[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Smile
Got an idea that might improve the place? go ahead and tell us. Don't feel shy, and speak your mind!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Smile

Smile

Postby VileMKII » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 pm

With this being a megaman site is there a way we can get megaman smileys? I already made some.

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd323/Tanja_Yuko
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Silvershard » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm

You forgot to end the "Img".
You may also want to consider looking at what another forum does.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby VileMKII » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:32 am

I had no clue exehq was still alive. I thought they died a few years ago and became Freeze something. Whatever. Here's my smiles
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Silvershard » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm

They are on the brink of death; I can tell. But anyways I like what you have got, but maybe we can add some EXE and RnR ones. I like them, I just thought I might throw my opinion out.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby VileMKII » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Hey whatever works man. I know Xhunter has some spriteing skills as do I so if he says he likes the idea and wants a certain series of smile's I do them.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Return to Site Suggestions