[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - A little suggestion...
Got an idea that might improve the place? go ahead and tell us. Don't feel shy, and speak your mind!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

A little suggestion...

A little suggestion...

Postby Karin.EXE » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:22 pm

Well I don't know if anyone has thought of this yet, but I wanted to suggest a method for watching the AMVs of a certain user. For example, I am asked for critizising some AMVs and it's a little annoying to go and search in the forums, and even so, in the site, those AMVs that are not here.

What I suggest is, can you put something in the profile of the members that show a link to all the AMVs they own? I think that would be great, and make easier the work for looking AMVs of the people here.

I hope it's not a big task <DU
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:43 pm

hmm I not sure how I would do that... but I guess if the AMV creator wanted to, he could post his AMV in his sig.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Karin.EXE » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:48 pm

Oh I see, but I don't think everyone would do that .-. Anyway, at least thanks for reading my suggestion ^^
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:07 pm

well I have another idea. Since you have to create your AMV topic with your name first (XHunter - Snake Eyes - Finished) you can simply look at the name in the title of the topic. Or if you want to, you can look it up by Author which is shown next to the topic title table.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Karin.EXE » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:18 pm

Yeah I know that, but there are some people that haven't posted ALL their AMVs here, and posted them in the site... So I have to search for them. But I guess in that case wouldn't count to put the AMVs they did in their profiles since they don't have them in the forum...
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:29 pm

well a lot of the AMVs on the site are from people who are not on the forum. (points to the AMV Submission button) :P so you'll find a lot of those on the site where you can't find it on the forum.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Karin.EXE » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:04 pm

I also know that, but it's a pain to search for them. For example, this forum member asked me to critizise his AMV, which it's link on the forum was broken, then I checked for it on the site and I didn't find the user... Since he had another username. It would have made my work easier to just know where to go, to find an easier way to find AMVs, but I believe that's a problem of the user of not specifying...

Thanks anyway.
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Return to Site Suggestions