[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - A final amv contest !
Got an idea that might improve the place? go ahead and tell us. Don't feel shy, and speak your mind!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

A final amv contest !

A final amv contest !

Postby Dark Rockman » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 am

Final AMV contest, put your best amv (it can be an amv who won an amv contest here), we can see what is the best amv ever here, it can be fun no ?

Im not good, but i think, it can be a good idea to do a ranking of all the best amvs, but it will be ROCKMAN only.

And a section for No-Rockman amv.

for this, we need to send a pm to all the guys of the forum, they can use an old amv or a new.

We can use good price: Example First price: A SUPER wallpaper amv winner of RAMV created by Xhunter
Second price: A banner 2nd amv of the contest winner of RAMV
Third price: A banner 3th amv of the contest winner of RAMV

What do you think about that ?
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Re: A final amv contest !

Postby Reiko » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:44 pm

I love how the title of your topic implies that the AMV in RockmanAMV.com is coming to an end. What will it be called then? http://www.Rockman.com? But wait, that domain's already taken, so it might become

www. XHunter'srockmanwebsitethatwasoncededicatedtoAMVs.org <--- Damn I'd love typing that into the URL bar everyday.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Actually Reiko I think it has more to do with the fact that Dark Rockman asked me if he and Sharkman could enter a contest together. My reply was that as of recently, there has been a lack of interest in the AMV of the Season contest so I was thinking about just dropping it. Unfortunately Reiko, your assumption that the website would no longer be called RockmanAMV.com if he didn't hold AMV contests would be incorrect. This site is actually about hosting fan made rockman music videos while at the same time providing visitors with source clips to use in their own music videos.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Hss » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:21 am

Is it an interesting idea? Yeah, sure

Though, like X pointed out, it seems like there's been a lack of interest as of late (although I don't agree with the whole "dropping AMV of the Season" I'd say just put it on hold, if that's what you meant) and to be honest, this place has been kind of dead. That's just my 2 cents.
It's hard to see why some people lack common sense (not talking about DRM, though).
Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Site Suggestions