[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman ZX Advent - Gameplay Footage and Co-op play!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman ZX Advent - Gameplay Footage and Co-op play!

Rockman ZX Advent - Gameplay Footage and Co-op play!

Postby XHunter » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:49 pm

Wow, are we getting flooded with info about these new Rockman games coming out.

Gameplay footage of Megaman ZX Advent from Capcom's Gamer's Day event has been released. GameVideos.com has uploaded three videos of gameplay footage from ZX Advent to their site, and Gamespot has also written a hands on review of the game. Oddly enough, the strangest thing that strikes me about these first gameplay trailers, is that they are in English.

Usually the first trailers we see of the game are in Japanese, but this time around they are in English. So does this mean that Capcom is focusing on making sure that the English version gets a proper import or does it mean something entirely different. Oh well, lets not focus on that since its nothing of major importance as of now.

- Megaman ZX Advent -
Main Features:
- Two playable characters - play as "Grey" or "Ash", each with unique abilities and individual, but linked storylines
- Dynamic "Biometal" system allows players to transform into several forms - eight bosses, five Biometal forms and human
- "Area expansion" - explore and open up new areas with access to additional quests
- Strategically beat bosses to obtain valuable rare items
- Touch screen allows players to instantly change forms and switch between subscreens
- Co-op and head-to-head two player wireless play (two cartridges required)
- Two-player downloadable mini-game (one cartridge required)

Wait... did I read that right? Co-op and head-to-head two player wireless play? Thats awesome!. Not only does Megaman ZX Advent look like a great single player game, but it also has two player Co-op and Verses. I don't know if I've died and gone to heaven or if this is all a dream.

Well enough of my fandom drooling, its time for me to share the links and give credit for this news announcement where credit it due.

- Megaman ZX Gameplay Footage -

- Gamespot's Megaman ZX Hands on Review

Now I would like to thank both and for informing us with this outstanding news.

News Credit: ,
Last edited by XHunter on Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:52 pm

i wonder how good the co-op is going to be
if its good like castlevania:POR
then im going to be in love(for the 89578095360978 time)
but if its like..*some realy bad co-op game* then ill probibly still get it ><
thanks for the updates x
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby matt13346 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:43 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:24 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:37 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:41 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Dark Zero » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:01 am

Dark Zero
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby XHunter » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:10 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Awsome

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:00 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:51 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby OMEGA » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:33 am

great, the model A looks great, and homing missiles?, that is gonna blow the bosses XD.

Also glad that you can attack in human form now, it really pissed me off that the human form in the first game was so useless :roll: .

Anyway I can´t wait for this one ^.^
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:13 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:07 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to RM AMV Station News