[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Where'd my color choices go? O_o
Got a glitch? Happening often? Happening to some other people? Happening on the entire board? Well, what are you waiting for and tell us! We'll see what it is, and give you a wise advice.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Where'd my color choices go? O_o

Where'd my color choices go? O_o

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 pm

I have no idea if its just me but whenever I want to choose a font colour to use and it apperantely brings up a list...but all I see is just blank space. Now I can move my mouse over it and get the html code of the colors but I can't see the actually boxes with the color...its just not there visably. Just wanted to let you know, XHunter. If it is me just let me know how I can fix it or something.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Re: Where'd my color choices go? O_o

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm really not sure where the problem is. The color seems to be working just fine with me.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 pm

No I don't mean the actual font colour itself! XD I mean when I click the font colour tag and its suppose to give me a choice of colors right? Well I don't see the choices is what I mean. I can click on them but I just can't see them outside the message box.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 pm

That is what I was referring to. I was able to use the "Font colour" option just fine and pick the correct color I wanted to use. You might want to try and clear your cache and see if that helps.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Alright I cleaned my cache but still nothing shows.. =\ And sorry, i'm just kinda slow today. I've been having it rough lately despite my positive attitude, lol..but that's not important.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:20 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Browser: Internet Explorer

Browser Version: I believe its Internet Explorer and I should probably update it huh...

Screenshot of the Problem in Action: Image Its not the best looking photo...but I tried...
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby XHunter » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:53 am

You still need to tell me what version of IE you are using. For example, if I open up Internet Explorer and Help -> About, I can see my IE version number. Just for fun, download and install Mozilla Firefox, its much more secure then Internet Explorer and it might work on that browser.

Edit: I just checked it with my IE8 browser and yeah, the color "swaps" don't appear. While I try to discover why this issue / bug is taking place, you might want to take my previous suggestion and use Mozilla Firefox. Seriously its better.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:03 am

I'll give Firefox a go. And the version of my IE is IE8 suprisingly. But thanks for taking the time to help me out some.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Site/Forum Bugs