[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - THe Signature -.-
Got a glitch? Happening often? Happening to some other people? Happening on the entire board? Well, what are you waiting for and tell us! We'll see what it is, and give you a wise advice.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

THe Signature -.-

THe Signature -.-

Postby Venom » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:39 am

For some reason I can't edit my signature, you see every time I try to change my sig pic or edit my profile it just wont work.
I Shall Spread The Flames

Venom
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:40 am

what are you trying to edit? maybe I can help.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Venom » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:44 am

Right:

1# You see my Dante sig, im trying to change that for a new sig I made.

2# My current projects part of my signature.

3# To edit my gender part of my profile to Male.

Venom
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:49 am

well what are you doing? are you clicking "Submit" after you change the settings to the way you want them.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Venom » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am

Yes.

Venom
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am

You need to fill in your date of birth before you can update any other profile stuff.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Venom » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:52 am

o_O What. That's kinda stupid in a way, but I'll try it.

EDIT:
Woohoo! Thanks!
Last edited by Venom on Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venom
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:55 am

WOOO... that sig is WAY to big.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Venom » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:57 am

Lol, not any more ^_^