[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - "All Forums Read" link?
Got an idea that might improve the place? go ahead and tell us. Don't feel shy, and speak your mind!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

"All Forums Read" link?

"All Forums Read" link?

Postby Lexica-chan » Tue May 20, 2008 9:48 pm

I got a question for an addon to the site....

You know the "Mark all topics read" link for each forum? Is there a way that a link with a similar purpose could be put on the front page of the forums, so that at one click, all the forums could be marked as read?

Personally, I like keeping on top of reading the forums (even if I don't post), but some forums I just don't bother paying attention to anymore (ie... I don't read the Games forum, since I don't have any game consoles....). And considering that this is my final week of good internet (I'm going home at that time, which means dialup.......), and loading up each forum which someone posted in to say "yeah, pretend that I read all this" would be a pain.

(On a partially related note.... if you(XHunter) are willing to make tweaks to the site to improve its performance on dialup connections, I can give you feedback on that regard....)
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby XHunter » Tue May 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Yeah, I try to keep images that have to be loaded on the site to a minimum. So far loading up the front page for the forum requires that you download 47.39 KB worth of images and php files. The view forums page is only 30.1 KB and thats counting images that you've previously downloaded when viewing the front page. And viewing a topic can deffer depending on the file size of each Avatar / Signature on the page. Maybe I could find a mod that allows each users the ability to not view other users Sigs / Avatars.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed May 21, 2008 7:41 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Lexica-chan » Wed May 21, 2008 12:18 pm

"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."