[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - New AMV Released + IHX Clips
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

New AMV Released + IHX Clips

New AMV Released + IHX Clips

Postby XHunter » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:59 pm

Well first off, I would like to thank Iriasu (Iri-chan) of for allowing me to host the rest of the Irregular Hunter X clips.

This includes, X's Opening, X's Ending, VAVA's Opening, VAVA's Ending. These were ripped from the Japanese version of the game and not the US Version unlike the Day Of Sigma video RPM() also allowed me to host.

These clips have been in high demand and have been requested by several people, which is why I asked Iriasu's permission if I could host them.

So go check out our Maverick Hunter X page in the video clips section and don't forget to thank Sayde, Iriasu and SB at RPM who helped rip these videos and anyone else I might have forgotten.

(note) I re-encoded the videos with Xvid so that they will work in both WMM and Vegas6.

In other news, I have released another one of my AMV Projects, and this one will be used as a example for next months contest.

For the Rockman AMV Of the Month Contest during May, all the submissions taking place in the contest will have to follow a theme I have set.

The Theme is, Cartoon, Anime, TV Intro. Simply make a music video that could be used as a Cartoon, Anime, or TV intro. Of course it can be based off of old shows or new ones.

I personally based my Rockman.Exe - FF4 AMV off of the intro to Matlock.

Also, I am trying out encoding my AMV's into a MP4 format using the H.264 Codec. So far the quality is awesome and the file size is extremely small.

Anyway, you can download the regular format (.wmv) of my AMV at the link below, long with the MP4 version. Tell me which one you think is better.

-
-
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:11 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:16 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:18 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:19 pm

Last edited by XHunter on Tue May 01, 2007 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:23 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:18 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby OMEGA » Tue May 01, 2007 1:41 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat May 05, 2007 1:14 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to RM AMV Station News