[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman ZW
Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman ZW

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:03 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:24 pm

Wow never even told me you wrote another chapter I liked it :) good job.
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:20 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:07 am

Woohoo Awesome Completely awesome ^-^
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:22 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:52 pm

Woohoo a lion referenced character ^=^ good chapter zero
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby GeneralCreeper » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:48 am

I like this story, its really good.
CAN YOU DIG IT?
GeneralCreeper
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Weapon of Light » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:15 pm

Alright here's another update for my Fanfic! Now, as much as I enjoy GunnerEXE and GeneralCreeper's comments on this Fanfic, I'd like someone elses opinion... that would be nice for a change. Anyways... here is Chapter 13! ^.^

Rockman ZW
Chapter 13: Attack of The Griffon

The next morning after being defeated by the mysterious griffon, Alister is confused. Why didn’t he finish the fight? Instead the griffon flew off with the alloy. As Angeline leaves the hotel to gather food for their upcoming trip, Alister pulls out his communicator.

“This is Alister calling Guardian HQ. Come in Praire.” Alister says while sitting down in a chair near the window.

Still rubbing his sore spots from the fight before. A brief moment of static before he gets a reply. He tells her of what happened, and how badly he and the new hero were badly defeated. Concerned, Praire agrees to Alister’s request for help. Vent would be there soon.

“Don’t do anything drastic Alister. Wait for the backup before you engage in any fight with that griffon character. I’ll do my part and look into who he is. Take care.” she tells him as he turns the communicator off.

With Vent on his way there, he could rest a bit easier than before. The griffon only took a quarter of the titanium alloy, so it’s possible he would be back. And he had to be dealt with before they left the next morning. A knock at the door gets Alister standing to his feet. He looks to see who it is, as Blake stands there. He opens the door and lets him inside.

“What is it Blake?” asks Alister as he goes to get a drink for them. He comes back with a bottle of juice for Blake, and a glass of water for himself.

“I was wanting to talk to you about yesterday. Have you ever been beaten that badly before?” asks Blake. Alister nods to his question.

“I have. But it wasn’t by any bad guy. It was actually by a friend of mine, who happens to be part of the Guardian’s.” replies Alister. Blake seemed shocked to hear this.

“Why would your friend beat you that badly?” he asks with a curious look.

“He was being mislead by someone else. He thought I was a criminal, when I was framed. His name is Vent, and he’s on his way here to help us as I speak.” mentions Alister while he takes a drink from his water. Blake jumps up in excitement.

“That’s great! We’ll be able to beat that griffon then!” shouts Blake.

“Well it better happen before tomorrow morning.” Alister says while walking into the kitchen. Blake follows.

“What do you mean? You’re going to leave tomorrow morning, knowing that you’d be leaving Gears City unprotected?!” Blake shouts grabbing Alister’s shirt. He puts the glass down and looks Blake in the eyes.

“Gears City has a protector. His name is Model B. Last I recalled, you were Model B correct?” Alister counters. Blake lets go of his shirt, and takes a step back.

“Well I…” Blake starts.

“You what? You have to start somewhere Blake. Nobody is great or awesome right off the bat with anything. You’ll do a fine job at protecting this city. I’m sure of it.” Alister tells Blake as they hear the door to the room open. They return to the living room to see Angeline carrying large bags full of food and drinks. The two rush to help her, before she drops everything.

“Thanks… who’s this Alister?” she asks while sitting down.

“This is Blake. He’s another with the power to use a Model.” answers Alister.

“I was just on my way out. I’m sure you two have things to do, so I won’t get in the way. It was nice to meet you miss. Later Alister.” Blake says leaving the room.

Angeline turns to Alister with a smile. He goes to the kitchen to fetch her a glass of water. When he comes back she’s sleeping while sitting in the chair. He smiles and sets the glass next to the chair. He walks over to the chair next to the window. Sitting there he’s going over the griffons moves in his mind. Trying to find a weakness besides his backside. Surely the griffon is going to be looking for an attack behind him now. Over and over he goes into deep thought over the griffons attack and patterns.

“You’re in deep thought Alister.” Model ZW speaks up.

“Yes I am. Do you blame me? I can’t figure out a way to beat this guy.” thinks Alister as he turns to look at Angeline resting.

“I can tell that you’ve been thinking for nearly an hour now. Blake is clearly in thought about it as well. You two need to work together, if you’re going to beat this griffon.” says Model ZW.

“Thank you for that obvious statement.” Alister says aloud.

“Did you say something Alister?” asks a woken up Angeline. Alister looks towards her as she stands up while rubbing her eyes and yawning.

“No, I didn’t say anything. Just thinking out loud I suppose.” Alister answers. He stands up and faces her as a shadow slowly rises behind them. Alister turns around to see the griffon getting ready to flap his large wings.

“Angeline!!” yells Alister as he dives to protect her.

With a mighty gust, the glass shatters and breaks into tiny pieces and chunks. As the glass flies past them while on the ground, Alister is struck by many of the pieces of sharp glass. Nothing serious, but enough to make Alister shout out in pain. Chuckling to himself the griffon flies off. Removing the bits of glass from his body, Alister runs towards the window, and watches as his foe flies away.

“Alister are you alright?!” panics Angeline as she nears him.

“Go to the lobby and stay there! Let the hotel manager know what happened, and tell him I was already out! Go now!” Alister says before transforming into Black Rockman.

He disappears just then. Angeline sighs, then runs out of the room. Flying high above the city, the griffon is keeping his eye out for Black Rockman. He suddenly appears above him, and slams his leg into the griffon’s back. He is sent flying down towards the ground. Before crashing, the griffon turns around and lands safely. Alister appears in front of him.

“Looks like you’re out of luck Black Rockman… I’m here to claim your head this time!” the griffon growls.

“How about a name? You know me as Black Rockman. I’d like to know your name, griffon.” Alister returns.

“You can call me Mighty Leo.” the beast snarls.

“That’s it? That was the best name you could come up with?” Alister smarts off. Just then, Blake shows up already transformed.

“So you’re both here. That’s good for me. Let the bloodshed begin!” roars Mighty Leo as he rushes them.

They dodge, but his wings are razor sharp. They nearly lost their arm and leg. Alister is not taking this attack very well. He’s moving differently than before. He’s not using the same moves. Could Mighty Leo possibly be doing this to throw them off? The griffon flies into the air and prepares to flap his wings, as Alister disappears. Mighty Leo grins as he stops his attack to turn around and grab Alister by his neck. He roars as he hurls him at the ground. He crashes with amazing force, nearly knocking Alister out.

“Alister!” shouts Blake as he charges towards Mighty Leo.

He jumps high into the air, and actually picks up speed. While raising his fist he continues to gain speed. By looks, he has turned into a bolt of lightning. He crashes into the beast and knocks him backwards. Blake then proceeds to see if Alister is alright. He lands on the ground, and runs towards Alister who is struggling to stand.

The griffon gets in between him and his downed ally. He slashes towards Blake as he barely avoids each slash. Blake suddenly counters with a powerful punch with his right arm, with the dagger extended. His shoots a bolt of lightning through the griffon. He staggers backwards as he shakes his arm.

“Not that impressive human!” he growls before focusing his energy like the day before.

Alister takes notice to this and disappears. Before the shockwave could hit Blake, Alister appears in front of him and then disappears with Blake. Appearing on a building not that far from the griffon, they make the choice to try and attack again. The griffon looks around for them, but nothing to be seen. Suddenly he’s hit from behind with a powerful kick. He turns around to see nothing. As he turns, he’s hit from behind yet again.

He can catch a glance at Alister and Blake, but can’t keep up with them. They continue to attack from behind, until he stops turning around. Alister makes the mistake of attacking while he’s not turned around, and meets with his claw. He flies backwards, as Blake soon meets with him. They both struggle to stand as Mighty Leo walks towards them.

“See what I mean? You’re both going to die now. And as soon as I’m done with you two, I’m going to finish off that girl that was with Black Rockman before. Just because I can.” Mighty Leo says with a smirk across his face. Alister slams his right fist into the ground, then jumps to his feet.

“You will NOT!!” he screams as his arm slashers begin to glow. As they extend, they grow larger than normal. Alister rushes towards the griffon with both arms out. The griffon goes to attack, as Alister begins to spin rapidly after jumping into the air. Blake watches as Alister’s attack collides with Mighty Leo’s claws.

“I won’t let you hurt her!!” Alister yells as he continues his attack.

“Still not good enough!!” yells Mighty Leo as he pushes Alister back.

Flying backwards, he slides along the ground. Mighty Leo falls to one knee, due to the power he had to focus to push Alister back. Alister can’t even stand this time. He’s completely drained of his energy. Blake attempts an attack on the griffon, but is thrown back. Alister and Blake watch as he closes in, and raises his claws towards them. Just then, a shot hit’s the left leg of Mighty Leo, causing him to roar out in pain. He staggers backwards, and looks into the distance to see what hit him.

“Target locked on.” says a figure in the distance.

End of Chapter 13
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:15 pm

FIND TIME TO UPDATE (CRIES) I WANNA READ MORE!!! you made me like to read you butt
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:41 pm

I'm working on getting a stable job here in Indiana. Here, I think this GIF image will explain everything.

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:20 pm

What is this place...? It's been so long since I have seen this topic... I don't know how to... update...

Bah.

Rockman ZW
Chapter 14: Khan

As the figure in the distance walks closer, Mighty Leo staggers to his feet. The first sign of a weakness in this enemy. Alister and Blake watch the newest fighter walk closer to them. They can make out two cannons on his shoulders, and two cannons mounted to his arms. The colors are green and red. He has a face mask on that is green. He also has a missile pod on each leg. Mighty Leo does not seem happy to see this foe.

“Model G! How dare you interrupt my work!” snarls the beast. Model G simply stakes aim.

“You kill innocent people and have the nerve to ask me that?!” Model G shouts before firing his two arm cannons.

Mighty Leo uses his arms to block, as the blasts hit him directly. He is shot backwards and crashes into a building across the street. Alister and Blake watch as the cannons on Model G’s arms fall off. As well as the cannons on his back.

Model G runs towards the griffon who is basically licking his wounds at the moment. He jumps onto the beast, and fires his missiles at point blank range. Before the explosion could hit Model G, he suddenly boosts backwards. The griffon survives the explosion, but very injured.

“I’ll be back for you two another time…” he says as he flies off. Model G walks up to Alister and Blake, and offers them a hand to stand up.

“Hello Alister. How is Angeline doing?” Model G asks.

“And you are…?” cautiously asks Alister.

“Let’s talk somewhere… more private.” he suggests. Alister and Blake nod in agreement. They quickly get away from the scene of the crime, not wanting to be spotted there. They go to the burned building of the trading center.

“I take it he knows you Alister?” asks Blake. Alister just shrugs his shoulders. Model G turns around, and transforms back to normal to reveal that Model G is Jake Waters. Alister transforms back to normal as well, and shakes hands with him.

“When Guardian HQ mentioned they were sending help, I didn’t think it would be you Jake. How did you manage to come across a Model?” Alister questions as Blake returns to normal.

“That’s for another chat. I’m here to help you get rid of that griffon.” Jake tells them.

“Well we really couldn’t do anything to him before you showed up. So it doesn’t seem like you need any of our help.” Blake speaks up.

“Grand-Standing is the worse thing you can do against this kind of enemy.” counters Jake.

“But you were-” starts Blake.

“Providing support. That was not grand-standing a minute ago. You two were on the ground about to be killed. I was doing my best to keep you alive… Mainly because I know this enemy well. Mighty Leo killed innocent children because of my mistakes in the past… I can’t let him do that again.” Jake says with a very serious look.

“So you’re after revenge? Or justice? Or to make yourself feel better about it?” asks Alister.

“I call it justice. But what I call justice… Others may call it revenge. So what is the difference in justice and revenge? They are really no different than the other. In this world right is wrong, and wrong is right. It’s simply up to you what you make of it.” replies Jake. Alister knew this already, but for some reason it came to shock him.

“That’s nice, but talking about revenge and justice won’t help us beat that griffon.” Blake mentions.

“He’s right. Why not come back to my hotel room and we can all talk about this in comfort. And I’m sure Angeline would like to see her old friend.” Alister says before transforming again. The other two do the same, and follow him. They walk into the hotel back to normal, as Angeline runs up to Alister. Taking notice of Jake with him.

“Jake! It’s good to see you again!” she shouts giving him a hug.

“Angeline! How is Alister treating you?” questions Jake.

“He treats me just fine… don’t sound like my father…” she replies with a teenage look.

“Angeline, what did they say about our hotel room?” Alister says walking up to her.

“They gave us a room that’s down the hallway from it. I haven’t gone up there to look yet, because I was waiting on you to get back.” she tells him.

“Alright, it looks like we’ll have guests as well.” says Alister as they head up to the room. As they walk through the door, Alister takes notice to how much larger the room is. And two beds instead of one this time.

“Looks like you don’t have to sleep on the floor anymore Alister.” Angeline jokes.

They talk for some time. Going over things about Mighty Leo that Alister has noticed, as well as the experience Jake has had with him.

“The only thing I do not know about the griffon, is who he’s working for. Every time I see him, he goes on about how it’s his mission, or he was told to do this or that.” Jake mentions.

“Now that you mention that, he does say that a lot.” Blake brings up.

“The only way to beat Mighty Leo, is to all attack at the same time. He’s too strong to attack by yourself. If you do that, he will overwhelm you.” Jake states.

“So now that we know what to do, what do we do?” questions Blake with a serious look.

“The only thing we can do. Wait.” Alister speaks. All of them nod in agreement as Angeline brings some food for them to eat. The three gladly take the food as they are very hungry. They enjoy their meal as time flies by.

Far away inside of a forest, Mighty Leo is walking through the bushes and cutting his way through the tree limbs. He makes his way towards a cave that has a small rock next to it. He pushes it to the side, and reveals a switch. He twists the switch then walks inside of the cave. As he walks inside he folds his wings.

Still very damaged from the fight with Model G. Suddenly he disappears from the cave, and appears inside of what looks like a mansion. There are pictures of cities everywhere, as well as the maps under them. He staggers towards a liquid pool that’s glowing yellow. Mighty Leo jumps in as he growls. As the liquid from the pool flows over onto the floor, a pair of eyes watch from the shadows.

“I see you have failed Mighty Leo.” says the figure. Mighty Leo turns around to see someone that is nearly the same size as Alister standing there. If not a little bit taller than Alister. He’s wearing a black cloak with a hood, so he cannot be seen visually.

“I have failed you Master Khan… I am sorry.” Mighty Leo says as he gets out of the healing pool just to kneel before him. Khan puts his hand on the griffon’s shoulder.

“It’s not like you to fail a mission like that. Heal yourself while you explain Mighty Leo. Don’t over do it.” his master tells him. Mighty Leo crawls back into the pool with a sigh of relief.

“It was Model G again Master. I was about to crush those other two Rockman, until he showed up.” explains Mighty Leo.

“ I see. This Model G has become a problem for us. Maybe it’s time I meet him in person.” Khan mentions. Seeming shocked, Mighty Leo looks at him.

“You are going to the battlefield Master?” asks the griffon. Khan turns around before walking off.

“Yes Mighty Leo. It’s time that the world knew, what the wrath of Khan is like.” he replies as he fades into the darkness. Mighty Leo relaxes as he continues to heal. Slowly, his armor is being restored.

Back in Gears City, it’s quiet in Alister’s room. As he lies down on the bed attempting to rest. Blake and Jake are resting on the chairs as Angeline is washing dishes. Alister can’t sleep however. He soon gets up, and walks out of the room.

“Alister?” Angeline thinks as she watches the door close.

Alister walks out of the building, and puts his hands in his pockets. He walks around while thinking. Why is he still here? Just the last day, he planned on leaving without dealing with the griffon. But not he has a feeling that something has changed. As if it’s his destiny to be in this city for the moment.

As he walks by people one strikes his attention. A person in a black cloak walks past him, and towards the alley. Alister turns around to follow, but as soon as he looks down the alley the person has vanished without a trace. Confused, he continues with his walk. He looks around to see the people going on with their lives, thinking about what would happen to them if he left. He knows that Blake could protect them… but could he chance leaving? Clouded by many thoughts, Alister is still not sure of what to do.

People begin to scream and rush past Alister. He knows what’s going on at the moment. That griffon is back and causing trouble again. He walks past the corner to see if he can spot Mighty Leo. He’s attacking innocent people, throwing them up against the walls, running them through with his claws, and cutting their limbs off. Alister begins to shake and tremble with anger.

“Alister… do not act out of hate or anger. It will be your own demise.” Model ZW tells him.

Not caring about the people around him, he transforms and rushes towards Mighty Leo. The griffon takes notice and picks up a small child. Alister stops dead in his tracks in front of the griffon. There is a look of fire in Alister’s eyes.

“I see you have a weak spot. Just die and you won’t have to see the death of this little one!” Mighty Leo taunts. Suddenly Alister begins to tremble again, but this time his arm slashers begin to glow as well. The griffon begins to laugh as he watches this.

“You haven’t been able to hurt me in the past! What makes you think you will now?” questions the griffon.

The little girl has been crying the entire time, begging for her life to be spared. Mighty Leo finally gets tired of hearing it, and crushes her in his hand. As she goes silent Alister snaps. He lunges forward with his arm slasher aimed at Mighty Leo’s head. The griffon quickly grabs the slasher right before it hits his head. As he holds the slasher his hands are starting to heat up, before they finally begin to burn. Alister very quickly pulls back causing Mighty Leo much pain. Alister disappears then appears behind the griffon with a quick attack of punches.

“You can’t hurt me! Give it up!” roars the griffon.

Suddenly he can feel pain where Alister is punching. The armor on his back begins to fly of by the chunks. Alister then begins to rapidly slash at his back with his arm slashers. Mighty Leo cannot move due to the pain. Alister can then see the inside of Mighty Leo, and jabs his arm slasher inside as the griffon roars out in pain.

Mighty Leo can see the tip of Alister’s arm blade sticking through his chest. As the griffon falls over completely Alister continues to slash at his body. Blake and Jake show up to help, but find out Alister is doing fine… or is he? They rush up to Alister and stop him from a brutal kill.

“What’s wrong with you?! Get a hold of yourself!” Jake shouts at him.

Mighty Leo is still somehow moving, and struggles to sit up. Alister pushes them to the side and attacks Mighty Leo once again. Blake tackles Alister to make him stop, and attempts to hold him down. When he looks into his eyes, he can only see red. The Alister they knew was not in control.

“This is for your own good Alister!” Blake yells before punching Alister right in the face. There is a moment of silence, before the red in Alister’s eyes go away. Blake gets off of him to let him stand up.

“What just happened…?” asks Alister as he looks around. He spots Mighty Leo growling.

“You did this. All by yourself.” Jake tells him.

“I don’t recall a single thing…” Alister says before taking notice to the pool of blood on the ground nearby. He gets a flashback of Mighty Leo crushing the girl in his massive hand. Alister looks towards the griffon.

“He… he… killed! He killed a little girl! He killed her! HE KILLED HER!!” Alister flips as he rushes towards the griffon again.

“Whoa…” Blake says. Before Alister could reach Mighty Leo, a figure steps in his path. Alister remembers him as the black cloak that walked past him before.

“Impressive Black Rockman… or should I say Zerowing? Yes, I believe that is what you are called.” speaks Khan. Shocked to hear this, Alister stops.

“How do you know that?” Alister asks as Blake and Jake run up beside them.

“Oh… I know all about you. As well as your friends here. Model B, also known as Bolt. Student of the head Guardian Harpuia. Model G, named Gunner after his master Fefnir saw his talents for marksmanship. Finally Model ZW, called Zerowing by his ninja master Phantom. The elite of the elite.” Khan tells them.

“Just who are you?” Jake questions him.

“I am Khan. Mighty Leo is my follower. He does as I say without question.” he tells then.

“You’re the one always telling this guy to kill innocent people and to destroy homes?” Jake shouts.

“I am.” Khan replies. Jake doesn’t wait another second. He fires his four cannons at Khan without hesitation. Khan holds up his hand, and the beams reflect off of him. Hitting everything behind him.

“What?!” Jake yells. Khan then rushes up to Jake and places his hands on his chest plate.

“Surely you can do better?” mocks Khan before energy forms in his hands. He then blasts Jake point blank. He flies backwards knocked out from both the blast and the pain.

“Jake!” shouts Blake as he rushes to help.

“How about it Zerowing? Are you going to try and attack me?” Khan mocks again. Alister is silent. Just then Angeline runs up behind them all.

“Alister!” she cries as Khan turns around.

“Alister… is it? I see… You have beaten my best soldier, and taken him away from me. Now I will take that which you dear the most!” Khan says before fading. He then appears behind Angeline.

“No!! Let her go right now!!” Alister demands. Khan places his hand over Angeline’s mouth.

“Farewell Zerowing… no… Alister. The next time we meet, you will regret ever loving this pretty girl.” Khan says before disappearing with Angeline still in his arms. Mighty Leo also fades away.

“NO!!” Alister yells at the top of his lungs as he punches the ground.

“I did this! I did all of this! If I hadn’t of acted out of anger and attacked Mighty Leo like I did… Angeline would be safe… it’s all my FAULT!!” Alister thinks as he is there on his knees, hands on the ground thinking.

“Alister! Jake hasn’t moved yet!” Blake shouts. Alister gets up and rushes towards him. He can see that most of the Model’s armor is missing, or blasted off. Blood covers his body. His cannons are destroyed as well as his helmet.

“Jake! Wake up Jake! Come on Jake wake UP!!” Alister yells.

End of Chapter 14
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:14 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:49 pm

Rockman ZW
Chapter 16: The Hunt: Lost

Alister is pacing himself through the jungle, searching for this cave that Bruce had mentioned. It’s raining in the jungle, and Alister is drenched. As he walks through the jungle he steps into a very deep hole which is filling with mud very quickly.

Alister holds his right arm up, and aims towards a tree not to far away. His wrist grapple fires out, and latches around the tree limb. He pulls on the rope and climbs out of the mud. His cloak is covered in the mud, so he just drops it and leaves it behind. Suddenly the limb breaks and he falls down to the ground.

He kicks the tree to slant his fall, and starts rolling towards a cliff. He grabs a hold of another tree before falling off. Regaining his foothold Alister looks around and takes notice of a cave in the distance. The only problem is the cave is below him, where he would have fallen. With a sigh he latches his grapple to the tree, and begins his climb down. The mist is making it hard for him to breath, as well as hard to hold onto the rope.

At times he slips, but quickly gets a grasp on the rope again. Half an hour later he reaches the bottom of the cliff. The cave is nowhere to be found. He walks forward in hopes of finding the cave. Wild animals suddenly surround him. They are a pack of solid black panthers. Each of them glaring and snarling at Alister.

They leap forward while slashing as Alister. He rolls to the side, before running off. The panthers begin their chase after him. But Alister is a step ahead of them. He tosses a handful of flash grenades on the ground. As the panthers run up to them, they give off a brilliant flash of light that blinds the panthers. He gets a good distance from the panthers, and stops for a breather.

“Man… I don’t like cats very much.” Alister mutters as he pants for air.

He takes a deep breath as he looks at the sky. The rain is letting up as the sun starts to shine throughout the jungle. He stands in the sunlight to get warmed up for a little bit before going on. As he starts walking forward again, birds seem to fill the air suddenly.

Alister watches them as they fly off. Finding it odd, he continues. As he walks between two trees a large block rushes towards him from the left and right. He jumps into the air as the blocks crash into each other. Alister lands on top of the blocks, then leaps off. A loud crash could be heard from behind. He looks to see what it is and finds a large boulder heading his way.

“Oh for crying out loud…” he sighs before running off.

Avoiding each and every limb Alister jumps and ducks as the boulder gets closer and closer. Finally Alister twirls around with a small jump and throws a grenade at the boulder. As it is crushed under the boulder it flies into the air. Alister looks back to see it falling towards him.

“Now that I think about it… that was a bad idea.” he shouts before stopping dead in his tracks.

The boulder hit’s the ground, and continues along its path. It carves a path in the jungle for Alister to follow. It leads towards the cave that he spotted before. He can also make out Mighty Leo standing in front of the cave. Mighty Leo spots the boulder heading his way, and slashes towards it.

It falls apart, as Mighty Leo looks around with a curious look, then walks into the cave. Alister quickly peeks into the cave to watch Mighty Leo disappear as he walks. Alister does the same thing, but just reaches the end of the cave. He searches the inside of the cave in every spot. Knocking on the wave, and looking for any kind of lever or button.

He walks back outside of the cave and sits on the rock. It slides backwards, almost throwing Alister off. He finds it odd that a rock that heavy would just slide like that. He slides it to the side and finds a switch inside. He twists it, but nothing happens. Another odd thing about the cave. He walks back inside while scratching his head. Suddenly he’s in what looks like a mansion. A bit confused, he instantly goes to hide from open view. An alarm goes off.

“Warning! Unknown signature found! Unknown signature found! Transporter area!” the computer says throughout the mansion.

“****! I need to find Angeline and get out!” Alister says running into the open.

He runs down the hallways taking notice of the maps and pictures of the cities. He finds the pool of liquid, but runs past it. As he goes past it Mighty Leo rises from the pool. He stomps his foot down and that causes Alister to turn around.

“So you came after all… you were the one to trigger the trap in the jungle I take it?” Mighty Leo questions.

“Guilty. Although I did enjoy seeing that boulder heading towards you.” Alister smarts off.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it… because I’m going to do the same thing to you human!” yells Mighty Leo as he lunges towards Alister. But Alister is not in the mood to fight. He throws a couple of flash bangs into his face, and runs off.

“I’ll play with you some other time griffon! I don’t have the time right now!” Alister yells as he runs off.

Mighty Leo, blinded at the moment swings his arms around in a rage. Crashing into the walls and slamming his fists onto the ground. Alister continues but finds Mighty Leo in front of him again.

“You’re not going to get rid of me human! Stand your ground and fight me!” shouts Mighty Leo as he slashes down towards him. As Alister blocks the attack, he transforms.

“Mighty Leo! If you insist on fighting me while I am searching for Angeline… then I won’t hold back on you!” Alister shouts as he disappears.

Mighty Leo searches the area for Alister, until he finds him slashing towards him. He avoids the attack, but losses one of his wings. Alister quickly attacks the other wing, slashing it off. He then goes to attack his legs with slash attacks. His arm slashers begin to glow as he continues his assault. Mighty Leo crashes onto the ground with a roar of pain. Looking up at Alister he growls.

“Finish me off human.” he tells Black Rockman. He walks up to Mighty Leo and kneels down to him, and looks him in the eyes.

“Tell me… do you agree with everything Khan does?” Alister asks him.

“Don’t insult me.” the griffon responds. Alister slashes at the ground in front of Mighty Leo.

“Do you agree with everything that Khan does?” he asks again.

“Somewhat…” Mighty Leo responds. Alister turns back to normal, then runs off. Mighty Leo looks at the ground where Alister slashed. There are words on the ground where he slashed.

“Think about your goals and Khan’s. Compare them.” is what the ground read.

“Humph… dirty human.” Mighty Leo growls as he crawls towards the pool.

Alister finds himself inside of what looks like a throne room. He can feel a breeze goes past him, as Khan appears. Angeline next to him.

“Alister!” she shouts in hope.

“Angeline! Hold on!” Alister returns. He runs towards her and Khan.

“Stop.” Khan speaks, as Alister stops running. He stands there watching Khan.

“What do you want? There is nothing I can give you Khan!” Alister tells him.

“I don’t want anything from you. But you want something from me. How funny things can turn out to be isn’t it Alister?” Khan questions.

He disappears with Angeline. Alister searches around and finds a hallway leading to a back area. Khan appears with Angeline in that hallway.

“It’s funny how you can sound so sure of yourself, yet you’re not willing to show your face you coward!” Alister shouts at him.

Khan was silent for a moment, then removes his hood. He has long red hair, teal colored eyes. The look of death in his eyes.

“As I have said before Alister… I like you. There is something about you that I like… I just don’t know what it is. Is it your willingness to sacrifice yourself for others that amuses me? Or could it be the false hope that rests inside of your heart?” Khan asks him.

“The hope I carry is not false! It is simply viewed differently than others!” Alister returns.

“Do you want Angeline back safely? Because I will return her to you… if you want me to that is.” Khan questions.

“Of course I want her back! But I can’t help but think this is a trap…” Alister returns. Khan smiles.

“I give you my word, she will return safely to you. I simply wanted to talk with you for a little while, that is all.” Khan tells him as he releases Angeline. She runs towards him and clings to him.

“Angeline! I’m so glad you’re alright!” Alister says as a tear rolls down his cheek.

“I knew you would come for me! I just…” her sentence was interrupted by a shot from behind. Angeline collapses on the ground, as Alister looks to see Khan standing there with a pistol in his right hand.

“Ha-ha! I said she would return to you… so she could die in your own arms! Now you will both perish in this place! Farewell Zerowing!” Khan mocks as he disappears. The area around them begins to shake, as rubble and pieces of the ceiling and walls begin to break apart. It was a trap.

“Angeline! Angeline please speak to me!” Alister panics as Angeline lies there in a pool of her own blood.

“Al…ister… I’m sorry… I couldn’t live… life with you…” Angeline tells him with tears running down her face. Alister grabs hold of her, and looks her in the eyes.

“Don’t say things like that! You can live through this! Just stay with me a little while longer!” Alister tells her, with tears flowing from his own eyes now.

“Alister… promise me… to keep going on… without me. That is… what I wish for.” she tells him.

“No… I don’t want to hear that!” Alister shouts shaking his head back and forth.

“Please go on… I love you… Al…is…ter…” she finishes.

She turns her head, and falls into eternal sleep. Alister sits there holding the woman he loves in his arms. Still looking at her as she rests. The area around them continue to collapse. Alister doesn’t seem to care. He has lost his love. His life has no meaning anymore. As the ceiling falls on top of them Alister lets out a blood lust shout for Khan.

End of Chapter 16

And for those of you who are interested, here is the Soundtrack of Rockman ZW.

These are songs that I hand picked to go for Rockman ZW, so enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KN4053CL

PS: I did not create these.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri May 04, 2007 12:42 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat May 05, 2007 6:57 pm

Hey look! Another chapter!

Rockman ZW
Chapter 18: To The Finish: Eternal Struggle

Jake wakes inside of the Guardian sick room again. His vision is blurry for a moment as he looks around. As he sits up, Vent and Aile could be seen sitting next to him. Both happy to see him still alive.

“Good to see you awake Jake!” Vent says with a smile.

“How am I still alive?” Jake asks while rubbing his head.

“Do you remember that strange liquid I touched? According to Rose, it has internal healing abilities. So whatever Khan did to you that one day, the liquid made it better. You can use Model G as much as you like now.” Vent explains to him.

“If I knew that, I would have taken a bath in the stuff.” Jake chuckles before yawning.

“Vent said that you found Alister? I haven’t had time to read the report myself though… so I thought I would ask you directly.” Aile says as she looks at the two of them.

“Yeah… we found Alister… but he tried to kill us.” Vent tells her.

“What?! Why would he do such a thing?!” she gasps.

“There was something not right about that entire fight. Alister just kept going on about killing all. All must die. All must die. That was all he kept repeating. I know it has something to do with Angeline…before Alister left us, he turned to look inside of a coffin. Angeline died, or was killed. Whichever, Alister is hurting right now. And Model ZW may have something to do with this burst of hate and anger.” Jake tells them.

“What do you mean Model ZW?” Aile asks him.

“While creating Model G, I ran across the original documents of Model ZW that Tyson has hidden away for himself. Why he hid these I’ll never know. While going through the pages, I noticed a long line of history involving a berserker by the name of Zerowing. Also known as Model ZW. Zerowing was the cause of many deaths due to his uncontrollable power.” Jake explains.

“Then what stopped Zerowing before?” asks Vent.

“Gunner. Also known as Model G. Gunner was a student of Fefnir, a Guardian under X. Gunner confronted Zerowing, and made him realize his errors. At that moment, Zerowing vowed to help humans, instead of destroying them. Phantom, another Guardian saw potential in Zerowing, and took him in as his own student. Over those years of training, Gunner and Zerowing became fast friends, and rivals towards each other. They would train with each other day after day. One focused on long range, while the other used close range combat. The two would continue to counter the others weakness, to get stronger.” tells Jake as he uncovers himself, and stands up. Aile looks away with an embarrassed look.

“You may want to put some pants on first…” Vent says while pointing down.

Jake jumps back into bed while shouting for his clothes. As the minutes pass, Jake begins to think long and hard about this with Alister. He would never do any of this, unless it was not him. He goes to the command room, and meets with everyone else.

“It’s good to see you back with us Jake. Care to have this back?” Praire asks him while extending her hand to him. She’s holding his Guardian’s License. Jake hesitates, then takes it from her.

“Thank you Praire.” he says while looking away.

“Now since that is out of the way, we have matters to talk about. Mainly Alister.” she mentions, as everyone goes silent.

“Jake… Alister destroyed two more cities a little while ago. He left nothing but death in his path… thousands died…” Aile says as she nearly cries for the dead.

“I am sending you three to deal with him. You’re orders are to bring him in… or kill him.” Praire tells him. Not liking her own words.

“I understand…” Jake replies while hanging his head.

“I’m sorry it had to be this way… but Alister is killing people now. He has to be stopped at all costs.” Praire adds as she stands up, then runs into her own room.

Jake instantly turns around and walks out of the command room. Vent and Aile follow close behind him. As they leave the docking bay, Jake knows that he’s not coming back with them. They would have to fight him… to the death. As they sit inside of the small cargo ship, they get ready for a major fight. Knowing that Alister is not to be taken lightly. Hours go by, before the pilot stops the cargo ship.

“This is your pilot speaking! Target is sighted directly in front of us! He’s heading right for…!” that was all they heard from him, before Alister crashed through the front window, and slashes off the pilots head. The cargo ship starts falling down towards the ground.

“Rock on!” the three shout as they jump out of the back.

Both Vent and Aile transform into Model HX. As the cargo ship crashes, they land a safe distance away from the explosion. They are in a canyon area. Nowhere near the original area that Alister was first spotted. Alister appears out of the flames, and walks towards them. He stands in front of them, just starring at them.

“Alister… or should I say Zerowing?” Jake asks him.

“You would be correct, Model G.” he replies. They all take notice to Alister’s eyes. His pupils are white.

“Why did you take control Zerowing? What purpose did you have to do all of this?” Vent asks him.

“I am in control now. That is all that matters. Prepare to die humans!” Zerowing shouts before lunging towards them.

Jake fires off a burst of laser blasts shooting Zerowing back. He flips over in mid air, then disappears. Vent transforms into Model PX, and searches the area. Zerowing is already behind them. Vent turns around to counter his arm slasher with his kunai.

“Don’t do this Zerowing! Was your training for nothing?!” Model P speaks to Zerowing.

“Sensei…?” Zerowing asks as he stops. Sparks begin to fly from his body before letting out a scream of pain.

“Vent, Zerowing is being manipulated by another force. None of this is his fault.” Model P tells Vent.

“I understand!” he replies while back kicking the oncoming Zerowing.

Aile rushes forward while rapidly slashing with the Z-Saver. Zerowing blocks each attack, but can’t find a time to counter. Finally Zerowing begins his attack on Jake. He rapidly slashes as Jake blocks each attack. But with each attack, Zerowing is getting stronger. Jake boosts forward, ramming into Zerowing.

He stops suddenly, throwing his foe back. He then fires the missiles on his legs, hitting Zerowing with every missile. He staggers to his feet before Vent and Aile rush him as Model FX. The two begin to rapidly fire at Zerowing as he struggles to dodge. A few seconds into the evasion, the bullets begin to strike him.

Aile jumps towards him, and comes crashing down on him. Vent follows by punching the ground, and causes a flame trail to hit Zerowing. Vent and Aile suddenly jump to the side, as a giant laser blast connects with Zerowing. He is thrown into the canyon and hit’s the wall. As the three try to find him through the dust cloud, they take notice of the hole in the wall that was just made by Zerowing.

Suddenly a shockwave hit’s the three, throwing them up against the opposite wall. Aile jumps up into the air, as Zerowing attacks Vent. He dodges his first attack, before kicking Zerowing high up into the air. Aile meets with him point blank range with Model X.

“Charge shot!!” shouts Aile as Zerowing is shot back down. He falls into the river below.

As he struggles to get to dry land, he can make out Jake gliding across the water towards him. Firing multiple laser blasts at him. He jumps out of the water while dodging the blasts. As he turns around to watch for more attack, the missiles are right in front of him. Zerowing disappears from sight, as Jake’s cannons are being sliced off.

Zerowing then grabs Jake, and disappears with him. They appear above the canyon, as Zerowing pile drives Jake into the ground. A loud crash could be heard as Vent and Aile fly up to the top. They can see the two fighting each other, as Jake counters each of Zerowing’s attacks.

“You were never good at close combat Gunner!” Zerowing shouts while slashing.

“I’m not Gunner! My name is Jake Waters!” he replies while grabbing his arm.

Jake then follows with a powerful right punch to the face. Zerowing slides backwards on the ground, then holds his arms to the side. His arm slashers extend, before glowing. Jake uses his remaining strength left, to form a cannon on each arm. As Zerowing rushes forward, Jake takes aim.

“Target locked on!!” Jake shouts while firing a combined laser blast.

Zerowing is shot back from the blast, but then starts to slowly walk towards Jake. As he draws closer, Zerowing pulls back his left arm getting ready for an attack. Vent and Aile are getting closer, as they spot Zerowing attacking. Jake stops the cannons, as he looks down to see Zerowing’s arm blade sticking into his chest.

Zerowing suddenly pulls it out, as Jake lets out a scream of pain. Vent and Aile rush to their friend as Zerowing begins to walk away. There is Jake, lying in a pool of blood that is running down the hill. He’s holding his wound, as they walk up.

“Looks like… I lost that fight Heh... I just can't catch a break...” Jake tells them. He starts to cough up blood as Aile begins to cry. Vent is fighting back his own tears.

“Jake… no… you just can’t die!” Aile tells him.

“Guys… please defeat Zerowing… save Alister from his own hell…” Jake tells them before Model G disappears from his body. Jake lies there with his left hand clenched over his chest. They look closer to see him holding Model G. Vent takes Model G out of his hand. Aile stops crying, as soon as she looks towards Zerowing.

“You killed him!” she screams at him. Zerowing turns around to look at her.

“What’s your point?” he asks her. She transforms into Model LX.

“I never got to tell him! I’ll never get that chance again!!” she yells while charging towards him.

“Aile!” Vent calls after her as she jumps into the air.

“Aghh!!” Aile lets out as she attacks Zerowing.

End of Chapter 18
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

PreviousNext

Return to Fanfiction Library