Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Sonic the Hedgehog~ChaosEdge~

Sonic the Hedgehog~ChaosEdge~

Postby matt13346 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:09 pm

**May Contain Spoilers from Previous Sonic Titles**
This is my Fanfic of What happens in the Sonic the Hedgehog world years after the events of "Sonic the Hedgehog" (360 title) Plz let me know what you think, and I'll be happy to bring part/chapter 2 into the topic

==Chapter 1 "A Hero Born of Chaos and Hope" ==

3 Years after events in "Sonic the Hedgehog"

--Station Square lies in ruins, due to a destructive battle with our hero Sonic and a oh so familiar Foe.--

Sonic: *Gasping for a Breath* " I thought you scratched any plans of a Metal Sonic after the other one betrayed you years back (A Sonic Heroes event)

Eggman: "Oh, don't worry about that Sonic, I fixed my past mistakes"

--Right then, after Eggman finishes his sentence, the new and improved Metal Sonic charges at Sonic full force. Crashing him into the streets of Station Square, leaving a big crater behind--

Sonic: *Screaming in agony* "AAAAAAHH!!"

--Metal loosens his hold on Sonic and slowly falls back, leaving Sonic to lie in pain in the crater--

Sonic: "I knew this would be bad *Slowly gets up, while grunting in pain* aaaaaaah, I'm glad I thought ahead..."

Eggman: "Really now, do you honestly think you can beat me? You may be the fastest being alive Sonic, but I'm two steps ahead of you!

--Right there, Sonic slowly crawls himself out of the crater, Metal put him in. And grabs a gem, a familiar gem, and holds it close. A aura of many colors surround Sonic as he gets back on his feet.--

Eggman: *Thinking to himself* "Huh, I knew he'll bring the Chaos Emeralds. It's just a matter of time before they're mine"

--A big explosion of light surrounds Station Square, as Sonic screamed to endure the pain. Absorbing the power of the Chaos Emeralds all these years were starting to put strain on him, while Sonic transformed, Metal stood there...watching him as he turned into SUPER SONIC--

Sonic:"This ends here Eggman!!" *Super Sonic rushes at Eggman directly and ignores Metal*

Sonic:" AAAAAAAAH" *Cocks back his fist to punch out Eggman and his flying vessel*

--Then, from behind Sonic, Metal grabs one of Sonic's legs and tosses him down to the streets of Station Square.--

--Sonic hits the ground in pain, and barely gets to take a look at what happened. Metal rushes Sonic, as he is down, and gives him a full-metal punch into the face. Sonic was barely able to let out a scream of pain before Metal nearly split his skull in half--

Sonic:"......aa........aah......"

Eggman:" I bet you didn't know, that my new and improved Metal could absorb the powers of the Chaos Emeralds from a distance, with a mere analysis."

--Sonic stuggles to get back on his feet after Eggman's explanation.--

--After geting back on his feet, Eggman gets a good look at Sonic's face...Sonic's paled eyes.--

Eggman:"I can see that you can take no more...looks like, I'm finally able to beat my adversary, Sonic the Hedgehog"

--Sonic collapses after Eggman finishes his sentence and a little blast of light turns Sonic back into his true-blue self. This blast of light also reveals 6 Chaos Emeralds, that were separated from Sonic after his collapse .--

Eggman:"Wh...What's going on here? Why is there only 6!!??"

Sonic:*Struggling to get his bloody head up* "I grew worried over time...after each one of your attacks...o..on the city. I kn...knew, that I mi...might need a li...little extra something to stop you..." *Coughs up a little blood*

Sonic:"But....but I was still worried...that I may lose...so I didn't bri..bring the last Emerald wi....with me, just in case." *Sonic's head falls back down and Sonic lies there, unconscious.*

Eggman:"Damn!! Well I guess it can't be helped, I'll have to bring sleeping beauty with me and force the location of the last emerald outta him later"

--Metal and Eggman pick up Sonic and the Emeralds, and the 3 fly into the distance--

--After they return to Eggman's base, Eggman pulls out a device with a button on it--

Eggman:"Now to take care of you...Metal Sonic!" *Pushes the button on the device which de-activates Metal Sonic permanently*

Eggman:"That'll make sure it doesn't turn on me, like my past ones."

--Eggman Laughs, for he knows he has gotten Sonic out of the way, and his rule over the city and soon the world will soon commence--

------12 Years later------

--Amy Rose Hedgehog, is in a kitchen to what seems to be her house, washing some dishes. A small faint shadow, slowly creeps up on her. Then out of nowhere it lunges at her. Amy turns around and grabs the figure behind the shadow, twirls it around and gives it a kiss on the head.--

Amy:"Now Aaiden (Pronunciation: Long A-din) Hedgehog, why do you always try to sneak up on me like that." *Gives him a smile*

--Amy was looking at a little lite turquoise hedgehog (about the same size of Sonic from Sonic CD) with a long scarf around his neck. With long puffy socks that seemed like leg warmers, and big footwear that seemed like a mixture of sneakers and boots on. That had a long and wide white stripe running down the laces to the soles. He also had the 3 locks of hair/fur on his fore-head similar to Amy's only sharper. On his right hand was a glove and on his left, was this big arm brace(Looks very similar to Rockman's Rock buster). This arm brace had a Triangular green Gem showing on one side, while on the other side had a monitor with controls on the other side. This was giving to Aaiden from his mother who told him, it was a gift from his father and that he should keep it with him always.--

Aaiden:"Come on mom, call me Edge"

Amy:*Puts Aaiden down* "You act just like your father did, never wanted to be called by his name Maurice. From then on, we always called him Sonic."

Amy:"You know what Aaiden, I think I will call you Edge from now on, will that make you happy?" *Gives a cute smile towards Edge*

Edge:"Really mom, that'll be great" *Returns the smile*

Amy:*Returns to washing the dishes*"I guess it will make sense, we called your father Sonic, because he ran extremely fast, the fastest there ever was. Your friends call you Edge because your their little dare devil buddy that lives on the 'Edge' "

Edge:"Mom...?"

Amy:" Yes son?"

Edge:"Do you think I'll ever be as fast as dad was said to be, a legend...?"

Amy:"I know your not a runner Edge, but I'm sure you'll develope other qualities that will one day, make you your own legend, your own title"

Edge:"Oh....Ok mom, thanks" *Gives her a big smile*

=================End of Chap.1=====================
Coming soon (If this chapter has some fans):
==Chapter 2: "Secrets that lie in Shadows, a Hero to Be" ==
Last edited by matt13346 on Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:09 pm

thats one awesome story u got along the way so far man

i wanna see more along the way and my side story

"Dark Awakening" is coming soon u should kno what it is...
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby cinos18702 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:18 am

this is a great story im glad to see you wrote it down after talking about it for so long
I hope to see the second chapter soon^^
( ^.^ nice description of Edge)

PS
:when you get around to drawing it I hope I can help draw it
:)
cinos18702
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Return to Fanfiction Library