[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Rise of Deltaman.EXE
Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The Rise of Deltaman.EXE

The Rise of Deltaman.EXE

Postby BladeBass99 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:18 pm

Chapter 1- The Begining

In the year 200X there was a boy who was raised a little differently from normal kids. He had no navi to start with and never planned to get one.

"Quin!!! Wake up!!! Come on do we have to do this every morning?" Someone complained

*Yawn* "I'm up mom. Why do I have to go to school? The other kids are just going to make fun of me because I don't have a navi." Quin whinned
Day after day he went to school and never got along with other children. They always pester him everyday about the same thing.

"It doesn't matter you need an education to function in the real world and you know that." His mother said

They walk downstairs to start breakfast. "So what do you want to eat Quin?" "Pancakes please." he said with an annoyed voice. His mom tried to start the stove but it didn't. "Now thats weird." "What wrong mom?"

"It won't start. And I just got it fixed yesterday." she complained. Then all of a sudden a sound came from the house. "What was that? It kinda sounded like a monkey." Quin commented.

"I'm not a monkey! I'm an Apeman! Time for both of you to die! Ook! Ook!" the intruder said. Then the stove exploded and they both screamed and fell back. "Mom! Are you ok?" "Run Quin! Get out of here!" She yelled

"But mom..." He responded. "Don't but me. Go!!!" He hesitated then started to run but was cut off by a materialized Apeman. "Ook! Ook! No you don't!" He hit Quin who hit the wall so hard and became paralized. "Quin!!! Stop that you stupid ape!"

"Ook! Ook! You will be first to go!" He did something that was unforgiveable. He killed her. "Ook! Ook! Now your turn brat!" Then his energy supply ran out. "Ook! Ook! You got lucky this time."

The police came and found Quin proped on the wall unable to move. He was rushed to the hospital for treatment.

2 hours later...

Quin was in the hospital bed when the nurse came in. He was slightly awake when she said the bad news. "His body is unable to move on it's own anymore. The doctor said the only way to save him is to digitize his mind and convert him into a navi." she said with a sad voice. At that moment he woke up and started complaining. "But what about my mom?"
"I'm sorry but she is gone now." "Oh." "Its time for the treatment now."

4 days later...

Quin was now being formated into a navi. He now had gold and red armor similar to Blues-soul Rockman and his symbol was a red upside-down triangle. As the final touchs were being made data from the net started to attract to him. "Oh no unknown data has entered the subject. Wait! The data has enhanced his abilitys." "Thats weird. Leave the data alone."

He was now finished. "How do you feel?" "I feel stronger than ever." "You need a name." Quin was feeling sad. "I'm going to the net. If you see me again call me Deltaman. Quin is now gone for good. Good bye."

He ran away to the net to get his revenge on the navi who wrecked his life. "I'll make you pay Apeman! If its the last thing I do!" He looked out into his new domain and gave his word that he will avenge his mother.

End of Chapter 1

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:34 am

OMG awesome, the story it totally sucked me in

Please make lots more chapters, with lots of revenge :twisted:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby BladeBass99 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:19 pm

BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:54 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby BladeBass99 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:28 pm

BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby BladeBass99 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:46 pm

Chapter 4: Memories, Good and Bad. Part 2.

*Deltaman's voiceover*
"We had so much fun together that we were never apart."
In town the two navis were walking in the park for a picnic. "I think this a nice spot. How about you Deltaman?" Flare asked. He was looking in another direction. "Whats wrong?" "N-nothing. Something doesn't feel right though." Deltaman answered. Flare was starting to worry about him because of his behavior. "Oh. Lets set up now." She said.

2 hours later...

"That was so good! Your really are a great cook!" Deltaman cheered. "Oh stop it! Your making me blush!" Flare said. Then they heard somrthing far off in town. *Ook! Ook!* "What was that?" Flare asked Deltaman. He was standing there with his blade ready to go. "Deltaman, whats wrong." She cried. "Flare. Stay here. I'll be back." He quickly told her and ran towards the sound. "Wait! Don't go!!" She yelled.

In town a familiar foe was recking the whole place. "Ook, ook! This is fun! I have never done something this big before." THe figure said with excitement. Then another voice yelled out from above. "You dare show your face to me again Apeman!" "Who was that? Why do you sound familiar?" Apeman shouted. "You ruined my life in the real world and took the only person dear to me! You will pay for what you did that day." THe voice yelled back.

"Ook, ook! No way! Your Tsunaga Quin! The boy who got in my way before! I thought you were dead!" Apeman said shocked. "Wrong! I'm not longer the boy you disabled! I am Deltaman your worse nightmare! Prepare to be deleted!" He shouts then jumps down to attack Apeman. "Delta Blade!!!" Just before it hit Apeman managed to dodge it. "Is that all you got Deltaman? Primal Impact!!" He punched him in the gut and sent him flying until he he hit a wall.

At that moment Flare was rush to the scene to see Deltaman on the ground with Apeman charging at him. "Die Deltaman! And this time stay down. Primal Impact!!" Apeman yelled. Flare was shocked to see data flow out of Deltaman. Then she ran with all her might and yelled "Deltaman! NOOOOO!!!" *Bam!* Deltaman open his eyes to see Flare with Apeman fist through her body. "Flare!" "Again someone saves you. I'll be back to get you for good." Apeman said logging out.

Flare fell to the ground with a thud. Deltaman holds her in his arms with tears in his eyes. "Flare, wake up. Please wake up." She slowly opens her eyes and smiles. "Your safe. Thats good." "Why Flare?" Deltaman asks. "Because your important to me. You are kind and gentle and you protected me from many things." she answers. They look into each others eyes. Flare broke the silence. "I guess I'm trying to say I love you Deltaman." "Really Flare?" he asks. "Yes." "I love you too." Deltaman gently kissed Flare then her data started to scatter. Their lips parted slightly and Flare said her final words "Goodbye Deltaman. I always loved you." She returned his kiss and 5 seconds later she was deleted.

Deltaman sat there looking at his hands. Then he stood up with an enraged look in his eyes. "You'll pay Apeman. For my mom and Flare." He said to himself. He looked down saw Flare's emblem where she was and picked it up. "I promise to avenge you Flare if its the last thing I do!"

End of Chapter 4

BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Return to Fanfiction Library