[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Having a navi
Got an idea that might improve the place? go ahead and tell us. Don't feel shy, and speak your mind!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Having a navi

Having a navi

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:25 pm

What i mean is when you go in the control panel you can choose like a navi ( mostly a gif but it can be just a sprite too ) under your member/mod/admin rank. It's just an idea but i think it would be cool. Also it would be nice that you could upload your own custom navi ( if it's possible ).

If it happens someday....DIBS ON BASS >:3
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Having a navi

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 pm

I call dibs on ZERO then!!!! Ha-ha!!!!! But I like the idea, Shawntails. ^.^
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby Silvershard » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:42 pm

That would be cool.... Might be guite a ways down the road til we can get the time and resources to make this happen but that would be really neat!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm glad people already like this idea because maybe it will make the admin's looking foward to this...even tough it could take a month or so but hey if it hapens i'm going to be glad.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:40 pm

I have to say i'm loving your idea's. What's better than having a personal Navi gif or similar program for each community member to show off our Megaman pride and joy here at the community.

'Course it'll take time but great things can always be done with new ideas.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Yup :3

...DAMN IT! Had a super good phrase i would have said but my freaken english translator prog won't work and only know how to say it in french >.<

Anyway i also had an litle idea that came from the Rockman Beast serie. Why couldn't we also chose on witch side we would like to be. Gregar or Falzar? ;3

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Hmm...not a bad idea! And curse malfuctioning technology! XD But the side idea sounds good..kinda like community factions...as long as we try to not war eachother. :lol: There could be many sides really. Good and Evil..or just variety styles. I just love your ideas man, keep up the great mind power! ^_^
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:25 pm

I'm not sure about the Navi idea. I just seems like to much stuff that will clutter up your profile and bog down your loading time for pages. As a web admin of the site, those are things that I have to think about when adding in new features.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Or maybe an icon or just a tittle saying Navi : Bass.exe?

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Actually we already have a system for that. In the "General Chat" forums, there is a sticky titled "Custom Title - Request Topic -". Once you reach 100 non-spam posts you can request you have a custom title added. For example, my custom title is "San wa iranai!" You can have yours as "Navi : Bass.exe" if you wish once you reach 100 non-spam posts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1920
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Now when that's a possability for someone who's reached said 100 posts do they have to reach another 100 to request another? I have the problem of changing my mind a lot...mostly because I have the problem of "thinking too much"...but I change stuff up like my sig...idk why I do it but its fun. The only thing I don't want to be is annoying. :(

But just curious though because i've noticed that with some of the other members here.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Just too be clear, once you reach 100 posts you don't have too reach another 100 to request a different custom title. Although we really haven't had issues with a specific person constantly asking for a different title >.> And wait, I'm confused. What have you noticed about the other members?
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Alright, just making sure. And I don't wanna be the first person that becomes that problem so I guess i'd have to try and think really hard on what i'd want my custom title to be..being a pest and annoying people is one of the things I really hate doing, especially to Admins. But thank you for answering my question.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Ha well...i guess we can scratch this then ^^'

Maybe we should send this in the undernet or lock it or something?

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby PhantomBen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:03 am

PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!