[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - MEGA TRANSMISSION
Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

MEGA TRANSMISSION

MEGA TRANSMISSION

Postby GeneralCreeper » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:26 am

Disclaimer: I don't own Megaman or any charachters but the ones i make. I don't use Japanesse names because I kinda like the American names. I ain't the greatest fanfiction writter, in fact this was written YEARS ago so forgive my grammar and my inability to make a long chapter. In fact i am combining the first two chapters. So here it is the begining of Mega Transmission

Chapter one: Very bad day.

It was just a normal, peaceful day in Electopia. No meteors, no psychotic syndicates, just peace. And two young men running like the devil was after them. Lan and his best friend Dex were on their way to DenTech High School, hoping they won’t be late for school and get another detention. Lan still was pretty much the same, with his hair jumbled up in his bandanna. The only difference was his clothes. He wore a black jacket with a white shirt underneath and wore a pair of blue jeans and combat boots. Dex also changed his appearance. He wore a white shirt also and black jeans with black sneakers. The reason why they were both late was that their PET’s, Megaman and Gutsman, both had a tough time waking them up. Now that was why they were running. They missed breakfast and they were poorly groomed, but then again they never were very handsome men. The pair were sophomores in DenTech High School, and were lucky to be that. They barley made passing grades and were constantly in detention for some thing or another.
They barley walked in the door of their teacher, Mr.Callahan, when the bell rang. Their teacher, Mr. Callahan was a mean old man who loved to torture students. “Lan and Dex, the world record today, you just went three days without being late.” He said in a growling voice. Lan and Dex took their seats in the back as he pulled out a textbook. “Now you two, would you kindly collect the homework?” Mr. Callahan asked. Lan and Dex pulled out their own homework from their own backpacks and went around collecting the rest of the classes. “You know, you two amaze me. I can’t believe that you both are championship NetBattlers, yet you both can’t seem to wake up on time. Were you up all night again?” He asked. Lan nodded when he gave the papers to Mr. Callahan. The entire class was laughing at Lan’s misfortune with Mr. Callahan. “Now, turn to page fifty five in your books, we will be discussing yet again, Viruses.” He said.
After a very dismal half-day, Lan and Dex walked into the huge cafeteria for lunch. Mr. Callahan was their Virus Busting teacher and he really hated students who were late. Lan walked up to the vending machine and got two cokes and some chips. Dex was in line getting them a large order of fries. Yai came and sat across from him at the table. “How was your day?” The younger girl asked. “It sucked, Dex and I were nearly late and Mayl still refuses to talk to me.” Lan said. Yai nodded as Dex sat down next to him. “Man I would like to kick Mr. Callahan right in the ****.” Dex said. Lan nodded his head while taking a fry. “So, Yai, is Mayl still angry at Lan?” Dex asked. “Yup, and she won’t even allow Lan to apologize.” She said. Lan sunk his head. Last year at Homecoming, Lan stood Mayl up to go to a netbattleing tournament. He regretted it for a very long time. He thought it would last less time and he ended up staying their for three more hours, and by then Homecoming was over. Yai was mad at him but when he saw how sorry he was, she forgave him, but Mayl was furious. Lan knew Mayl loved him, but he was far to dense to see it. Now she was dating Eugene Chaud, operator of Protoman. Lan and Chaud were rivals since they were in the fifth grade when he first met him. Chaud seemed so strange lately. Recently he heard he quit the Officials, and he also has been seen bullying people on the Internet. Megaman piped up from the PET. “Look, Lan, o know you feel sorry, but why not send her an e-mail to apologize?” The Navi asked. Lan thought about this. “I wish I could, but she has more than every right to hate me.” Lan said. He looked over and saw Chaud and Mayl siting next to each other. Mayl was laughing at a joke Chaud said and she leaned forward and kissed him. Lan looked away guilty. “She deserves someone better than me.” Lan said. Dex slapped him upside the head. ”You think Chaud is the best guy for her? Remember what his navi did to Glyde?” Dex asked.
Lan remembered that. Megaman was on the net looking for Glyde and found Protoman beating him up. After a long battle Protoman left. It took Mr. Higsby three days before he could repair him. “But, I treated her bad, and I wish I could be there for her.” Lan said. Yai walked up to him and hugged him. “You never let us down, and you know we will always be there for you.” Yai said. Lan smiled, she was right. Dex slapped him in the back. “Let’s go, it’s time for class.” He said. The y quickly ran from the cafeteria into their next class.
After such a long day, Lan and Dex wanted to go home and do their homework. Tonight they decided to just stay at home and work. Lan suddenly smelled smoke and he ran to the location, Dex followed, obviously smelling the same thing. They saw a fire at a building, and hearing screams inside. “Come on Dex, we got to help that person.” Lan said. The pair ran inside the building and saw a strange sight. It looked like a navi, but it was in the real world. It looked like a dragon, tail and everything, but he was robotic. Before they could deal with it, they creature vanished. They decided to go get the person upstairs and they found him behind a desk. “Please help, I’m burning up.” He screamed. Lan and Dex grabbed the man and ran out of he building just in time for the fire department to show up.
After much time Lan and Dex went home. Dex and Lan had been accustomed to going to each other’s homes some nights. Their parents didn’t care as long as they kept up with the chores. “Lan, I heard what you did, I am so happy your all right.” Mrs. Hikari said as Lan walked in the door. “It was nothing, say what time is dinner?” Lan asked. Mrs. Hikari said it was going to be done in an hour. Lan and Dex went to the room and started working on their homework. After an hour they went downstairs and ate their dinner. “Hey Lan, what was that thing in the building?” Dex asked. Lan shook his head. “I don’t know, I really don’t know.” Lan said. They both started thinking. Lan had a bad feeling that this was just the beginning.

Chapter two: Heatseeker

Lan and Dex managed to get up at a reasonable hour. After almost being late yesterday, they sure weren’t going to do that again. They were hopeful that Mr. Callahan would have a heart attack if they showed up early. Lan and Dex made it to the crosswalk when Yai’s limo pulled in front of them. “I can get you guys to school faster you know.” She said opening the door. The duo got in and sat with Yai. She even had several Jack Ports in her car so she and her friends could net battle when they are on their way to a tournament. “Hey Lan, its Mayl and she’s alone.” Dex pointed out. The car stopped next to her. “Mayl, get in, I’ll get you to school faster.” Yai said. Mayl got in and saw Lan. She decided that if Lan didn’t speak to her, then everything would be fine.
Mayl sat next to Dex towards the middle of the limo. “So, Dex, I haven’t seen you or Lan on TV doing Netbattles, what gives?” Mayl asked. Lan looked over to her, she was beautiful. She was wearing knee high boots, with a pink miniskirt that she always wore, and a very loose shirt. Lan was envious of Chaud for having such a wonderful girl. “We don’t do tournaments because it isn’t worth it anymore.” Lan said. Mayl looked over to him. “I didn’t ask you, Lan Hikari.” She growled. Lan looked away. “Look, Mayl, we stopped Netbattleing because of how Lan treated you on Homecoming last year.” Dex said. Mayl looked at Lan. “So, you really do feel sorry for yourself? You’re still a jerk in my eyes.” Mayl said as the limo stopped in front of the school. She stormed out and went towards Chaud and hugged him. Lan started to walk away when Chaud grabbed him. “Hey Lan, how about a netbattle, for old time sakes.” Chaud asked with malice in his eyes. Lan shook his head and walked off. As Lan and Dex walked away, Mr. Callahan stopped them in the hallway. “I saw what happened, Lan.” He said. Lan looked at the old man. “You know, I see lots of people accept Netbattles, and this is my saying, it takes a real man to deny one. Good work.” Mr. Callahan said as he went in the room. Lan and Dex followed and sat down. The pair pulled out their homework on Mettaurs and their habitats that they did last night. Lan looked around and saw Chaud walk in the room. “Look you wuss, accept my challenge.” He said. Mr. Callahan got up. “I accept your challenge boy.” Mr. Callahan growled at Chaud.
Chaud turned round and smiled at the old man. “All right, Protoman is going to cream you.” He said. Mr. Callahan pulled out his PET and plugged in. On the blackboard they could see Mr. Callahan’s navi, Magnumman.exe appear. It was a large cowboy with two old .44 magnums on his gun belts. Chaud plugged in and brought out the sword wielding Protoman. “Let’s get started.” Chaud said. Protoman lunged at Magnumman, but he dodged and punched him in the face. “Eat this, Magnum Force.” The navi welled as he pulled out the two guns and a gattling gun appeared out of his chest. Several digital bullets fired at Protoman as he tried to block the attack. Suddenly a large explosion was in the hallway. Lan went out while Mr. Callahan plugged out. There was a fire in the cafeteria. Lan, Dex, and Mr. Callahan ran toward the cafeteria and saw that several students were trapped. “All right Megaman, lets go inside and get whatever is causing this.” Lan said as he Jacked Megaman into a terminal. Later Gutsman followed then Magnumman. “All right guys there is the problem.” Megaman said as he walked towards the damaged sprinkler system. “Stay away.” A voice growled. Gutsman looked and saw a tall dragon navi, like the one in the building from yesterday. “Who are you?” Megaman yelled. The dragon looked at Megaman. “I am Magma Dragoon, the most powerful navi in the world.” He said. Megaman raised an eyebrow at him. “Now, you fool, get out of here before I crush you.” Dragoon said. Gutsman charged for him and punched him. The dragon grabbed the fist and threw him toward a digital wall. Lan inserted a Cannon chip into his PET and Megaman’s buster gun became a Cannon. Megaman fired the Cannon right at Dragoon but it seemed to unfaze him. “Fool, no one can beat me. Take this.” Dragoon yelled as he ran to Megaman. His claws were engulfed in flames as he did a jumping slash on Megaman, knocking him back. Megaman was severely damaged from the attack. “Now to finish you.” Dragoon said as he got a fireball lined up.
Suddenly a sword slash ran past him. Dragoon looked around and saw a Red Navi, with Blonde hair and a large saber in his hand. “No, not you. Not you, you’re dead. Leave me alone, get away.” Dragoon yelled as he ran away with his arms fallen off. “Are you all right?” The navi asked. Megaman looked up and saw a very strange sight, it was Zero. “I’m fine, what are you doing here?” Megaman asked. Zero helped Megaman up and walked towards the sprinkler system. “I am here because that Maverick was here.” Zero said. Megaman looked up at him. “It’s a long story and you need to get to class, Lan Hikari, so jack out.” Zero ordered. Megaman did so, along with Magnumman, who could do nothing against Dragoon. The sprinkler system came on and Lan walked out of the cafeteria. “Lan, your navi is damaged, I just want a paper over the fight okay kid.” Mr. Callahan said. Lan nodded as he walked into class.

Their it is. Any questions PM me. Also, i appoligize for the sort of bad writting but it was writted a little after Battle Network 4 came out.
CAN YOU DIG IT?
GeneralCreeper
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:49 am

Very cool that you put this up.

To the readers...

Keep in mind Creeper doesn't like Chaud or Protoman...

But anyways... keep this up man!
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:16 am

Woohoo I shall read this again ^-^
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

chapter 3 and 4

Postby GeneralCreeper » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:34 am

Wow an update. Sorry for the delay, had to make edits.

After school that day, Lan and Dex walked home towards Lan’s house. Dex’s mother was away so Lan let him stay again. As they began walking, Mayl caught up to them. “I heard what happened to Megaman, is he all right?” She asked worried. Lan thought this was odd, the girl who hates him is asking about his navi, but Lan nodded. “Yeah, I need to take him to Mr. Higsby later on today.” Lan said. Mr. Higsby, their old friend who runs a chip store, also repaired damaged Navis. Mayl nodded. “Look, I know Chaud challenged you, but why did you refuse?” She asked. Lan looked at her and frowned. “Mayl, I swore off netbattleing unless it was an emergency like today. I stopped because I hate being that selfish little boy that I once was.” Lan said. Mayl nodded. “Also, it was because he has felt guilty about Homecoming, heck I feel guilty about it.” Dex said. Mayl thought this was odd, could Lan really feel guilty for this long? She wondered this for a while before they came to Lan’s house. “I’ll see you at school, don’t talk to me in the cafeteria, it’s because of Chaud, he hates you guys.” She said as she walked to her house. Lan walked in and were greeted by Mrs. Hikari again, and Mr. Higsby. “Lan, The school called and told me what happened, I called Mr. Higsby to help us out.” She said. Mr. Higsby, with his huge afro, walked up to Lan. “Lan, I’ll take your PET and bring it back in the morning, huh.” He said. Lan nodded and gave him the PET.
When Mr. Higsby left, Lan sat around with Dex. “That Navi was the same guy from yesterday, know it." Lan said. Dex nodded. “But how on earth did it get in the real world and Cyber world?” Dex asked. Lan shook his head, maybe his dad knew. Lan looked on his computer and saw something on the screen. It was Zero. “Lan, there is another PET in your room, put me in it.” He said. Lan found his old PET in a closet and he jacked it in so Zero could enter. “I am going to be here for a while, so I can find a new master.” Zero said. Dex snapped his fingers. “My brother Chaiso needs a navi. You could become his.” Dex said. Zero looked at him oddly. “How old is he?” Zero asked. Dex explained that Chaiso is only 12 and is learning how to netbattle from Dex and Lan. “If you two are teaching him, then sign me up, where is he?” Zero asked. Lan spoke up. “He lives in Netopia with his dad. We have to wait for him to visit.” Lan said. Zero looked sad. “So I guess I have to wait.” Zero said. Lan and Dex sat down when a phone call came from Dex’s PET. “Big Brother, it’s Chaiso.” His brother said on the other line. “Hey little brother, what’s up?” Dex asked. “I can’t take it over here, Dad is being mean to me an Gordon.” Chaiso said. Gordon was Dex’s stepbrother and was the only decent person in Netopia. “I am using Gordon’s PET to call you, he is to mad to call.” Chaiso explained. Dex looked worried. “All right, try get you two plane tickets over here, so pack your bags right now.” Dex ordered. The transmission ended and Dex left the room. “Mrs. Hikari, my brothers are going to be coming to town for tomorrow. I need to meet them at the airport.” Dex said. Mrs. Hikari smiled, she always loved having company. “All right, bring them over for dinner, I always love seeing Chaiso, he’s 12 now, right?’ Mrs. Hikari asked. Dex nodded and went back to the room. “I can’t wait for those two to get here, it’s been a while since we netbattled.” Dex said referring to Gordon. His stepbrother, Gordon, an Official who apparently was in trouble for excessive force. Lan remembered seeing him once and he was very intimidating.
After dinner, Lan told Zero that he was getting an operator. The next day and that Chaiso was also coming the next day so he had to be patient. Lan and Dex went to sleep and waited for the morning when Zero and Gutsman woke them up. Dex got up and went to the shower before Lan got up. As Lan walked out of his room, Mr. Higsby had knocked on the door. “Here you go, huh.” Mr. Higsby said handing him his PET. “How are you doing Megaman?” Lan asked. Megaman came on the screen. “I feel better than ever. “Megaman said. Lan told Mr. Higsby thanks and went to the couch. There was a news report saying that DenTech High School was going to be closed for three days. “Dex, school was shut down, we can hang out with Chaiso and Gordon.” Lan called. Dex stuck a thumbs up and came out of he bathroom. Dex sat down as Lan walked into the bathroom and took care of his business. As they left to go to the airport, Dex got a call. “Hey, Dex, we just landed in town. I left my dad a note telling him we were leaving.” The voice of Gordon said. Dex said okay and hung up. “Let’s go pal.” Dex said as they left the house. Mrs. Hikari drove them to the airport and stopped by the gate when he saw the pair. Chaiso was now a spitting image of Dex when he was twelve, shirt and everything. Gordon was a much older man, who was in High school also, wearing black shirt and blue jeans with a pair of combat boots. They both loaded their things into the trunk and got in the car. “Lan, how are you doing?’ Gordon asked as he got in. Lan said he was fine. They drove to the Hikari house to find Chaud their. “Lan, I challenge you to a netbattle.” He said as soon as he got out. Gordon came out. “I’ll take you on.” Gordon said to Chaud, pulling out his PET. Gordon’s PET was black and green, sporting the phrase LUVES TU DELETE on it. Chaud looked at him funny. “I don’t like guys who challenge people who probably aren’t in the mood.” Gordon said glaring at Chaud. They both walked into the house and plugged into Lan’s computer. Two years ago, Lan installed an arena program into his computer so he and Dex could netbattle. Protoman appeared on the screen then a really big navi. It was army green, sporting a bazooka on its right arm and had a shield on his left arm that could generate a sword from the arm. Protoman looked unimpressed. Creeper pointed his bazooka at Protoman and fired. Protoman dodged but was hit by a cannon that appeared on Creeper’s shoulder. Protoman lunged with his sword, but Creeper blocked with his own and shot Protoman with the cannon on his other shoulder. Protoman was stunned but he ran forward and slashed him. There was hardly a scratch on him. “I am made of better stuff than that, Protobrat.” Creeper taunted. The navi pointed his bazooka at Protoman and fired, this time hitting dead center, deleting it. “I’ll be back to finish this.” Chaud said as he left the house.
Gordon just glared as he left. “That guy is an idiot.” Gordon said. Chaiso was happy to see Gordon fight Protoman. “Hey Chaiso, I got you a present.” Dex said pulling out the PET. “Hello Chaiso, my name is Zero, I am your new navi of butt kicking.” He said making several fast movements with his sword. Lan laughed as Chaiso began sending Zero around the net to delete viruses. Gordon just laughed and pulled out a bag of goldfish and began eating.

Lan and the others went to Higsby’s chip shop so they could get some chips for Chaiso. As they walked to the shop they saw Chaud and Mayl in the park. Chaud looked over. “Well, if it isn’t that loser Lan.” Chaud said. Mayl just rolled her eyes. “Eugene, please stop. You said you just wanted to spend time with me today.” Mayl said in a sweet voice. Chaud stopped his insults and sat down with Mayl. “You guys have rotten luck.” Chaud said as he left with Mayl. Lan glared at his back as he walked away. They walked inside the shop and saw his assistant working that day. ‘Sorry guys, Mr. Higsby is away looking for a new location for a second shop.” She said. Lan really didn’t care. Gordon walked up to her and started talking to her. “So what are you doing after work?” He asked. She just rolled her eyes at him. “Okay, I am sorry.” He said backing away towards the chip trader. Lan just looked at Higsby’s newest attack chips. Lan looked for a second and grabbed some old shotgun chips. Dex was helping Chaiso with support chips while Zero looked curiously at the chips. “I have never been able to have chips because I have been just a navi without a user.” He explained. “Don’t worry Zero, I am going to make sure your skills are sharp because we are going to be champs.” Chaiso said. Dex smiled at his brother.
After they bought their chips the group decided to show Gordon around town. As they started walking, they saw another building on fire. “Aw ****, not another one.” Lan groaned as he saw it. They decided to get a closer look. “Help, there’s someone in the building!” A man yelled. Suddenly a loud shriek came from the building. As Lan and the others ran to the building, several firemen tried to block them. “I am an Official from Electopia, get out of our way.” Gordon said brandishing a badge. As they ran in, the noticed the fire wasn’t very bad in the lobby. “Let’s go and find that person.” Lan ordered. They ran uo the stairs and saw what appeared to be someone cowering in the flames. As Dex ran to him he grabbed him, but it looked like the man was still there. “A hologram?” Dex wondered. Then Dex felt a kick in the face. Standing there was Dragoon, laughing. “I knew you idiots would fall for my trap. Now die.” Dragoon said entering a jack port. Lan followed by plugging in Megaman. “Find Dragoon!” Lan commanded.
Megaman ran around the net area and saw another damaged sprinkler system. Megaman walked over to repair it but Dragoon stepped in front of him. “I will crush you for the insult you gave me.” The dragon said. “Lan, we got problems.” Megaman said. Lan inserted a shotgun chip into the PET. “Here, this is my boomstick.” Megaman shouted firing the chip. Dragoon dodged and countered with a kick. “Here, how about this?” Dragoon asked brandishing a fire sword. “Here, use this chip.” Gordon said handing him a chip. Lan put the chip in the slot. Megaman suddenly did a soul change. He became Aquasoul. Lan smiled. “Eat this Dragoon.” Megaman said firing the water cannon at Dragoon’s sword. The water extinguished his sword. “That’s it, here is real power.” Dragoon said bending down. He opened his mouth and a jet of flames fired out of his mouth. Megaman countered with the water gun, but the flames were more powerful and Megaman was hit with the fire. Megaman was damaged severely. “Megaman, use this.” Lan said putting a recovery chip in the slot. Megaman got up and stared down Dragoon. “Your pathetic Aquasoul is wearing off, you need another waterchip.” Dragoon said as Megaman turned into his old self. Dragoon ran at Megaman, with his hands on fire, ready to do a upward slash. Megaman braced for the attack when he heard a voice. “Fire Wall.” The voice yelled as a wall appeared in front of him.
Megaman looked and saw Fireman and Elecman were standing a few feet away from Megaman. “Don’t forget about Colorman.” The voice of Color man yelled as a large ball hit Dragoon in the face. Dragoon got up and started shooting fireballs at the intruders. “How about an electric funeral?” Elecman said sending several bolts of lightning at Dragoon. Fireman shot his arm into the ground and used his Fire Tower attack. Dragoon could barley avoid it. Megaman shot a cannon at Dragoon catching him off guard. Colorman jumped on Dragoon making him howl in pain. The navi got up and He saw Elecman charge at him. Dragoon made his hand turn to fire as he slashed at him. Elecman Dodged and did a backward flip kick. Dragoon fell down for the count. “Megaman, get out, we can repair the sprinkler system.” Elecman said. Megaman nodded and jacked out. As Lan and the others left the building, water fell on them as the sprinkler system came online again. “That was impressive Lan.” Gordon said. “Yeah, but you did good also, glad we have an Official in the group.” Lan said.
As they sat down, Mr. Match, Count Zap, and Maddy walked up to them. “Eye, you did good ladie.” Match said in his Scottish accent. Lan smiled at him. “How did you guys get inside without entering the building?” Dex asked. Zap smiled at him. “We used the side Jack-In ports on the building, everyone’s got them.” Zap said. They all laughed. “So Lan, who was that guy?” Match asked. Lan looked up. “That guy calls himself Magma Dragoon, and he is one weird Navi.” Lan said. He then recounted the story so far with his incidents with Dragoon. “A navi that can switch between plains?” Maddy wondered. “Well, we can keep an ear out for you if you want.” Zap said. “Just come to that shop over their.” Maddy said pointing to a tiny building near the burning building. “We’ll see you around Lan, have a good day.” Match said as they walked away. Lan got up. “That was weird, the World Three actually being good guys.” Dex said. Lan agreed, but this time he trusted him. “All right lets go home before the press comes.” Lan said as they walked away.
That night, Dex and his brothers decided to stay at their normal home because of lack of room. Lan was lying in bed thinking about that day when Zero reappeared. “Dragoon seemed scared of him, but why? They couldn’t possibly know each other.” Lan asked himself. But Lan decided not to worry about it. He had to get cracking on his homework because in a few days, on Friday, school would be in session and he doesn’t want another detention.
CAN YOU DIG IT?
GeneralCreeper
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Return to Fanfiction Library