[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - General AMV of the Month Winner - April 2007
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

General AMV of the Month Winner - April 2007

General AMV of the Month Winner - April 2007

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed May 02, 2007 12:56 am

Well, the result of the contest got a bit delayed due to some banner problems. The problems, were me getting a proper pic for the AMV and the fact there was a wrong title on the previous version of the banner.

Well, enough talking and more Winner Announcing.

Judging was based upon Editing, Sync, Skill, Effort and Replay Value and based upon those and many other variables. its been decided who the General AMV of the month winner is. Well not really since it was mainly the voting of the Trusted Members and Staff.

Anyways, to make a long story short:

This Months General AMV of the Month winner is...

Here is your reward, a cool Zaku Warrior banner to post alongside your AMV.

For those that didn't win, re-entering an AMV that didn't win yet is allowed, so you can always re-enter it if you want to.

AGF-Antoine
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby GunnerEXE » Wed May 02, 2007 1:03 am

Image I think this explains how I feel about this ^_^
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Lok » Wed May 02, 2007 4:51 am

Congratulation Gunner for shooting down the title of General AMV of The Month ^^

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby OMEGA » Wed May 02, 2007 6:21 am

Congrats Gunner ^.^

I had a problem though Antoine :? , I was going to vote for Gunner is AMV, but the topic was closed in April 30th, and I didn't think that using my Mod powers to de-lock it would have been very wise, why it was closed =O ?
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed May 02, 2007 7:29 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat May 05, 2007 1:20 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby aznkiller » Tue May 08, 2007 12:47 am

Hey GunnerExe
Where can i dl your amv??

You're all to Blame Zaft
?????
aznkiller
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue May 08, 2007 1:38 am

http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1000

Try the "Hall of Fame" topic.

It has all General AMV of the Month Winners together with info on their AMV's and 1 or more download links ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby aznkiller » Sat May 12, 2007 3:59 am

aznkiller
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Re: General AMV of the Month Winner - April 2007

Postby GunnerEXE » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:03 pm

you have no idea how happy i am this is still able to be got off of megaupload i want all my damn amvs again -_-
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Return to RM AMV Station News