[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei no Rockman 2! Green Dragon to be released later?
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei no Rockman 2! Green Dragon to be released later?

Ryuusei no Rockman 2! Green Dragon to be released later?

Postby XHunter » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:12 pm

Our affiliate confirmed in this months issue of Corocoro, that Ryuusei no Rockman 2 is currently in the works. The article wrote about Capcom holding a Boss design contest for their new up and coming Ryuusei no Rockman game. Hopefully in this version they allow net battles over the Wifi which was one of the functions everyone wanted in the first installment of the series.

In other news, a website by the name of got a hold of a list of only to find out that Megaman Star Force: Green Dragon wouldn't be released along side Leo and Pegasus on 8/7/07.

Well thanks to our good friends at (RPM). We know now that Protodude of has spoken with Capcom of America, and has confirmed that Megaman Star Force: Green Dragon will be released, but on a later date. Does this remind you of the pokemon games? because I know I am.

News Credit: , ,
Last edited by XHunter on Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:39 pm

Let me be the first to say
This idea of being releaced later is Mind Numbingly STUPID
me and my freinds were going to get one of each version. another thing, ROCKMAN DOESNT = POKEMON. good for pokemon coming out at adiffrent date. but dragon doesnt have anything suepr diffrent then pegasus and leo. gah, i cant get over how dumb it is..
anyways other topic
X, can you put up how to enter if you find out? like the RNR 2 compition
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby matt13346 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:40 pm

wait...so the first RnR game didn't have wi-fi battles? (That makes me not wanna get the game -_-) What does the wi-fi do then? Did it at least have local wireless battles?
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:43 pm

Yes, it does have local battles, the wi-fi helps with freinds far away though, the game is fantastic
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:53 pm

Read the news article at Atomic Fire about Ryuusei's English version. I think I speak for everyone when I ask, "What the **** was wrong with the CoA people when they renamed characters?"
Subaru Hoshikawa = Geo Stelar
WarRock = Omega-Xis
Gonta Ushijima = Bud Bison
Luna Shirogane = Luna Platz
Kizamaro Saishouin = Zack Temple
Misora Hibiki = Sonia Strumm

Now onto the topic of Ryuusei 2, so now they have a boss contest. I wonder, do they want people to send in original ideas or can they be based on constellations like all the current bosses? I've always wanted to see a Scorpio-themed boss.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:56 pm

yeah the name changers are pretty messed up.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:56 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:58 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:04 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:05 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:06 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:22 pm

Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:27 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:30 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Next

Return to RM AMV Station News