[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Trouble logging in with FireFox
Got a glitch? Happening often? Happening to some other people? Happening on the entire board? Well, what are you waiting for and tell us! We'll see what it is, and give you a wise advice.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Trouble logging in with FireFox

Trouble logging in with FireFox

Postby grandbahamut » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Lemme explain the situation

When I enter the Forum page, FireFox opens a window labeled "Password Required," and says "Please enter master password for the Software Security Device"

The window opens when I first enter the forum page, when I enter the Log In page, and when I click Log In.

The first couple of times this happened, I tried to feed it a few random passwords, but it only accepted my RAMV password. I entered my RAMV password and went to the log in page. It already had my Username and Password entered in, but the "Log Me In Automatically" box was unchecked, so I clicked on it and told it to log me in.

Lo and Behold, my Log In request seemed to have been ignored!

So, I can't log onto RAMV with FireFox T_T

Has this ever happened to someone else? How do you fix it!?

-grandbahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby XHunter » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:22 pm

I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.0.12 and its working just fine. Are you accessing the forum from this url http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/index.php ? because if I remember http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/ was giving people some problems.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby grandbahamut » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:18 am

Strangely enough, the second link is the on that works for me :?

It still asks me about a Master Password for the Software Security Device.
Weird, and annoying, and it only does it here >.<

Well, I posted this in FireFox, so it is good for now. I wouldn't be surprised if another problem showed up >.>

-grandbahamut
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Lexica-chan » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:59 am

I've never encountered this problem, and I too use Firefox. (I haven't closed/reopened Firefox yet, so I'm still running 2.0.0.11).

One thought that seems to apply, though, is that Master Password thing. You can have Firefox remember your passwords. Another thing you can have is, in order to keep those passwords safe, you put a Master Password on top.

Maybe that setting got triggered in your settings? I don't have the setting enabled, so I can't say I know how to fix it. Of course, a walk down the Path of Google should help. ;)
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby XHunter » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:08 am

lol, what can't google solve :P If you go to Tools / (Click) Options and than go to Security. You will see an option called "Use a master password", you probably have that checked which is why its annoying you.

The keyword here is "Software Security Device" which wouldn't be the forum.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby grandbahamut » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:59 am

Thanks for all your help guys ^.^

My FireFox works now and I can log onto RAMV just fine.

Thanks for telling me about the Master Password thing too. I had probably checked it off in my options without thinking about it.

-grandbahamut
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Return to Site/Forum Bugs