[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - RockmanAMV BATTLE SQUARE!!!!
Got an idea that might improve the place? go ahead and tell us. Don't feel shy, and speak your mind!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

RockmanAMV BATTLE SQUARE!!!!

RockmanAMV BATTLE SQUARE!!!!

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Every week, XHunter could put up 2 pictures of Rockman character and we would have to vote for our fav! and the one with the most votes wins the fight of the week, and it would be lika GIANT tournament and at the end we have a giant winner and we put his name on a kind of hall of fame, then again, next week, Another Tournament is beginning! and we gotta vote everytime and in every fights for our fav character and who will make it to the top!
Here is an example, and we would have to vote for our favorite character! because its a good match! but of course for REAL it would be bigger with more fights and characters ^.^

X VS Zero and Axl VS Sigma
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby XHunter » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:32 pm

And what would be the purpose of this? Yes I can see this being done in the voting menu, but I see no point in doing it.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:33 pm

Well i've had in mind for it to be like a debate about characters skills and the ones that are stronger, how about we add arguments along with our votes?
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby XHunter » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:36 pm

Like I said, I still don't see the point in voting for the strongest (best) character and then having an argument about it. If you wanted to discuss such things, you could simply make a topic about it in the Rockman Games area. But if you use any logic at all, then you'd already know that the games already tell us who was stronger then the other.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Oh well :? atleast im happy you took a look at my suggestion.

Thanks XHunter ^.^
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:00 pm

Yea XHunter's right about it being pointless...it isn't really needed...

but If you wanna do something like that the only site I know that does something close to that and actually makes it a success is GameFaqs.
They do it once every year with different types of game characters.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:15 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Return to Site Suggestions