[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - New Forum Design.
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

New Forum Design.

Postby masterzero » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:57 pm

I like the new design ^^
YAY to Grega Rockman in the corner ^.^
and Axle is cool too of course :wink:
masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:19 pm

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby ColonelBen » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:44 pm

I'm fighting something I can't escape, can't kill, can't hide from, and can't forget... My destiny.

The Rockman Gaming Site.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/rockmangamin ... hp?act=idx

EXE Network
http://z8.invisionfree.com/EXE_Network/ ... p?act=site
ColonelBen
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby matt13346 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:49 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:28 pm

lol I think you may be the only one.

Me personally, I really like this new skin. From the menus to the banners, everything.

This just had a cleaner look to it and less images for you to load.

The old skin was 95% images and didn't work correctly in IE which was another reason I wanted to redo the skin.

This new skin works in IE, Opera, and Firefox which explains why it now works on ColonelBen's PSP.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lok » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:32 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby XHunter » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:39 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:32 pm

*ahem*

I already explained that on the first page.

Thanks for not reading it :lol:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby matt13346 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:10 pm

I'll take some of what i said back, the new forum design is starting to grow on me XD. Also the site is messing up on me less and less now too
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby D-Zyphyr » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:04 pm

IMO, it's pretty good, I'm still trying to get the links like yours. <.< There could be some parts that were better like the cellpics, cellpic1 just doesn't really match. Also, I don't think the orange really goes along, I would suggest maybe white or yellow. These are just my opinions BTW. Also, all you did was change bits of the header html and recolored the original phpBB skin, didn't you (ignoring buttons).
D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!

Postby XHunter » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:28 pm

No, its a little complicated then just a few color changes like you think. I had to go back to every .tpl file and rewrite almost the whole thing. Also the Orange text looked the best when used over cellpic3 and it was the easiest on the eyes which is why I used it. White and Yellow would have looked a little out of place.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby D-Zyphyr » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:06 am

D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!

Postby Lok » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:10 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby XHunter » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:34 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby D-Zyphyr » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:57 am

O_o Erm...Ok...I'll take your word for it. But if you look at the phpBB skin, it's pretty similar which the gradient cellpics. Also, I noticed something: The first section of the forums has "topic" and "post" number labels, after, there's nothing. Was that on purpose?
D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!

PreviousNext

Return to RM AMV Station News