[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - well one question and a problem n.ñ
Got a glitch? Happening often? Happening to some other people? Happening on the entire board? Well, what are you waiting for and tell us! We'll see what it is, and give you a wise advice.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

well one question and a problem n.ñ

well one question and a problem n.ñ

Postby OMEGA » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:05 pm

where is the log out button O.o, I can´t find it anywhere and I have to go now lol.

Well the problem is that when I enter in my section of AMVs in the site, there is nothing, my AMVs doesn´t appear at all T.T, some guys of the youtube which I gave the link to download it from here told me this and I checked out and they are right, can you check that out please X? ^^'
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:54 am

lol click the key symbol button at the top right.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby XHunter » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:35 am

the link for your name runs out of the Search page function which we had a problem with today... but its fixed now so your link will work as it did before.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:46 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Site/Forum Bugs