[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Possible site music?
Got an idea that might improve the place? go ahead and tell us. Don't feel shy, and speak your mind!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Possible site music?

Possible site music?

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:32 am

This is probably a crazy/stupid idea but what of the possability of having like a mini radio to play on the site while browsing...then again with ever click it'd have to reload but something like that.

Or it could be just for us to sit back and listen to a tune...just for the fun of it, it can be all Megaman songs. This is a Megaman site afterall!
I'm not sure if its a good or bad idea but its an idea that just sprang into my head and I thought i'd give it a try in the suggestion area. ^.^
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Site Suggestions