[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Page not found
Got a glitch? Happening often? Happening to some other people? Happening on the entire board? Well, what are you waiting for and tell us! We'll see what it is, and give you a wise advice.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Page not found

Page not found

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:26 pm

PAGE NOT FOUND... I get this error often while I'm on the forum. Even when I try to post something, after I clicked the "Submit" the error page comes up. It's the same page which you get, when internet is disconnected or site can't be found.

Another problem I sometimes have, is that no images can be found. Everything is displayed as a red X.
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby KingForte » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:53 pm

Its most likely your internet connection. because I had a problem like that back in the day, then I fixed my internet issue and the problem is now gone.
KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby XHunter » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:06 pm

either you have the same problem that KingForte was having or its powweb and their retarded servers XD
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:53 pm

Yea, it's going to happen sometimes. It happens to me constantly actually. I just refresh the page a couple of times and boom....I'm back in action XD
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:53 am

Ok I'll check the internet connection. Or else I'll have to deal with it... :roll:
Thanks for the help
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby Gemini » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:34 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Return to Site/Forum Bugs