[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Beasts of the Cybernet
Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The Beasts of the Cybernet

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:41 pm

My sis was praised by all of the people that wanted her to make her NT fanfic a reality, so she decided to use what she had to make the first chapter. (I have no clue about the tiger's role yet) She'll see about chapter two A.S.A.P.

Over at an orphanage, a girl with long black hair put on her white helmet and black safety pads. She checked herself in the mirror, making sure the sarfari clothes were not badly wrinkled or stained. Grabbing her backpack and thick-chained leash the girl headed for the stairs.

"Lisa! Where are you going? It's your day-off!" a woman yelled.
"I'm heading for the electronics store and the chip shop. I'm buying a netnavi today, Mrs. Reed," Lisa called back.
"Are your clothes stained or wrinkled?"
"No stains and little wrinkles."
"Okay. You can go then."
"Thanks, Mrs. Reed. I'm taking Snowclaw with me."
"You always take Snowclaw wherever you go because he's a escape artist!" Mrs. Reed replied as Lisa ran down the stairs and outside the building.

Lisa strapped on her skakes at the porch as she rattled the chain. A tiger trotted out from behind a corner and approched Lisa. He was white as snow, painted with jet black ripples. "Want to go for a run, Snowclaw?" Lisa asked. The white tiger nodded as Lisa clipped the chained leash to a matching chain collar. "I thought so. Let's go to Mac's," She said, opening the front yard gate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Far off at World III's abandoned base, a man feriously typed away at the supercomputer that he repaired. He laughed at his masterpeice; A small, spiked brown chameleon on the cybernet. "I've finished it! If there's no bugs, then the chameleon virus should be able to absorb a navi's data to obtain their form and powers. now for the test..."

The man jacked an uncustomized navi into the cybernet. The navi aimed his cannon just as the virus shot its tounge out and grabbed his cannon. The chameleon virus was yanked off the ground by the navi as he took aim once more. The virus let go of the navi's cannon and spunned itself, using the spikes as a sawblade to cut the energy bullet shot by the navi. The navi made a dodge to the right to avoid the cutting power of the chameleon virus. The virus turned around, leaped up in the air, uncurled itself to land on the navi's back. The navi felt the tounge latched to his back, draining his data.

The man gloated, pleased with his results. "Perfect! Once I increase the absorbing rate, I can steal the data of the strongest navis to take over the cybernet! Hahahahaha...-"

"You dare betray me for this stupid virus?!"
"What?" The man looked to see an angry uncustomized netnavi staring at him trough the screen. "You're an uncustomized navi. You can't do much...-"
"Don't underestimate a netnavi, you madman! I'll put a hult to your plans before I'll let myself get deleted!!" the navi said as data to create the chameleon virus was deleted.
"But I've haven't even wrote the data down yet! Stop!" the man pleaded.
"Fat chance because that's not all that I'm doing, so stand back , for I hit the self-desruct."

The navi hung up just as the supercomputer blew up. The man fell on his back, with a few scratches and scrapes. He sat up, stunned at the natural power his navi has. "If one uncustomized navi can do that much damage, then I underestimated almost every navi in the world. I need to customize a more powerful virus or navi," the man said, walking to his laptop to create something new.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you know who typed my medabot chapter. She can spell words I have trouble remembering. :(
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:31 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:40 pm

hmmmm I'm interested as well. and could the "chameleon virus" be based off of "Sting Chameleon" from Megaman X because thats what it looked like to me.. (woot! Sting Chameleon)
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:11 pm

My sister is thrilled that you guys are taking a shine in her fanfic. She also says that was not Sting Chameleon: he's got a bigger role than that.
Take note that two to three chapters equals an episode. The third chapter will be the completion of the first episode.

Snowclaw trotted to a stop in front of a store that had televisions lined on shelves in front of the displaying window. Lisa, holding onto the leash, skated to a lamppost to clip the loose end around it. "Be a good boy, Snowclaw. There's a secret treat involved," Lisa said. Snowclaw licked his chops as Lisa wandered into Mac's Electronics Store.

Inside the store, a few people wearing red shirts and blue jeans were crowded around a computer while a chubby man in the same uniform paced behind them, a look of worry upon his face. "This is bad. If we can't bust this virus, we will surly lose customers..."

"What's the matter, Mac?"
The pacing man stopped at the sight of Lisa. "Oh hi, Lisa. Remember how many times you helped me out of jams?"
"Every one of them, Mac. What's the new jam that you're in?
"Well, you see..." Mac started, "Some navi entered our network, requesting us to help him with an unknown virus. The problem is we can't remove or delete this virus without deleting the navi in the process. We need to stick to our policy or my shop is sure to lose customers and I'll be back with Mrs. Reed, taking care of the kids with her. She's a nice woman, but I can't stand being neat and tidy."

"I understand, Mac. Now you said that you can't delete nor separate the virus from the navi without deleting the navi?" Lisa asked.
"Yes, I said that."
"Then I got an idea," Lisa said as she walked passed the workers to the computer. An uncustomized navi was slowly fragmenting on the screen with the chameleon virus attached to his back. "Can anyone help me with this virus trash, please? I can't hold myself together much longer!"
"Hang on, pal," Lisa said as she started typing a storm of data codes as one of Mac's employees walked over to Mac.
"Are you sure it's okay to let a child solve this case for us?" the employee asked with concern by his side.
"That girl already gradguated college in zoology and technology. She may be fourteen, but I trust her with my computer and electronics," Mac replied.

Lisa Punched in the last few codes and hit the enter key. "Hopefully this will work..."

The virus started to break up as well as the navi, tranforming into a gray figure with claws at the tip of each finger. A pelt of scales, fur,and feathers mixed together was draped over his back, acting as a cape and his blank symbol became a circle of four, even-portioned colors and items. In the green portion, it held a white claw while a brown feather was placed within the red section. The the ocean blue was the home of a shiny gray scale while an insect wing resided in the yellow part of the symbol. The navi opened his red eyes and took a look at his new form. "Thanks for the customization, but what did customizing me had to do with the virus?"

"Mac said he and his crew couldn't separate or get rid of the virus without destroying you, so I took advantage of using the customization codes to fuse the virus into you. An easy fix," Lisa explained. The navi took one more look at himself before he turned back towards Lisa. "Then if you don't mind, I want to repay you by becoming your netnavi, but try not to put me in many battles please. Oh, and I need a name too."
"Okay, Shapeclaw. I've already been working on a fighter navi from scratch, but I need a intellegent navi to find out what bugs it might have," Lisa answered. She then turned to a happily dancing Mac. "Now that your problem is solved, I'd like to buy some navi equipment for my new friend and others that I'll be making once I figure out their bugs..."
--------------------------------------

Snowclaw perked as Lisa walked out of the store with a couple of bags in her hand. "Time for chip shopping, Snowclaw. After that we can secertly share a slice of pizza before we head home, but don't tell Roger." The tiger nodded in agreement before heading off, Lisa clutching the leash and keeping up on her roller blades.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is in development right now.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:15 pm

wow thats realy cool.
i think shapeclaw is great!
this is some realy great stuff!
i can imagine every bit of it...thats good writing ^.^ ^.^
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:32 pm

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:07 pm

im realy exited for teh next part :), when is it?

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:33 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Armor Bass » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:30 pm

the beasst are Grega and Falzer or??
Armor Bass

Postby Nekotwins » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:00 am

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby shadowedness » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:29 am

Very good and descriptive. Keep up the excellent work.
shadowedness
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Return to Fanfiction Library