[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman ZW
Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman ZW

Postby Weapon of Light » Wed May 09, 2007 1:42 am

This is a short chapter compared to my others... but how far could I get with just fight scenes? My God! I'm not trying to make a Dragon Ball Z fanfic here! :roll:

Rockman ZW
Chapter 19: Power Struggle

With a powerful thrust, Aile attacks Zerowing. He side steps and grabs her lance near the blade.

“What could you possibly do to defeat me?” mocks Zerowing as Aile is crying again.

“I’ll do whatever it takes to defeat you! Even if it costs my own life… you will be defeated here, today!” Aile declares as she pulls the lance out of his hands.

Barely missing Zerowing while taking her weapon back. Zerowing leaps forward and slashes through her lance. Shocked, she throws the piece with the lance blade directly at Zerowing. He deflects it, before Aile swings the other piece, and connects with his head. He flies backwards as Aile transforms into Model FX. She begins to rapidly fire bullets at Zerowing, as he deflects them one at a time.

As he deflects, his arm slashers begin to glow. He suddenly unleashes a powerful shockwave that cuts through her shots. In an effort to counter his shockwave, she pulls back her left arm, and thrusts forward with a flame attack that stops the shockwave. She then quickly thrusts with her right arm, hitting Zerowing with the second flame attack.

He rolls on the ground as the flames are put out. She runs up to him before jumping into the air, and attempts to slam him into the ground. Zerowing quickly rolls over, and holds his arm slasher out towards her. Vent acts quickly, and fires a charged shot from long distance as Model ZX.

The shot knocks his arm down, as Aile crashes into him. There is an explosion that throws Aile back. Vent catches her in mid air, as they watch the flames. As expected, Zerowing walks out of the flames. Sparks flying everywhere. He gets himself into a fighting stance as the sparks stop.

“What is with this Model? Why won’t he go down?” Vent wonders as they watch Zerowing closely.

“Vent, Aile… he is the eternal light that destroys all evil. As long as he believes he is doing justice… he will fight until the very end.” Model P tells them.

“What do you mean doing justice?! He’s been killing this entire time! Not unless…” Vent starts to realize.

“Not unless he’s been fooled! Or maybe even brainwashed!” Aile finishes.

“That is what I believe.” adds Model P.

“How can we snap him out of it? If Alister isn’t in control, is there as way to reach to Alister? Maybe if Alister was to snap out of it, Zerowing would lose control and return to normal!” Aile says as they look at Zerowing.

“Maybe… if we inflict enough damage to him… Zerowing will lose focus and Alister can break free!” Vent mentions.

“If that were to happen, Alister could break free. It would require a massive amount of damage to be dealt to Zerowing. However… Zerowing may not survive this fight.” Model P tells them.

“We have to do it. For Alister’s sake, and our own sake. Zerowing has to be stopped. His false justice has to end here!” says Aile as her body begins to give off a slight glow. Vent begins to glow as well. Zerowing takes notice to this, and watches them from a distance.

“Become wind…” speaks Vent.

“Become water…” adds Aile.

“Become fire…” Vent says as an aura appears around his body.

“Become the shadows…” Aile says as an aura appears around her as well.

“Become the hero within! Rock on!” the two shout in unison as the Model’s begin to circle around them at great speed. A single Model appears in the middle of them all, and bonds with Vent and Aile. As Zerowing looks away due to the flash of light, the two heroes stand in the light with their eyes glowing.

“The power of Model O… will help us defeat you Zerowing!” Vent shouts as he draws his Z-Saver.

“Not likely! Prepare yourselves!” Zerowing shouts rushing forward.

As he draws closer they suddenly vanish. Zerowing stops to look around and realizes their speed matches his own Zero Fade. They suddenly attack him from the sides. Rapidly slashing and firing at him. Every time Zerowing attempted to counter, they acted even quicker than the previous attack. He falls to the ground sparking like a lightning storm. He staggers to his feet as Vent and Aile appear in front of him. They both take aim with their gun.

“I’m… not done yet!” Zerowing yells as there is an aura around him now.

“Charge shot!” the two shout before firing.

Zerowing slashes at the shots, breaking his arm slashers. He rushes forward and disappears. They disappear as well, engaging him in high speed combat. Zerowing goes for a punch, as Aile blocks. She kicks upwards as Zerowing spins to avoid. Vent goes for a saber slash as Zerowing grabs the blade with two hands.

Zerowing kicks Vent in the stomach, and knocks him to the ground. Aile finds herself rapidly slashing towards Zerowing as he struggles to dodge her oncoming fury. She finally connects a hit to his left shoulder, as he hit’s the ground. Blood could be seen coming from the cut. Zerowing lets out a cry of pain as he holds the wound.

“Was that Alister crying out in pain?” asks Aile while watching Zerowing.

“Let’s hit him hard and fast right now! While Alister is in pain, Zerowing cannot focus like this!” Vent tells her before dashing up to him.

His Z-Saver is glowing at that moment. He slashes upwards, knocking him into the air. Aile is already up there with her Z-Saver glowing as well. She slams the saver into him, throwing him into the ground. They walk up to him as Zerowing disappears from his body. However Alister is not moving.

“What’s wrong? Why isn’t Alister moving?!” Vent panics.

“It might have been too much for Model ZW to handle. He may not have been able to heal Alister…” Model P states.

“Why didn’t you tell us this before?!” shouts Aile as she kneels down next to Alister. Just then, There is a glow around Vent. Model G floats over to Alister’s body,.

“Do you wish for this human to be saved?” Model G asks them.

“Model G, what do you have in mind?” asks Vent.

“If I bond with Model ZW, it will give them both enough power to live again. But there is a chance that Zerowing will go berserk again…” he explains to them. They sit there and think about it for awhile. Finally Aile walks closer to Model G.

“Do it.” she tells him.

“Are you sure Aile?” asks Vent as she begins to cry.

“It’s what Jake would have wanted…” she replies while wiping her tears away.

“Very well. I must hurry before it’s too late.” Model G says as he floats towards the broken Model ZW.

Model G begins to glow, before merging with Model ZW. Out of nowhere, Zerowing forms over Alister again. They watch as Alister’s eyes return to his natural blue color. He sits up to look at Vent and Aile, as they are ready for anything.

Alister looks at his hands, before screaming at the top of his lungs. He begins to shake his head back and forth before returning to normal. He falls flat on his butt, as Model ZW drops in front of him. As if he was scared, he scurries away from the Model ZW.

“What’s wrong Alister?” Aile asks as she watches him.

“Keep that thing away from me! Keep it away!” Alister panics as Vent picks up Model ZW.

“What’s wrong with you?” he asks Alister.

“The hell that thing has put me through!” Alister says before starting to cry.

“Alister…?” Aile mutters before he holds his head.

“I’m not strong enough… I killed all those people…” Alister tells them.

“No, Zerowing killed them all… you were not in control!” Aile says shaking him.

“But I could see everything! Every slash! Every victim crying for mercy as I watched my own arms cutting through their bodies! I was not strong enough to fight this! I let it all happen!” Alister shouts at them.

They just look at him. What could they possibly say to comfort him? Out of nowhere, Aile transforms back to normal, and hugs him. Alister’s eyes open wide, as he thinks back to Angeline dying in his own arms. He calms down and hugs her back. Still crying, he tightly holds her.

“It’s alright Alister… you were not in control…you couldn’t help it. It’s not your fault Alister.” she tells him.

Vent just stands there as he watches the two sitting on the ground. As a breeze of wind goes by, he calls for a crago ship to return them to base. He wonders to himself... should they have just let him die to spare him this pain?

End of Chapter 19
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu May 10, 2007 10:25 pm

Rockman ZW
Chapter 20: Pride, Honor, and Justice.

Vent walks back and forth the hallways of the Guardian HQ. Hearing the screaming that Alister is letting out. As he watches Rose walk in with a needle in her left hand, Alister goes silent a few seconds later. She walks back out, and closes the door with a sigh of relief. Vent watches her walk by as Aile walks up.

“How is he doing?” she asks while peeking in on him.

“Well, Rose just went in there to settle him down. He’ll be awake in a matter of hours though.” he replies.

“Poor guy… I couldn’t imagine what he went through… watching his own hands kill countless people…” she says while closing the door.

“How are you doing?” asks Vent while leaning up against the wall. She looks away as he watches her.

“What do you mean…? I’m fine…” she replies fighting the tears.

“Don’t give me that. You and I have been together for a long time now, and I can tell when you’re hurting Aile.” he tells her as she turns to him with tears in her eyes.

“Vent… why did he have to die? Just tell me why…!” Aile cries before she buries herself in Vent’s arms.

He hugs her as she lets it out. As a few hours pass Aile returned to her own room, and fell asleep. Vent just stands by Alister’s door. Thinking back to the previous fight with Zerowing, Vent takes a sigh of relief that it’s over. He closes his eyes for a moment, as he has been awake all night long. He falls to sleep without realizing it.

Alister struggles in his sleep. As he tosses and turns he dreams of running through an alley. Running from his enemy he slips on a puddle of water and falls flat on his face. A shadow stands over him, and as he turns around to confront Zerowing.

“What’s wrong Alister? You seemed to be scared…” says Zerowing.

“Stay away from me! You’re evil!” Alister shouts to him.

He stands up and fires his grapple hook towards the roof. It latches on to something, and he shoots up towards the top. When he climbs up, Zerowing is waiting there for him with his arms crossed.

“You cannot escape destiny Alister. I am a part of you, as you are a part of me.” he tells Alister.

“I’m no part of you! Don't say that!” Alister argues.

Zerowing just closes his eyes and puts his head down. Suddenly there is a light behind him, as Model G appears.

“Alister…” Model G starts.

“You see him Zerowing? You killed Jake! Now Model G does not exist anymore!” Alister tells him.

“It is true that I killed Jake… but not of my own will.” Zerowing tells him.

“How do you expect me to trust you? How could you possibly prove yourself to me?” questions Alister as Zerowing just stands there.

“While you were knocked out in the rubble, with Angeline in your arms still… I was still able to see around you. This is what I saw before all of this happened.” Zerowing tells him before raising his right arm, and holding it to his right. A part of the sky opens up, and shows the rubble from the mansion. The image is looking from the left to the right as Khan walks up.

“I see you’re still alive… well… you’re going to wish you were dead… ha-ha…” Khan laughs as he reaches towards Alister. The image in the sky fades, as Zerowing looks towards Alister again.

“What does that prove to me?” asks Alister.

“Khan did something to me… as if he reached inside and turned me evil. That is all I can say… for I know no more.” Zerowing says to him as Model G disappears.

“I can’t believe you…” Alister replies while looking away.

“The choice is yours to make. I cannot force you.” Zerowing says suddenly disappearing.

Alister wakes up at that moment. The sweat pouring off of his forehead. He wipes it off, before standing up. He spots his shirt and jacket to the side. He puts them on, and opens the door to his room. Spotting Vent on the ground asleep, he nudges him to wake him up.

“Hm…?” he yawns before taking notice that Alister is awake and out of his room.

“Hey Vent… want to go get something to eat?” Alister asks as his stomach growls at him.

“Yeah, that sounds good about now.” replies Vent as he stands to his feet.

He takes another big yawn while stretching before they walk off. On the way there, a fellow Guardian walks up to them, and tells them that Praire wishes to see them. They forget about their hunger at the moment, and follow orders. As they walk into the command room Praire watches them closely.

“Alister… how are you feeling?” asks Praire.

“Words cannot express how I feel at the moment… I have been used… how should I feel?” he asks her. Praire couldn’t answer that. She knew Alister was hurting over the death of Angeline.

“Can we count on Black Rockman in the future?” she bluntly asks him. Alister thought about it for a moment. He looked around to see so many faces that he has learned to call friends. Finally he steps forward.

“No. I’m no longer Black Rockman. How can I? Not after doing such a horrible crime…” Alister tells her.

“I see… I thought you might say that, so I have already found a replacement for you. Well… two to be more accurate…” she says as the doors behind them open up suddenly. Two figures walk into the command room, as shock hits everyones faces. All but Praire and Alister.

“Sonic Tiger and Heavy Grizzly reporting for duty!” Sonic Tiger says as he and Heavy Grizzly salute.

“Are you serious?! Why are these guys here?!” Vent shouts as they walk up to her.

“For some time now, Sonic Tiger and Heavy Grizzly have been working undercover for us. Alister has also been with us for a period of time before he found Model ZW as well. The three of them acted as our field unit. Sonic Tiger and Heavy Grizzly provided the backbone of the operation, while Alister helped the poor and needy.” Praire tells them. Sonic Tiger walks over to Alister, as does Heavy Grizzly. The two put their hands on his right and left shoulder.

“I see… well then… welcome.” Vent says walking up to them, shaking their hands.

“A pleasure to be working aside you Vent.” Sonic Tiger replies.

“Same here kid.” Heavy Grizzly adds. Praire smiles at the sight of her men getting along. She then looks at Alister as her smile fades.

“Alister… at least think about this… don’t quit right away…” she mentions to him.

“Quit? Why would he be quitting?” asks Heavy Grizzly.

“It’s a long story…” Alister tells them.

“Then I suggest you start explaining it to us.” Sonic Tiger says as he puts his arm around him, and walks him out. Heavy Grizzly follows. Vent stands there, knowing to leave them alone.

“Vent.” Praire speaks. He turns to her, and walks closer.

“Yes?” he asks.

“I have a mission for you and Aile. It involves Khan. He’s shown up again, and I want you two to go find his hiding spot.” she tells him.

“Roger that. I’ll go get Aile, and we’ll head out right away.” he returns as he turns around.

As he walks out of the command room, Praire turns her head, and looks at a picture of her and Angeline standing next to each other. Alister opens the door to the top of the Guardian HQ. They step out and walk towards the rails. Alister hangs over them as the other two walk up beside him.

“Tell us what’s going on Alister.” Sonic Tiger says watching the sky.

Heavy Grizzly walks up to Alister on the other side. Alister sighs, as he begins to tell them the entire story. At times Alister cried, and started screaming again. He quickly calmed down and continued his story however. As he gets to the part where Jake was killed, Sonic Tiger hangs his head.

“I’m sorry my little friend… Angeline… she was a wonderful girl.” Sonic Tiger tells him.

“How do you know that? How could you possibly know anything about her? She was my love! I loved her! Now she’s gone, and it’s all my fault!!” Alister shouts as Sonic Tiger shakes him.

“It’s not your fault little one!” he shouts to Alister. He gives him a blank stare before breaking free from his grip.

“Tiger… maybe it’s time he knew the whole truth… about her…” Heavy Grizzly mentions. Sonic Tiger nods his head in agreement.

“Alister… Angeline… she was a part of the Guardian’s…” he tells him.

“What?!” gasps Alister while turning to Sonic Tiger.

“It’s true. You two have even met once before. A very long time ago as children. You two were selected by a woman named Ciel, to become the new heroes of the world. I was there to help guard you two, when the carnival was attacked. Your horrible nightmares of your sister are false… Angeline was the girl in your dreams. Even though you two had just met as children, you bonded so fast. Neither of you went somewhere without the other. Ciel’s last wish, was that the children she selected to be safe. Even though it cost her life, she finished her final job.” Sonic Tiger tells him.

“Angeline… was a Guardian this… entire time?” Alister asks him.

“I’m sorry you found out this way… Praire was close to Angeline. She is also hurting…” Heavy Grizzly adds.

“A Guardian… that entire time… she was looking after me… and I never knew it?” Alister thinks out loud. Suddenly there are alarms going off, as Praire’s voice is heard throughout the base.

“Attention all Guardian’s! There is a level one emergency! All combat Guardian’s are to report to the command room!” she says before cutting off. Sonic Tiger and Heavy Grizzly run off towards the door, as Alister follows them. Upon returning to the command room, Vent is on the viewing screen.

“Praire… Khan… he’s too strong! Can’t… fight anymore…!” Vent struggles to speaks as Khan appears behind him. He laughs before grabbing Vent and laughs again with an evil laugh. The transmission ends there, as Praire turns around to Sonic Tiger and Heavy Grizzly.

“Vent and Aile went on a recon mission, and were ambushed by Khan himself! You two have to go there and get them out of there before it’s too late!” Praire commands them.

“Roger!” the two reply as they head for the docking bay. Alister hangs his head in shame, before Angeline’s words come to mind.

“Alister… promise me… to keep going on… without me. That is… what I wish for.” her voice echoes through his thoughts.

He shakes his head back and forth, as tears fall from his eyes. He then turns around to follow the other two. Praire smiles as he runs out. She knows he’s making his choice right now.

“Agghhh!!” Vent and Aile scream in pain as they lose their Rockman forms. They are bleeding and bruised by Khan’s attacks. He walks up to them, and prepares for the final attack. As he raises his hand into the air to strike, Alister tackles Khan from the side, and jumps off of him.

“Alister!” Khan sneers as he stands to his feet. Sonic Tiger and Heavy Grizzly help Vent and Aile to the cargo ship, before they run up next to Alister.

“Khan!” Alister shouts at him. Not out of hate, but of anger that he’s hurting those he cares about.

“Alister… ha-ha! Back from your slaughter fest? As much killing as you have done, you should be on my side. Join…” Khan starts to invite.

“Shut up!” Alister interrupts.

“What?!” Khan returns.

Alister walks forward with Model ZW in his right hand. He holds it up, and transforms into Black Rockman once again. He looks at his hands, as if they have been washed clean of the blood. He clenches his fists before starring at Khan.

“Darkness has no power in the light Khan! I am the eternal light that destroys all evil!” Alister shouts before dashing towards Khan.

End of Chapter 20
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue May 22, 2007 1:40 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Tue May 22, 2007 10:29 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER HURRY UP YOU LAZY BUM YOU Image
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri May 25, 2007 1:49 am

Rockman ZW
Chapter 22: Endgame: Part Two: Dark Future

Khan makes the first move by charging forward and kneeing Alister directly in the stomach. The power from his attack nearly knocked the air right out of him. He quickly recovers from the attack, and rolls out of the way. Khan closely follows behind, as Alister turns around to counter him.

With a mighty slash of his scythe, Khan’s attack is met with Alister’s arm slashers. The two begin a struggle in power against the other. Khan lets out a laugh before holding his hand up towards Alister’s face. As he opens his hand, a flash of lights blinds Alister, and causes him to back step. As soon as he can see again, Khan punches him in the stomach, while pressing upwards.

Alister keeps himself from blacking out by biting his own tongue. He then proceeds to spit the blood into Khan’s eyes. The villain shouts in pain as he rubs his eyes. Alister swiftly kicks him up into the air, then uses his Zero Fade to appear on top of his foe. He then slams him into the ground with his feet under his arms. He breaks away from Khan as he stands to his feet. Nearly no damage at all has been dealt to him.

“Is that all you’ve got Alister?” mocks Khan.

“I’m just getting started Khan.” replies Alister as the two charge at each other.

Alister goes for a right arm slash, as Khan jumps into the air. He uses the bottom side of his scythe to knock Alister in the back of the head. He falls to the ground face first, before rolling over to dodge a slash from Khan.

“You’re aiming way too high Alister! You don’t have a chance to beat me like you are now!” shouts Khan as Alister stands to his feet again.

“You just won’t shut up will you?” Alister returns as he leaps into the air.

He has his arms out, as he prepares for another X slash attack. Khan thrusts his scythe towards Alister, who uses his legs to grab the middle of the scythe. He flips over and punches Khan in the face. He staggers backwards while laughing. He then proceeds to throw his scythe at Alister, who jumps over it. Khan races towards him as Alister does the same. They begin a fist lock as they stare each other down.

“You still think this is good enough?” Khan asks him.

“You keep saying the same things over and over again! Find some better lines than that baldy!” Alister tells him.

Khan suddenly overwhelms Alister with power, and throws him backwards. As he flies backwards, Alister remembers the scythe that was thrown a minute ago. He turns his head in time to see the scythe coming. He twirls in mid-air to dodge. It cuts his leg near his knee as it passes by. Shouting out in pain, Alister hit’s the ground and struggles to stand with his bad leg. Khan catches the scythe and spots the blood dripping down the scythe.

“What a disappointment you’ve turned out to be. I offered you a path to live, and work with me. What did you do? You spit in my face like I was some street punk begging for money.” speaks Khan as he walks up.

“Heh… if you knew me so well… you’d know I am a street punk.” returns Alister standing to his feet finally. The cut from the scythe completely healed now.

“Then I will give you the death of a street punk! I’ll take off your head! When I’m done with you, I will take your Model ZW and use it for my own plans!” says Khan as he gets ready to strike.

Alister quickly does an uppercut that knocks Khan back. He follows in mid-air with a powerful downwards kick. Khan flies into the ground, and bounces back up due to the force. As if the attack did nothing to him, Khan flips over. He then starts to fire lasers out of his eyes towards Alister.

While dodging, Alister fades in and out of view. He starts to rapidly slash at Khan, who uses his scythe to counter his attacks. Khan pushes forward to hit Alister in the head, but he ducks and kicks his feet out from under him. Alister appears in the air and holds his arm slashers out forward. Attempting to run Khan through he hit’s the ground where Khan should have been.

He turns around to see his enemy backwards sabot kick him in the stomach. Alister flies back, then finally starts rolling along the ground before nearly hitting the pool of lava that surrounds them. He stands back up only to see Khan punch towards him. He side steps while using his arm to knock him to the ground. While on the ground, Khan fires his eye lasers up at Alister. He hits him, throwing him back again. Khan flips over and follows him closely. Alister stands up again.

“I have to say, I’m impressed that you made it this far with me. But that alone will not spare your life Black Rockman.” Khan tells him.

“I’m glad that you’re impressed with me. I have to say I’m not that impressed with you though.” Alister tells him with a smirk.

“Is that so? If that is the case, I will not hold back anymore!” Khan says before there is a purple aura around him.

“I guess I should have just shut up…” thinks Alister as he watches Khan.

Suddenly Khan is standing in front of Alister attack him with his punches. Alister didn’t even see it coming. He is struck by every blow. Khan stops his attack before rising into the air. Alister gets up and watches him. Khan starts to fire his eye lasers once again, but this time they are much stronger.

The beams cut right through the rock under Alister. He jumps from rock to rock to avoid falling into the lava. Khan suddenly appears behind him and slashes at his back. Alister flies forward in pain as the blood spews from his back. Landing face first on a falling rock, Alister blacks out. Khan laughs as he watches this.

“Alister! Alister!” Model ZW calls as Alister is out cold. The pain was too much for him. As he repairs the damage done to Alister’s back, he takes control of his body. Jumping him to safety, Zerowing turns his attention to Khan.

“Zerowing I presume?” Khan asks.

“You are correct.” he replies.

“Excellent. You are the stronger of the two. Why not join me? You already have control of his body. Why not throw his mind away and join with me?” asks Khan while holding his hand out. Zerowing suddenly appears in front of him, and slaps his hand away. He then punches him in the stomach.

“I hope that was a good enough answer for you!” Zerowing says before landing on the ground.

“What a shame… It seems I will have to destroy your Model as well.” says Khan.

“I am a Guardian before anything else! I will protect the humans from all evil! I will still serve Master X to this day!!” shouts Zerowing while charging forward.

Khan throws his scythe, but Zerowing catches it. He throws it back, catching Khan off guard. It hits him in the chest, knocking him to the ground. Hardly a scratch on his chest plate. Zerowing extends his arm slashers, and sends shockwaves towards Khan. He blocks the attacks, then leaps towards Zerowing with his eye lasers firing.

As Zerowing is hit by the last laser blast, Khan uses that time to stab Zerowing in the stomach. Piercing through him and Alister at the same time. There is a flash in Zerowing’s eyes suddenly, as both Alister and Zerowing are thrown into darkness. Alister looks around as does Zerowing.

“Where… are we?” asks Alister.

“This is where we die Alister. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you anymore than I could.” replies Zerowing.

“What?! You’re telling me that I’m about to die?!” shouts Alister.

“You blacked out while fighting Khan… I took control to save you from the lava. Khan is too strong. This could be one evil that I cannot overcome…” Zerowing says while turning away. Alister puts his hand on Zerowing’s right shoulder, before turning him towards his face.

“You may not be able to do it alone… but together we have a fighting chance! Are you with me Zerowing?” asks Alister while holding out his hand.

Zerowing nods, and shakes hands with Alister. The two are suddenly engulfed in a white light, that shines over the entire area. Then, there is a white aura around Alister’s body, as Khan is thrown back. Black Rockman stands to his feet, while removing the scythe from his stomach. It soon heals right after.

“Back for more are we? I’ll be glad to kill you again!” Khan tells him.

“Take this!” Alister yells as he slashes towards Khan.

He blocks with his scythe, but Alister cuts through it, connecting with Khan’s chest again. This time, he cuts through and hit’s the skin. Khan lets out a scream of pain as the Model S quickly heals him. Both of them still have an aura around them. Alister is panting from the fighting. His body is finally starting to get tired. Khan takes notice of his heavy breathing, and laughs. Khan leaps towards him, and jabs his hand into Alister’s stomach.

“Aghh! What are you… doing?!” Alister cries out as he falls to one knee.

“That was a nerve freeze. Within minutes, you won’t be able to move. This is the end for you Alister. In this world evil triumphs over justice! Enjoy your death Black Rockman! Ha-ha-ha!!” Khan laughs as he simply disappears. Losing his grip on reality Alister looks around in panic.

“Alister…” Model ZW starts.

“What is it Model ZW?” asks Alister as he lies down on the ground, feeling so cold suddenly.

“I’m sorry… I cannot stop the nerve freeze. It’s not permanent, however judging by our situation…” Model ZW says.

“Don’t even say it… Model ZW… we lost…” speaks Alister as he can feel the rock under him give away. He closes his eyes as his body hit’s the pool of lava below.

“Eternal light… has just fallen into eternal darkness…” thinks Alister as he could only think of Angeline.

It was silent after that moment. Alister was lost in battle against Khan. Days later after his defeat, Khan used his powers to take control of the entire planet. Defeating Vent and Aile, along with the rest of the Guardian’s. Khan ruled with an iron fist. The world has entered into a dark future, with no hope. Who can stand up to this evil? One day, a hero will rise again and stand up to the evil. Until that day comes… there will always be light in the darkness…

Rockman ZW Part One End…

Now that you've read the last chapter in this part of the fanfic... I ask that you at least comment on the fanfic up until now. I'm not done with the entire story. This is just part one. I'll be working on Part Two sooner or later, I'm not sure. But you can count on more from Rockman ZW! Thanks for your viewing, and I will be back with more!
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Fri May 25, 2007 2:04 am

Sigoy (I think I spellt that right) O_O Image FREAKING LIKE A SEASON FINALE DANG YOU ZERO YOU HAVE MADE ME ANGRY But oh well good things come to those who wait (glares at zero) I BETTER NOT WAIT LONG!!!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue May 29, 2007 1:01 am

Rockman ZW: The Dark Ages
Chapter 23: Awaken Fallen Hero of Light!

Ten years has passed since the fight with Khan. Once he defeated Black Rockman, he went on to destroy the Guardian HQ. With his chaotic powers, Khan terrorized the world and proclaimed himself as a God among men. Vent and Aile rose up many times to fight against Khan and his evil. They failed each time.

Soon the two heroes simply disappeared off the face of the Earth. Nobody knows their location now. Because of the fact that Vent and Aile disappeared, a rebel force rose up to take their place. Known as the Tera Resistance, they do not fight Khan directly. They rescue the poor, and give them a home free of charge. Rather than pay tribute to Khan everyday, they now live their live in happiness.

But the above world is over run by fear, murder, rage and hate. Although the Tera Resistance is beginning to run low on energy supplies. They begin to dispatch mining units to dig in the unknown areas where old energy cells have been giving off pulses. A two man team was sent to a volcano in one of the unknown areas. Recently something powerful has been giving off massive amounts of energy pulses.

This newly found energy source is large enough to give the Resistance power for years to come. Two diggers are sent to the volcano. They use their tracker to follow the pulses towards the middle of the volcano. These two diggers are newly graduated from their classes. Their names are Russell and May lee.

At the moment both of them are wearing blue jean overalls with white shirts. Yellow gloves, brown boots and helmets with plus signs on them. There are lights on the helmets. They carry their pix axes over their shoulders as they track down the energy source. Russell has blonde hair that is short, and only reaches to his ears. He has brown eyes and a scar above his left eye.

May lee has blue hair that reaches her hips. She wears it in a pony tail. She has crystal blue eyes as well that sparkle even in the dark volcano. They reach a wall that is giving off the energy pulses. They begin to chip away at the cooled off lava. The area around them shakes a little while working.

“Umm… Russell?” May lee asks while wiping sweat off of her forehead.

“What is it May lee?” he questions in return. She begins to look around as the shaking stops.

“I thought this volcano wasn’t active anymore…?” she asks him.

“I wouldn’t worry about this old volcano. It’s been dead for years now.” he assures her as he wipes his own sweat from his forehead.

May lee looks around as she wonders. She gets back to work soon after, chipping away. An hour and a half has passed, as they take a small break to get a drink of water from their canteens.

“Cheers.” Russell jokes as he bumps his canteen with hers.

As they take their drink, the shaking begins again. This time rocks begin to drop around them, scaring them a bit. The rocks land on their equipment snapping their tools in two. The wall behind them breaks off a large chunk, and lands between them. The shaking stops soon after.

“That’s great. Now we don’t have anything to use here.” Russell complains as he moves the rocks away from their wheel barrel. May lee gets out their tracker, and examines the chunk of rock that had just fallen.

“We may not have to Russell. According to the tracker, whatever is inside of this chunk of rock has our energy supply!” she says with joy as he walks over.

“That’s great! Let’s get it on the wheel barrel then!” he replies as they struggle to lift the rock.

They spend half an hour getting it on the wheel barrel. Being in the middle of the volcano, they have a long ways to go. They wheel it up the paths, and sometimes down. They lose control many times and drop their treasure a lot. Every time they stop and pick it back up.

“Just think of the energy we’ll have when we get this back! No more cold water to shower with!” May lee says with joy.

“I heard that… those showers suck at five in the morning.” he says with a stressed face.

May lee laughs as she walks along. They come to a narrow bridge made of rock. There is no other way across. The three wheels barely fit on the narrow path. Sooner or later, they make it across. With a sigh of relief from both of them, they sit down for a moment to drink some more. As they drink, a few shadows run past them, alarming them.

“Russell!” May lee shouts.

“I know! The Destroyers are here…” he replies while looking around.

They grab they wheel barrel and make a run for it. The shadows get closer and closer, until finally one of them jumps in front of them. They come to a screeching halt as the wheel barrel falls over on its side. The rock slides near the edge of a cliff and lies there.

“No!” May lee shouts while running towards it. The shadow figure jumps in front of the rock as she stops dead in her tracks.

“Energy… source… belong to Lord Khan!” the shadow growls. It reveals its razor sharp claws and readies to strike.

“May lee!” Russell shouts from behind as he pulls her out of deaths way.

They turn around to run but the shadow still stands in front of them. It slashes at Russell, and leaves a large gash in his left arm. He rolls on the ground in pain as May lee stands there scared to death. She starts to panic as the shadow walks closer. It slams her up against the rock, nearly causing it to fall off. Suddenly it begins to blink.

“I’ve never seen a power cell do that before… it must be powerful!” May lee thinks as she pulls it to safety. The shadow stands directly behind her as she stops pulling the rock.

“Humans… die!” it roars before striking down on her.

There is a flash of light, and a sound is heard that sounds like rocks breaking. As the flash ends, May lee opens her eyes to see another figure standing in front of her. It’s blocking the shadow’s attack.

“What…?” she thinks turning around. The rock has been shattered. She turns to see the second figure pushing the shadow back.

“Help your friend up!” he shouts to her while turning his head.

She quickly nods before rushing to Russell’s aid. She helps him up as they watch the two figures fight it out. The shadow is larger than the one that saved May lee. The smaller one leaps towards the shadow and kicks it in the neck, causing it to stagger backwards. There is a light shining through a hole above them. The shadow walks into the light, as does the smaller figure.

“What?! This can’t be! Black… Rockman?!” Russell exclaims as Alister turns to him.

“The one and only!” he replies with a thumbs up.

He looks to the shadow to realize it’s Sonic Tiger. He’s all black, and somewhat larger than before. He charges towards Alister with all his might. He does the same thing. They pass by each other, as Russell and May lee watch. Both Alister and Sonic Tiger stand still. Finally Sonic Tiger turns around and explodes. Alister walks over to the diggers, as he pants.

“Are you two alright…?” he asks them, finding it harder and harder to breath.

“Yes… but how…?” May lee starts to ask before Alister collapses on the ground. He transforms back to normal, as Model ZW falls next to him. Russell rolls him over to see his face, then picks up the Live Metal.

“It looks… broken…” May lee takes notice as she looks at it. They put both of them in the wheel barrel, and head back home.

End of Chapter 23
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Tand » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:02 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby GunnerEXE » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:12 pm

GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:20 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman