[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman ZW
Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman ZW

Rockman ZW

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:27 am

Here is my newest Fan Fic! please note that in this part, there will be minor spoilers. Also note, that at times I can be a really... REALLY slow updater. So please enjoy!! ^.^

Rockman ZW
Prolouge: Pride, Honor, and False Justice

It’s a dark and gloomy night in Neo Arcadia... lightning shoots across the sky as the rain pours onto Tera. The thunder booms across the land, shaking even the tallest buildings. Not a soul in sight, fearing the lightning coming from the sky. A single bolt of electricity hits, and destroys a home. Catching the other homes on fire, everyone quickly works to put it out. But to no avail, the fire consumes the area. Another lightning bolt shoots across the sky, making everyone look towards the bolt. They can see five shadow figures standing atop one of the tallest buildings.

“Guardians! Save the people of Neo Arcadia, and put out the flames of nature!” the one leading commands.

The shadows move quickly to ease the people, and put out the fires. One uses the rain to his advantage. Quickly forming a cyclone of wind, before directing the rain towards the flames. Another rushes towards the flames, shooting large blocks of ice above the fires. The flames quickly melt the ice, causing a small flood. As flames surround a family is panic, they hug each other, saying their goodbyes. Another figure drops down in front of them, punching the ground, causing a wave of fire to counter the flames. Another figure takes the family to safety. Soon after, the city of Neo Arcadia is safe, and at ease once again.

“Guardians return to the castle!” the lead figure commands. At once, they disappear, as if they were never there. The people settle down, and help the ones who had just lost their homes.

At the castle, the lead figure sits down on his throne, as the other four surround him. Another shadow figure appears behind the throne.

“Well done everyone. I am pleased that not a soul was lost tonight.” speaks the lead shadow.

“It was all because of you and your leadership Master X.” one replies.

“Come now Harpuia, it was a team effort. Nothing less.” X replies back.

“It wasn’t much of a challenge! Flames are my specialty!” another speaks up.

“You’re too much of a hot head Fefnir.” the other speaks.

“Shut it Leviathan!” Fefnir shouts.

“Always shooting your mouth off.” the last figure says as he steps into the light.

Black chest plate, shoulder pads and arms. Silver in the middle of the shoulder pads, and silver in the middle of the chest plate, going across to the sides. He wears a black helmet, with silver right above his green eyes, and slightly to the side. A silver faceplate, that does cover his entire face. Black on his legs, with silver going down. His boots are also silver. Has a single spike going straight up on the front of the helmet. Silver arm guards, with black daggers that can extend out. A silver scarf flips in the air as he continues to walk forward.

“Keep a lid on it Zerowing! Remember we taught you everything you know!” Fefnir shouts.

“Easy Fefnir. You know Zerowing doesn’t mean any harm.” Harpuia says as he looks back at him.

“Hehehe... that’s right Fefnir! So you better treat Zerowing right!” the figure behind the throne says, as he floats in front of X.

“Dr. Weil, I really wish you would start telling me about your presence.” X speaks.

“Yeah, besides lurking in the shadows.” says Leviathan.

“Hehe... Master X, I have some urgent matters to talk with you about... they concern the legend Zero...” Weil says as he floats off. X stands up, and follows Weil. The four Guardians bow to X leaving, then walk out of the throne room. As they walk down the hallway, they talk about many things.

“That Weil... I know he’s up to something rotten!” says Harpuia.

“Master X trusts him, we should too.” Zerowing speaks.

“Eh, I don’t trust him one bit! I think he’s out to take control of Neo Arcadia!” Fefnir suggests..

“He could be... but how can we be sure?” Leviathan questions.

“Lurking in the shadows... If he is up to something, then we will stop him. That is the duty of us Guardians is it not?” Zerowing questions back.

“Heh, I can’t believe how much you have changed Zerowing. You have finally earned the Guardian rank. Phantom would have been proud of you. You were his top student.” Harpuia says as he places his hand on Zerowing’s shoulder.

“I miss Sensei Phantom at times... I will defeat this legendary Zero one day... in honor of Sensei...” speaks the black and silver Guardian.

“Not a chance! I’m the one who is going to defeat Zero! Not you!” Fefnir yells.

“Cool it hot head! We will all get our chances at Zero. Although I want to be the one to fight with him... hehe... it’s fun!” Leviathan says.

“You sicken me.” Fefnir says while putting his arms behind his head.

“Weil does worry me though... I do agree that he is up to something. But it may just be us thinking badly of him... I will say this. If he is up to something, I will put a stop to him myself.” Zerowing says as the other three Guardians walk off.

“I have no doubt about that Zerowing... hehehe... but can you destroy your Master X?” Weil says from the shadows. He watches Zerowing walk off into the hallway. He floats back towards the throne room.

“Master X! I have another urgent matter to discuss with you!” he says as the doors shut behind him. Zerowing walks to an open window in the castle, and looks out of it.

He remembers the times when Phantom was teaching him basic training. How Phantom never gave up on him, and always had faith in his talents. The day Phantom gave him his scarf, Zerowing gained more confidence in himself. Being a Guardian, has given this Reploid a better view on his lifetime. Just then, a loud alarm is sounded, to signal the Guardians to return to the throne room. Zerowing dashes towards the throne room, expecting to find the other Guardians. He finds X, in his armored form, with his back turned against him. The lights are out, and the lightning lights the room at times.

“Master X? Where are the others? What’s going on?” Zerowing questions.

“Why have you betrayed me Zerowing? I have treated you as Phantom had hoped you would be treated. And you repay me by trying to get the other three Guardians to take control of Neo Arcadia?” X questions as he turns around.

“What are you talking about Master X?! I would never do such a thing! I have been, and will always be your loyal servant!!” Zerowing pleads.

“Don’t try to fool me again. Weil has already told me of your lies, and how the other three Guardians walked off as you mentioned betraying me. He’s is talking with them right now! I am sorry to do this Zerowing... you are no longer a Guardian... too bad for you... that I cannot allow your powers outside of this castle!” X shouts as he charges towards Zerowing.

“Master X PLEASE!!” yells Zerowing. He dodges X, but he turns around firing a charged blast from his buster gun. The blast hits Zerowing, knocking him to the floor. He struggles to stand to his feet. X runs up to him, punching him back and forth.

“Why not fight Zerowing? You have nothing left to lose!” X says as he fires another blast point blank range. Zerowing flies back towards the throne, crashing into it. Damaged badly, he still stands to his feet.

“Because... Master X... I am always... loyal to you... Weil has tricked you!! Master please listen to me!!” begs Zerowing.

“Enough lies! I will not stand for this! Farewell Zerowing!” shouts X as he charges his buster gun.

He unleashes his charge shot, destroying most of Zerowing’s body. He crashes into the wall, falling into the sky outside. He hits the ground with great impact. No movement, and lifeless. Suddenly, a glowing object hovers above his body. It takes form of the Cyber Elf X.

“You were wrongfully judged Zerowing... there is no way I can save you... as my powers are weak even as I speak.... so I will take you away from here. You will have a death worthy of a Guardian. Someone who has fought to protect humans more times than I can count... it is sad... how easily my copied form can be tricked by evil...” he says as he turns back into a small glowing ball of light.

He turns Zerowing into a glowing ball of light as well. He takes Zerowing’s body to Ciel, who puts him inside of a chamber, that will keep him as is, but still lifeless. To avoid people talking about him, or even seeing him, she places him underground. Deep under the Resistance Base. Not even Zero knew about this. Ciel made sure that she did as X asked. Zerowing died as a Guardian.

A year or so has passed. Zero, the legendary Reploid gave his life to save the people of Tera, and Area Zero. The remaining Guardians were destroyed while aiding Zero defeat Omega, a demon from the Elf Wars. Weil was destroyed as well, by Zero’s own hands. Another year has passed, and Ciel has discovered something that makes her un-easy. A very large device, that contains the essence of Weil... she studies the device for years, and finally comes to this conclussion...

Weil would be back, and without Zero... she knew that the world would need new heroes to rise and fight the evil once again. She began to study Reploids of the past. The chosen Reploids were none other than Zero, Fefnir, Leviathan, Harpuia, Phantom, X and Zerowing... In order to harness their powers, she collected data on them. Their favorites, dislikes, and even their favorite place to go to. All of this data was collected, to create the perfect fighting aid. She called them Live Metals. Able to speak, with a mind of its own, and a will of its own. But these Live Metals would need a host, to bond with, and become stronger.

This was called the Rebirth of Crystallized Knowledge System. R.O.C.K System for short. Time after time, she attempted to find hosts for the Live Metals. But failed every time. She went into further studies of the Live Metals, and found an answer. Only certain hosts that contain a certain mineral inside of their body can transform. This mineral was later, code named “Rock Man”

Her plans were set into action, as she created that mineral, and began giving it to small children at an amusement park. The reasons for this, was so the mineral could help the child grow, and develop on a natural level. She handed the mineral out in candy form, so that the parents would not know anything. This also worried her. She was taking a very large risk by giving the candy to just anyone. She had no idea if the child was to grow up to be an evil leader, or a lone hero. But the chance had to be taken. On her very last visit to the park, Mavericks attacked the park. Killing countless people. Among them was many kids, who had the candy from before. Ciel, fell to one of the attacks. Her work was finished on that day. To her last breath, she thought only of Zero, and how she did the best she could do without him.

The Maverick attack was finally taken care of by a man named Serpen. His forces took care of the people as they ran for their lives. Among the Mavericks captured, was a wild baboon Reploid, who escaped from his cage among the excitement. Many of the children now had no parents to live with. Some were alone, with not a soul to rely on. Serpen’s forces may have taken the Mavericks out, but failed to aid the needy in their darkest hours. One boy, and a girl walk away with a man named Giroutte, who had a secret job in mind. Another boy cries for the death of his sister, as they were orphans, visiting the park just to find food to eat. At a very young age.

Eleven years has passed since then. The boy and girl taken by Giro turned out to be the chosen ones for Model X, of the Live Metals. They found Serpen to be the holder of Model W, the same device that Ciel feared. They fought bravely, and saved Tera from a great evil. The boy who lost his sister is nothing more than a common thief now. He still searches for meaning in his life, hoping to find it one day. Until that day, he will continue to steal for his life to be spared another dreadful day.

End of Prolouge

So what does everyone think so far? Please, leave comments and anything else you want to say. I would like to know what you have to say. Comments are everything to a writer, good or bad.
Last edited by Weapon of Light on Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:37 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:29 pm

Here is the update. Heh, like I said I will most likely be a slow updater, as I had to stay up all night to write this chapter. (mom had the laptop most of the day) But anyways, here is Chapter 1! I warn you, I am not very good at describing things. XD

Rockman ZW
First Chapter: Destiny Born

It has been one month since Serpen fell to the hands of Vent and Aile. The land is in Chaos. Not one soul alive, besides the Guardians knows of who was the one who defeated Serpen. The people are afraid now. Who will rise up to save them from future attacks? The Guardians can only go so far, providing support for the victims of Maverick Raids. The times seems desperate as more people lose their lives to the raids of the Mavericks. A gang of Mavericks have been sighted near the city limits. Slowly approaching, as the people run in terror. But this time, the raid is directed in a different location. A small warehouse located at the far east gate. They have only one goal in mind for this day.

Total destruction of that warehouse. A common thief wanders around the outside of the warehouse. Unknown to the Mavericks, he wants what is inside of the warehouse. The Mavericks tear apart the city on their way to the east. This thief watches from above as he jumps across the roof tops. He is wearing black boots, blue jeans, white shirt with the sleeves cut off. A blue face mask to keep safe from nosy Guardian forces. Brown hair that almost reaches shoulder length, and blue eyes. His hair flips in the wind as he leaps across tops of the homes of many people.

He takes notice that a single Maverick is attacking a small family, running for their lives. He also takes notice of a large stack of barrels behind the Maverick. He instantly takes his knife out, hurling it towards the stack of barrels. Cutting the rope holding them back, the barrels roll towards the wolf looking Maverick. He continues on his way, as a Maverick bird flies past him. It turns around quickly, preparing to attack.

“Bah! Foolish human! How dare you attack one of my own!” he screeches while flying forward.

“Says you loud mouth!” he smarts back, jumping over the attack.

He does not want to waste time on the small items at hand. He wants the real prize, inside of the warehouse that lies ahead. Something called a Live Metal. Something that is worth millions of S-Crystal’s on the Black Market. He tries to pick up his pace, as he enters the warehouse. Many Guardian members notice him entering, and order him to halt. He holds up his hands high into the air, as he quickly throws a flash bomb down to the ground. The Guardians yell out in pain, as they are blinded for a moment.

Just then, the Mavericks burst down the walls, before attacking the Guardians. The thief scurries through the boxes of junk, hoping to run into the Live Metal. He pushes many boxes over, to see what lies inside. A wolf looking Maverick runs inside of the room. He is able to scan each box, without even touching the box in question. Quickly, he picks up on the Live Metal, which is nearby the thief.

Howling, he charges towards the box, as the thief grabs it. He knows that he has the Live Metal, for the wolf to be so eager to capture it. Large containers fall from the highest racks, providing some cover for the thief. But alas, the wolf slices right through the metal containers as if they were butter. The thief leaps on each container, as the wolf follows with his fury of slashes. Finally, the thief reaches the highest rack, as the wolf runs around, searching for a vantage point. The other Mavericks soon join him. Among them are a rabbit type, skunk type, and bear type. The bear steps forward. Armed with a great variety of weapons, he seems more calm than the rest. Cannons and machine guns mounted on the shoulders and arms. A massive green bear indeed.

“Little thief, come down here. Let us take that off your hands, before we rip them off of you.” the bear shouts as the others chuckle.

“Loud mouthed bear, I have no intentions of letting you have this. I’m going to sell this on the Black Market, and live it rich with the snobs. If you want it, you’ll have to buy it from the highest bidder.” the thief smoothly replies.

“Little cur... You will regret the day you stole from us Mavericks! Kill the thief!” he orders. The rest are more than happy to carry out this order.

“Sorry, but I will have to take a rain check! Catch you guys later!” says the thief as he stretches his right arm towards an open area in the ceiling.

A small rocket fires from his wrist, then falls apart in mid air. A grappling hook, for the standard thief. It takes hold of something above, as the thief is pulled from the grasp of the Mavericks. They are not happy about losing such an important item. As planned, they plant several bombs within the warehouse. Minutes go by, before the sound of the explosion could be heard. The Guradians have showed up, but a little bit too late. They watch as the warehouse is in flames. In horror, the Guardian Commander Prairie wonders of the Live Metal.

In the deepest of the deepest area of a desert area, known as Area S to many others, the Mavericks arrive with bad news for their boss, Sonic Tiger. Standard tiger colors, with black armor on his shoulders, and knees. Even the jagged edges on his body could strike fear into his followers. He is sitting in a large chair, a throne if you will. He leans forward as they arrive. The base is somewhat large, with a secret entrance to the front. Hidden under a large rock, they have survived for many years without aid. The hallways are lighted by a dim bulb, in each passageway. The base is really a small ship, shot down into the sands of time. The rust and dirt have collected over the years.

“Well... where is the Live Metal? Did you finish your mission with little effort? Or were you beaten to the prize at the end of the game?” he growls. The bear steps forward once more, hanging his head in shame.

“We have failed you Sonic Tiger... the Thief beat us to the Live Metal. There was nothing we could do to stop him from fleeing.” he says as the rest shrink back in terror.

“So not only did you fail, but you failed because of a human thief?! I should rip you all in two for this failure!!” he roars as he leaps out of his chair, slashing wildly at the others.
“Don’t be so hard on them Tiger.” a voice comes from behind Tiger. He stops, as does everyone look behind their leader. The thief steps out into the light, shocking everyone but Sonic Tiger.

“And why is that Alister? I sent them to get that Live Metal before you! They failed!” he says while walking back to his chair. He sits down, still growling a bit.

“Tiger! What is this thief doing here?! Why have you allowed a human to get within our base?!” the wolf howls.

“SILENCE!!” Tiger roars once more. The Mavericks shrink back once again.

“We only wish for you to explain Sonic Tiger sir!” the bird begs.

“It is time you knew... the only reason we have been able to raid the cities is not because of my own skills... but it is because of Alister here. He has been a spy for us, for many years now. Even though all of you don’t like it, he is one of us! And you will treat him accordingly!” he shouts.

“It’s true. I have been watching you all for many, many years now. That is how I was able to dodge most of your attacks. I am Alister... I have no last name... so Alister will do. Tiger, is this all you require of me for today?” Alister asks.

“Yes, return to the city, and report to me if anything new is found out. Watch out for those pesky Guardians little one.” growls the tiger. Alister fades into the darkness, as the others watch.

“Master... it would seem you have a soft spot for this human Alister. Why should we still follow you?” the skunk speaks up. Tiger glares at him, but the skunk holds strong.

“Your words are always as true as you are Putrid Skunk. It is none of your concern, about the human. I will take care of him if needed. As far as you know, he is one of us, and our spy for future raids. That is enough on this subject. Go patrol the desert now.” Sonic Tiger speaks as he stands from his chair. He walks past his followers, and into the hallway. The others talk among themselves after they make sure Tiger is gone.

“This Alister... does he still hold the Live Metal ZW?” asks the bird. More like an Eagle. White, with brown metal covering his body. Wings that spread out twice the length of his body. He stands at about seven feet even.

“It was not mentioned this whole time of meeting Alister. I am sure Sonic Tiger has it somehow Light Eagle.” the skunk mentions. This Maverick stands at 6 feet even. But when walking or running, he is half that height. His tail is his main weapon. Armed with many gas bombs, and even some knives to throw in some kicks once in awhile. Normal skunk colors, but with an all black head.

“What are your thoughts on this, Heavy Grizzly?” asks the Eagle.

“I don’t like it. Not at all... I don’t trust the human as well. I don’t care what Sonic Tiger says. What about you, Scope Wolf?” asks the bear. Cannons and such on his shoulders, a green color all around. He is more of a tank than a bear. Standing at a towering eight feet tall, he easily stands over the rest. He has shoulder pads that support the weapons, as he also has missile pods on his left and right leg. The wolf just growls, before leaving the room. Having very sharp claws, on his hands and feet. Standing at six feet and a half. His yellow eyes can search through your soul, if you were human. A metal tail that can be used as a whip at times.

“And you, Strike Rabbit?” Putrid Skunk asks.

“I’m with you all. I can’t stand humans, and I will never get along with one.” he replies. This rabbit is the smallest of the five. Four feet tall, and not very wide. His ears can detect any noise from a certain distance. A yellow and cream colored rabbit, he is also the fastest of the five. Short arms, but very powerful legs. He can use his puffy looking tail as a grenade that splits into lightning balls.

The five have agreed. They don’t like Alister, and they will never accept him. They leave the matter alone for the time, and leave the room. Not finding Scope Wolf in sight, they figure he’s already out patrolling. They pass by Sonic Tiger’s room very fast, trying to avoid being scrap metal. Alister is long gone by now, but he has a follower now. Scope Wolf locked onto him, and is now tailing him. Alister sneaks into the city, by following the power line that supports the desert base.

Even Wolf did not know about this power line. A crack in the city walls, leads inside. Wolf plans to use this for future raids. He has to be careful entering the city with Alister. He won’t fit in as well as Alister will. He puts his radar on full alert, and enters the city. He appears to be in a dark alley path. He can see Alister far ahead, who walks to the left. There is nothing by Alister on the radar, so he follows even further. Not even Wolf knows what he will do when he finally catches Alister. He will know when that times comes. When he turns the same corner that Alister did, he sees nothing. The thief must have taken to the rooftops. Something he was not about to do.

He once again locks onto Alister, and follows him from the alley’s. Wolf is amazed at the agility of this human. A normal human should not be able to jump like that. He knows there is more to Alister and Sonic Tiger. Alister seems to be on ground now, moving fast. He must have known that Wolf was following. With a burst of speed, Wolf chases after him. A few moments later, he finds Alister walking inside of what looks like an alley bar. Curious, he peeks through the window to find Alister handing the man in charge, a bag of money. In return, the bar tender hands him a sack full of something. Wolf scans it to reveal food. While scanning, he finds the Live Metal hidden on Alister.

Alister says thanks to the man, then leaves with haste. Wolf continues to follow. Why does Alister still have the Live Metal on him? Maybe he really is going to sell it for millions of S-Crystals? The thief then stops at a very small home, near the end of the city limits. Wolf looks around, as this seems to be the poor area. Many homes that don’t look much like homes. Pathetic looking homes in fact. Some don’t even have a roof to provide cover in rain, or seal in the warmth at winter. Alister walks out with two kids on his shoulders. One boy, and the other the boy’s sister. The mother follows after. Wolf sees that Alister was getting food for them. He watches them play for awhile, before finally Alister leaves them.

Wolf was going to make his move now, but he wasn’t sure how. A bouncing ball suddenly lands in front of his feet. As if on cue, a little boy quickly follows after. He starts to cry as he spots Wolf. He takes the boy, in order to get to Alister. He runs off covering the boys screams. The thief is watching, and now very angry at Wolf. He drops down in his path.

“Scope Wolf. Why are you here, and why do you have that little boy?” questions an angry Alister.

“What will you do with that Live Metal? Do you plan on giving it to Sonic Tiger? Or will you sell it instead?” Wolf asks in return.

“You’re a fool. I never wanted to sell this in the first place. Sonic Tiger wanted to make sure it wasn’t used against him. So he told me to hold it for him, because he couldn’t trust any of you. Now let the boy go. I’m clearly on your side.” Alister returns.

“What if I don’t want to? You know how us Mavericks think right? We love to destroy humans. Even little ones like this boy... care to stop me?” taunts Wolf. Alister clenches his right fist in rage. Wolf takes notice, then raises his right claw, getting ready to strike the boy. He slashes. But in shock, Alister catches his attack.

“Don’t harm the boy! If you want to fight someone let it be me!” Alister shouts, struggling to keep him from attacking.

Wolf throws the boy behind him, in a boxed part of the alley. He can’t get out, and much too afraid to try to run past the Maverick. Scope Wolf slashes towards Alister, but he dodges the attack. He back flips to avoid, then jumps forward with a kick. The wolf blocks with ease. Wolf goes for a grab, as Alister places his hands on the wolf, and flips over him. Landing behind him, he quickly slides under his legs as Wolf turns around. Confused, he finds himself hit from behind, slamming into an alley wall. In rage, Wolf turns around.

“You fight well for a human! But how can you handle a life on your hands?!” he roars before turning to the kid. The child is trapped, and very scared. Alister moves quickly. Wolf dashes to attack the boy, again, Alister stops the attack, but this time hurting himself.

“You can’t win against me boy! I am pure metal! You’re nothing but flesh and bones that I will crush! On the both of you!” the wolf howls. Alister struggles to keep the attack from the boy, but slowly failing.

“Why?! Why can’t I protect anyone?! I couldn’t protect my sister! Now I can’t protect this boy! I just want to protect him!!” screams Alister.

Suddenly a flash of light blinds Wolf, causing him to stagger backwards. The Live Metal that Alister was holding comes to life.
“Brave human... Do you really wish to protect this boy?” asks the Live Metal. It is a silver and black color, with a small silver scarf around the neck.

“Yes!” Alister replies. Even though he thinks he has lost it, because he is talking to a floating object.

“Then I will assist you. I am Model ZW, the eternal light that destroys evil.” says Model ZW, before merging with Alister. Confused, Alister finds himself in much pain. The Live Metal is slowly transforming him.

His arms and legs begin to glow, as armor begins to appear on his body. Silver legs, with silver and black arm guards. His waist begins to glow, as does the rest of his body. Armored shoulder pads appear, followed by a black and silver chest plate. White gloves form onto his hands, and a helmet with what looks like a silver wing appears over his head. A silver scarf appears around his neck, as the transformation is complete.

“Impossible! You used the power of the Live Metal!” Scope Wolf shouts.

He charges towards Alister, who is standing still at the moment. He goes for another slash, as Alister catches his attack again. The wolf pushes down with his might again. This time, Alister pushes him back, then follows with a forward kick. Then an uppercut. Followed then by a jump kick. Wolf staggers backwards, in much pain this time. Amazed by the power of a Live Metal. But still not willing to give up.

“You would betray us for the life of one boy? You traitor!!” shouts Wolf.

“I will do as I must to survive, and protect other humans!” replies Alister.

“Then you will die here and now!” Wolf yells as he charges once more.

“Alister, use the arm guards. The arm slashers will aid you when in doubt.” says Model ZW.

Alister can hear him inside of his head, as if he was another thought. Alister drops his arms to his sides, before the spikes on his arm guards go forward. Wolf jumps into the air, attempting to get even more of a leverage on Alister. Alister blocks, causing the arm slashers to go right through Wolf’s stomach area. Shocked, he jumps off of Alister.

“You’ll pay for this! I swear it!” he shouts while running off. They can hear him howl in the distance. Tired from the experience, Alister’s form changes back to his original state.

“Whenever you need to call on my strength, call out the phrase, Rock On! That is the key phrase to unlocking your true potential! Your destiny!” Model ZW says as Alister takes the boy home.

At the desert base, Wolf staggers into Sonic Tiger’s throne room, where the rest of the Mavericks turn around to see their ally damaged.

“Scope Wolf! Who has done this to you?” asks Sonic Tiger.

“It was your little friend... Alister! He used the powers of the Live Metal! I knew he was no good!” Wolf says as he struggles to stand.

“Repair him this instant Strike Rabbit!” shouts Tiger. They watch as Rabbit takes him into the other room.

“What now Sonic Tiger? Your little buddy almost destroyed Scope Wolf? Are you going to keep your word, and take out Alister?” questions the skunk. Sonic Tiger sits there for a moment, thinking about the situation.

“Kill Alister on sight... if we run into him in any future raids, he’s a dead human. Is that understood?!” roars Tiger. The others shout in agreement.

End of the First Chapter.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:14 am

I'm sorry to any readers, for the lack of updates. If I have any readers out there. (I'm sure, since I have 69 views)

But it's REALLY BUSY where I am at the moment. As my laptop is in need of repairs... so I can't really get to that one can I?

The laptop that I am on now... is normally used by my mom, who has school work to tend to. So can't get to that one either. I will try my hardest to update whenever I can.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:50 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:40 pm

Yay! Update update UPDATE!!!

Rockman ZW
Chapter 3: City Guard

Alister wakes to a girl leaning over him. Startled by him waking, the girl jumps back, as Alister catches glimpse of her eyes. Eyes that seem to stop Alister dead in his tracks. Her eyes have the same color as Alister’s, but a more sincere look to them. Much more comfort in them as well. But at the same time, these eyes have seen many battles. The girl looks a bit older than Alister, maybe by a year or so. She is wearing a tan colored robe at the moment, with a hood covering her head. Alister can make out red hair, that slightly covers her right eye. She stands straight up after jumping back. She holds her arms in an attack position, that Alister recognizes. The room is dark, with not that many objects in view.

“Zero Stance? So you are prepared for anything I take it?” asks Alister, noticing his shirt is off, and across the room where the girl stands.

“So you know of this stance?” she questions in return. Her voice seemed to echo into his head. Alister knew that he liked this girl, regardless of his current position.

“You’re left arm is slightly raised above your stomach area, while your right arm is lower to the right of that. If I attacked from above, you could block me. It would be the same if I were to attack from below. If I were to attack forward in a rush, you would use both arms to block with ease. I take it you’re skilled in martial arts?” he asks looking into her eyes.

“Yes that is correct. Now just who are you? What is your connection with those Maverick’s that attacked you?” the girl asks. Alister lowers his head, at the thought.

“Many years ago, I was with my sister at a Theme Park that was attacked in a raid. I watched as a young child as so many people were killed by rampaging Maverick’s. My sister... she was one of the ones who was killed that day. The Maverick that killed her was Sonic Tiger... he was being attacked by Serpen’s forces. I hate killing... even if it involves Maverick’s. I stepped in to help Sonic Tiger, but the reploids fired anyways... not caring if a single boy was killed in the cross fire. Tiger saved me in return... and we escaped. He has taken care of me, and trained me up until a week ago, when one of his followers wrongfully attacked me. And here I am... without any place to go back to...” Alister explains as the girl watches his emotions. She could tell he was telling the truth by the way he acted.

“So know he wants to kill you correct? All because of a mistake?” the girl asks.

“It would appear that way. Now I am all alone... like a thief should be...” replies Alister as he gets out of bed. The girl keeps an eye on him. He starts to laugh.

“What is so funny?” the girl asks.

“You really think I would attack someone who has shown me kindness out of their heart? I may have lived with the Maverick’s, but I am not one of them...” he says as he grabs his shirt.

“I still don’t trust you...” she begins.

“Alister. I have no last name, so Alister is just fine. It’s rude of my host not to tell me what her name is.” Alister smirks. She lowers her guard.

“My name is Angeline.” she answers. Alister smiles.

“Well, your name is a lovely as you are.” Alister speaks as he puts his shirt on, followed by his blue jean coat. Angeline blushes at his kind words, but snaps to.

“You’re not an ordinary thief. Your hands are strong and firm, as your legs are powerful and sturdy. You’re more skilled than you let on.” she says to Alister.

“You’re right. I could kill you in an instant if I wanted... but it is as I have said. I hate killing... If it has to be done, then it has to be done... You would think that a thief would not have trouble with it... But I am no ordinary thief.” speaks Alister as he realizes something is missing. He searches his pockets inside of his blue jean coat, to find nothing. He grabs Angeline.

“Where is it?! My... item is missing!” shouts Alister.

“It’s over there on that table. I took it out of your coat when I checked for wounds.” she replies as she points towards the table. He releases her, then goes to grab Model ZW. He places it inside of his coat once again.

“Thank you for your kindness Angeline. But if I stay any longer, I could be putting you in a lot of danger. I will see myself out.” he says as he covers his face with his mask. As he opens the door to the outside, he turns back to give her a final glance. He can see pain in her eyes at the moment. At that moment he closes the door, and takes his mask off.

“What... are you doing?” she questions.

“I just don’t feel right walking out on someone who has helped me. I want to help you with something before I leave you. Just name it and I can do it.” he tells her. She gives him a look of insult.

“You think that just because I’m a girl that I couldn’t do it myself? Go ahead and leave! Get out of here!” yells Angeline as she swings the door open. The light shines in directly into Alister’s face. He covers his face once again, then leaves. She slams the door behind him, then locks it tight.

Alister is still planning to repay her in some way. He just did not know what it would be at the moment. While walking around, he takes a good look around to find out where he is exactly. He knows this part of the city, but not all that well. He had been here only once before, and it was to give someone money. The more damaged part of the city nevertheless, he watches as the poor kids run across the streets and into the alley ways. Playing with a stray dog looking for food.

Alister reaches into his pocket, and takes out a small loaf of bread that he took from Angeline’s table, and gives it to the dog. The kids are hungry as well, so he gives them the other loaf he had stashed away in his coat. Now he had no food to eat, and was getting hungry. His last fight drained most of his energy, so he was hungry to begin with. He turns around to see Angeline standing before him.

“Why did you give those kids the bread you had? You could have easily just walked away.” she states. Alister turns back around before turning his head.

“I live by this rule Angeline. Give to others freely. One day that person will share with another, or give to another. Thus the pattern of kindness is given to another. Kindness is something that has to be given, not forced upon.” he says before walking off, but turns his head again.

“Something that you showed me by taking care of me. I will repay you one day” he adds as he disappears into the alley.

His words seemed to have touched her heart. Never before has she met anyone like Alister. Normally someone like Alister would have just kept the bread for himself. Instead out of the kindness of his heart, he gave to the children what he needed. She runs into the alley in search of Alister, but could not find him. He had disappeared as quickly as the wind comes, then leaves...

Running on the roof tops, the cool breeze soothes his sweaty body. A refreshing breeze, but he was still very hungry, and tired because of it. He goes for a jump across to another roof, but slips instead. He falls towards the ground at great speed. Before hitting the ground, he reaches for his grapple hook in his coat. It’s not there, as panic races through his mind. Not much time to act, as Alister finally finds his grapple hook on the opposite side of his coat. Angeline must have been looking through his coat and placed it in the wrong place.

He quickly throws it across to another building, and hooks it. He swings from it, grazing the ground heavily. He lets go of the rope, rolling across the ground before slamming into the stone wall of a home. Cuts and bruises now all across his body. Mostly on his exposed parts like his arms and face. Parts of his pants are torn and his legs are bleeding. He staggers to get up, while holding his left arm. In very much pain, he finds a dark alley with no exit to hide in. That way he can watch the outside world without anyone sneaking up on him.

“What a day this is turning out to be... now all I need is some Maverick’s to show up...” Alister says to himself.

“Why do you need that? That does not sound like it would help anything Alister.” speaks Model ZW.

“Don’t worry about it. I wasn’t serious. I’d hate it if...” Alister starts as people run by in terror.

“Alister, there is a disturbance.” Model ZW says.

“Oh joy... I did not need this right now...” he says while using the wall to stand up.

As he walks out into the daylight, drones are attacking people. These drones are normally protecting the people, but something is wrong with them. Sparks are flying from their heads, as if they are malfunctioning. There is four in total, maybe more in another area. But all Alister knows is that he needs to stop them before someone is hurt... or even killed. These are drones from Serpen’s remaining forces.

Instantly he runs up to one of the drones, and tackles it. Not the best idea while being hurt already. Alister yells out in pain as he rolls off of the drone. It turns around not even phased by his attack, and fires its blaster. Alister rolls slowly, as the blast throws him into another wall. Angeline comes running up to see what is going on, to see Alister’s blood covering a small part of the wall. He stands up, and reaches into his coat. She takes notice of that same item that he was so protective over.

“Rock on!” shouts Alister as he is in pain. Transforming while in pain already, at the same time of being hungry is hurting him. Angeline watches in awe as he transforms to protect the people.

The drones fire at the same time, as Alister jumps high enough into the air to avoid. Not as high as normal, but high enough. His arm slashers extend as he begins his assault. He attacks with his right arm, due to his left being in pain. He gets close enough to attack, then slashes through one drone. The drone next to that one grabs his left arm, and firmly grips. Pain races through Alister’s nerves as he slices the drones arm off, then running it through with his right arm. He falls to the ground in much pain.

“Alister!!” yells Angeline, not knowing that the drones have now targeted her. They run towards her while aiming.

Alister looks up to see them running towards her. He has no strength left to give, but he has to save her life. He thinks about the Zero Fade... but in his state it could kill him. Last time it knocked him out, and drained him of his energy. If he were to use it in his state now... it could kill him. But he has a debt to repay. He quickly uses the rest of his energy to stand, then focuses. He disappears, then appears in front of Angeline. The drones get close enough for him to attack. He quickly spins around with the arm slashers extended.

The two are cut in half, and fall over sparking. Alister grabs Angeline, then jumps into the alley. The explosion from the two combined race into the alley as Alister holds Angeline in his arms. He turns down another part of the alley as the flames rush past them. He places her down gently, before passing out still transformed.

“Alister! Alister!!” cries Angeline.

End of Chapter 3
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:30 am

*gasp* Updated yet AGAIN?!?! NO WAY!! XD

Rockman ZW
Chapter 4: The Revolution

Alister wakes again to find Angeline leaning over his face, only this time she is taking a warm rag off of his head, and replacing it with a cool one. Alister fades back into sleep after that. He wakes once more to see her resting in a chair next to him. While smiling, he again falls asleep. The next time he wakes, he sits up while looking around. Angeline walks through the door with a smile, carrying two paper bags full of items. The first smile he had seen on her face.

“You’re finally up I take it?” she asks while walking over to her table. She takes the robes hood off for the first time. Her hair is in a ponytail, with a decent length. She walks into the other room, before walking out in normal clothes. Wearing an orange shirt with white pants on. Her shoes are a red color, with white on the sides.

“How long have I been asleep...?” questions Alister as he looks around, trying not to stare.

“Two weeks...” she replies while taking out many of the items. This came to a bit of a shock to Alister.

“Two weeks...?! Are you serious?!” he shouts. He jumps out of bed only to see Angeline turn around with a shocked face.

“By the way you’re kinda... not wearing anything...” she tells him while blushing.

“Ahh!!” he yells as he jumps back into bed. “Why am I only wearing my underwear?!” he quickly questions. She turns around again to give him his clothes, then turns around to let him dress.

“For the longest, you were in that strange form. Then all of a sudden you were normal again. But your body was too hot. So I started to take off your clothes to keep you from over heating. You finally cooled down last week. That is when you started to wake up every now and then. You had me worried for awhile.” she explains as Alister puts his hand on her left shoulder. She turns around to see him dressed again.

“It seems that I owe you again Angeline. Thank you for your kindness.” he tells her.

“If someone gives kindness they can give to another right?” she asks smiling. Alister chuckles. He puts his other hand on her right shoulder.

“Angeline... you can’t tell anyone of what you saw... it could cause me a lot of trouble...” he tells her.

“I figured that. You saved those people from the rampaging drones. And me...” she speaks while looking away. Alister lets go of her, then sits down on the bed facing her.

“Where is my Model ZW then?” Alister asks her.

“It’s on the table again... it just appeared on you after you returned back to normal. What is that thing...?” she asks.

“I wish I knew...” he sighs.

Then he tells her everything that happened that one fateful day he met Model ZW. How Scope Wolf attacked him, and he fought back with all of his might. Using the Model ZW to defend the boy. Then how he used the Model ZW to defend himself against Sonic Tiger. And how he found the Model ZW.

“You’re a hero Alister. You have been on all of the news channels since you beat those drones. Someone caught you on film, then gave it to the news media. They have been calling you the Black Rockman. Luckily I was able to take you away before anyone had a chance to get to you.” she tells him before going into her kitchen.

“Yet another reason for me to pay you back. The Black Rockman huh? That’s a horrible name for me. Model ZW!” shouts Alister, as the Model floats towards him. He grabs it, then looks at it.

“How did you do that?!” Angeline questions while returning with some food.

“I have a connection with this thing. I can hear his voice in my head. Call me crazy if you want, but his knowledge is very valuable to me.” Alister explains.

“What is it Alister?” asks Model ZW.

“Tell me... what does ZW stand for in Model ZW?” asks Alister.

“I do not know. All I know is I am Model ZW, the eternal light that destroys evil.” Model ZW tells Alister.

“Right... thank you.” he replies.

Angeline sets the table for the two of them. Alister sits down while thinking. If this news got out to the news media, then what of Sonic Tiger? What if he comes back again to attack Alister? Angeline could be in a lot of danger, and he didn’t want to think about that at the moment. So for now, he eats with Angeline. Even though it was just a sandwich, he very much enjoyed it with Angeline. He helps her clean up as well. Washing the dishes brought back memories of helping his sister doing the same.

Dropping one of the dishes, it shatters on the floor below. Angeline rushes in from the other room to see what is wrong. Alister is standing there hiding his face. He didn’t want her to see him cry. But just then, Angeline hugs him from behind, figuring it was because of his sister he was like this. She rests her head on his right shoulder, nearly crying herself.
For that moment, Alister felt comfort. A comfort he has not felt in a very long time. Alister breaks it off before he loses it.

“I’m going to go get some fresh air Angeline... I’ll be back.” he tells her while running out of the kitchen. She can see the tears rush off of his face as he rushes out the door, and into the world.

“Alister... you have a lot of pain in your heart...” she sighs before cleaning up the broken dish pieces.

Alister feels a bit sore from his fight two weeks ago, so he figures it’s best not to scale the rooftops just yet. Even though this part of the city has the lowest form of technology, many people are still happy here. Merchants sell hardware in their stands, as well as the people that sell food. Alister can make out a very large crowd gathering in the distance. So he checks it out. Walking up to the crowd, he takes notice of a single man on a stand in the middle. A gangster looking guy. He’s not talking however. Then a man climbs up on the stand in front of him, who is wearing a suit.

“My fellow city dwellers! My name is Tyson Steller. President of Steller Inc. I am here today to say that these random Maverick attacks are getting out of hand! I am here to offer anyone who is willing to join a chance to help fight back! Our streets must stay safe so that our young ones have a place to grow up in peace!” Tyson shouts to the people. They give out cheers of agreement. Alister laughs to himself.

“Another guy claiming to help the people. This guy is no different than Serpen.” Alister says to himself.

“What are you talking about? Serpen is a great man!” the person next to Alister tells him. Alister ignores him and goes to an alley nearby.

He wall jumps to the top so he can get a clear view. He spots four drones guarding Tyson, as well as one human guard. He figures that is the one that controls the four drones. These drones look much different than the ones from two weeks ago. They are white with a backpack that has extra ammo inside. They have small green eyes with no face at all. Their arms have blasters on them, with normal looking hands. Their legs look well armored.

“I don’t trust this guy. There is something about that grin of his that I don’t like.” Alister thinks to himself.

“If that is the case, why not go and ask him about it yourself?” Model ZW suggests.

“You know, that’s not a bad idea...” he replies. He backs up to create some distance from the view of the crowd and himself. He also looks around to see if anyone can see him.

“I know what you are planning Alister. This is a little reckless isn’t it?” asks Model ZW.

“I’m not going down there to fight Model ZW. Just find out some things for myself. Rock on!” shouts Alister. After transforming, he stands in the sunlight with his arms crossed. His face mask will keep his identity safe. Finally someone takes notice of him standing there about fifteen minutes later.

“Look! It’s the Black Rockman from two weeks ago!” a woman shouts to the crowd. Everyone including Tyson look up to see Alister watching them. With his scarf flipping in the wind, he jumps down to the ground below, then makes his way towards Tyson. The four drones get in front of Tyson, but he moves for them to let Alister through.

“Well Black Rockman, I was hoping you’d show up.” states Tyson.

“Oh yeah...? And why is that Tyson Steller? Going to offer me a job? Well I’m not interested. I want to know what you want here today, with all of these people. That is why I am here.” states Alister.

“I want what you want I would assume! To keep these people safe! You could help me with that Black Rockman... if you would join with me in the fight against these Maverick’s... and those desert fools.” Tyson tells him while putting his hand on his left shoulder. Alister looks Tyson’s hand, then at Tyson himself. Basically telling him to back off. Tyson takes his hand off.

“First of all I have no intentions of joining you and your men. You can sucker these good people into your lies, but I won’t be taken so easy. Second of all, I will be watching your actions really closely Tyson. If you so much as make a move against these great people of this city, I will find you. Because these are my people, and I will do whatever it takes to protect them. Good day to you Steller.” Alister tells him before walking off.

“Wait! I’m not done talking with you! Drones grab him!!” shouts Tyson. In a flash, the drones are all on the ground cut to pieces. Alister turns to Tyson then points at him.

“I will be watching you...” he says in the middle of the crowd. Then suddenly disappears.

The people in the crowd search all around for him. But he’s back in the alley already, as Alister again. He walks past the crowd, towards Angeline’s place. As he enters, he takes notice of her holding her left hand. She cut herself on the dish that he dropped. He helps her clean the small cut, then wraps a cloth around it. He didn’t want to tell her of what he did a few minutes ago, so he just helps her clean her home.

Back at Steller Inc, Tyson bursts through the door to his main office, and sits down in his chair. The desk is full of papers and files about Model ZW. Even the background behind it. He searches through the files as a man walks up to him. The man that was controlling the drones.

“Sir, we have recovered the security discs from your warehouse this afternoon. Some of the footage is messed up due to the explosion, but some parts remain.” the man tells his boss.

“Good. Give them to me now. I want to know what happened to the Live Metal that was stored there Timothy.” Tyson tells him. He hands him the discs. One reads the exact date that the Live Metal was stolen. He watches as Alister takes it, then looks towards the Maverick’s attacking. While flipping in the air, Tyson freezes the image, then takes a screenshot. He prints the image then hands it to Timothy.

“I want to know who that thief is as soon as possible. If he wants to make my life a pain, I am going to make his life a living hell.” Tyson says handing him the image. Timothy walks out of the room as Tyson stands up, and looks out of the window.

“Nobody threatens me and gets away with it. Not even you, Black Rockman.” he says to himself.

End of Chapter 4
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:19 am

Wow! Yet another update in the same week!

Rockman ZW
Chapter 5: Infiltration of Steller Inc.

Tyson walks back and forth in his office, eagerly waiting for the results of the thief. Pacing back and forth, he grits his teeth at the thought of the Black Rockman watching him. It’s night time in the city, and all are quiet. The papers on his desk mean nothing if he does not have Model ZW in his possession. As he sits down at his desk, he watches the security disc once more. He pauses the footage at Alister jumping in mid air. He studies it minute after minute. Finally Timothy walks in with some paperwork inside of a folder.

“Sir, these are the files on this thief. Not much was found on him.” reports Timothy as he hands over the files.

Tyson flips through the files and finds a single picture. It’s Alister walking in the crowd from the day before. One of Tyson’s guards took a picture of him leaving the alley.

“So this is Black Rockman. No name found in the records, let alone the Guardian records. Seems like this guy has been spotted near an Angeline’s home...? Timothy find out what you can about this Angeline for me.” Tyson says as he places the folder down on his desk. Timothy smirks, then hands him another folder full of Angeline’s information.

“Already done sir. This one is very interesting. Seems she has been taking care of this thief for nearly three weeks now. I have some men watching her home now, and they will report directly to you if they see him leaving the house.” Timothy tells him.

“Very good work. I want to scare this thief a bit. So the next time he leaves her house, go inside and shake the girl up a bit. But don’t hurt her. We don’t need any form of the police on our case. Also have your men take photo’s of this thief. I want a full album from them.” Tyson speaks before turning his chair towards the window.

“Yes sir. I’ll go find someone for the job right now.” Timothy says as he leaves the office.

At Angeline’s, Alister is talking with Angeline when there is a knock at her door. Alister goes to hide in the kitchen, as she opens the door. A friend of hers needing help. She lets her friend in, and tells Alister it’s ok to come out.

“So this is Alister. It’s nice to finally meet you.” says a man extending his hand to Alister. He shakes hands with him.

“Who is this Angeline?” asks Alister. The man has black hair, with brown eyes. His hair is kind of short, as it goes over his ears, and brushed back a bit. He wears a green shirt with straps near the shoulders. But they don’t connect to anything, just there for looks. He wears tan pants with green shoes.

“This is Jake. He’s an old friend of mine who has helped me a lot in the past. Would you mind helping him Alister? I need to clean up the house anyways.” she tells him.

Alister agrees to help, and leaves with Jake. There are two men on the rooftop across the street from Angeline’s home. Both of them wearing black suits. One has black hair while the other has brown hair. Both with short hair. They take pictures of Alister leaving with Jake, and call their boss.

“Tyson sir, the thief just left the girls home with some guy.” he reports.

“Good. Get those men in there right now.” Tyson commands before hanging up. The man calls the hired help, as they prepare the watch from afar. But just then, Alister appears in front of them. Right in front of them. With his mask on of course.

“Evening you two. Enjoying the sites?” Alister smartly asks as he stands on the ledge with his arms crossed.

“How did you find us?!” one panics.

“It wasn’t that hard. I spotted you two as soon as I left the house. Now the question is... who do you work for?” questions Alister. The other man speaks up.

“You punk! Like we would tell you anything! Our boss would kill us!” the other man shouts.

“So I take it Tyson can’t do things himself? Or are you two just setup as decoys?” Alister asks as he looks back towards the house. He spots two men sneaking into the home where Angeline is.

“You better get back to help her, or she could die.” one man says to him.

“Nah. I think those two are in for a world of hurt though. You should consider calling them back.” Alister suggests. Down below, they can hear items breaking, and Angeline’s voice screaming.

“You see? They have gotten her now!” the men tell Alister. He turns to see the two men running out of the house, holding their arms, and one is limping. The two men on the roof are shocked.

“You see? Now I think you better go back to Tyson, your boss, and tell him not to mess with me or Angeline. Or I will personally visit him in whatever building he’s hiding in.”

Alister tells them before they run off towards the ladder. Alister jumps back down to the ground, and runs back towards where he left Jake. Which was around the corner. Jake is standing near an alley while the two men run past him.

“Alright, what did you want help with Jake?” Alister asks as he walks with Jake. A few hours pass, as Alister walks in Angeline’s front door. He takes notice of her cleaning up a very large mess. Her table is broken in half, the bed also broken and smashed into pieces. Also some blood on the floor.

“Angeline are you alright? What happened here??” questions Alister, seeming alarmed.

“Two men came in right after you left, and told me to get in the back. I refused so they attacked me. I fought them off, then they left. I have been cleaning since then...” she says while sweeping.

Alister knew she would be just fine. But still, he didn’t like the idea of Tyson doing this. He helps her clean up a bit. He gets down on the ground to pick up the wood from the bed and table. Angeline does the same. They both come across the same broken piece of wood, and touch each others hand. Angeline jerks back while looking to the side, then stands up. Alister chuckles to himself.

He piles the wood next to the door, then cleans up the blood on the floor. The men were not bleeding though. Alister walks into the kitchen where he finds Angeline washing her arm with warm water. He also takes notice of the cut on her arm. The men must have gotten her with a knife or something sharp.

Alister then leaves the house, heading towards Steller Inc. He knows Tyson was behind this, and he wanted to scare him back for sure. He wall climbs the ladder the two men came down, and takes a look around. He knows that he will have to head towards the high tech part of the city.

Of course he knows how to get there. The low tech part of the city, and the high tech part are separated from each other, by a large wall. The rich people don’t care to live with the poor. It makes Alister sick just by thinking about it.

He quickly takes to the rooftops, and heads towards the large wall. He knows his way to this place well. So he then heads towards that wall. Security guards keep people without passes from entering the rich part of the city. Alister figures that he will have to somehow climb over the wall.

But he has done it before many times. He quietly throws his grapple hook to the top of the wall, then climbs up the wall. The guards hear the steps, and look towards the top part of the wall to see nothing. They continue on their patrol.

Alister knows that if he was to keep out of trouble, he would need to get some new clothes. He slides down the side of the wall, then jumps to the top of a small building. He knows of someone who can hep him this night. He makes his way to a pace that sells new clothes and such nearby.

He walks inside, as the man owning the place takes notice of him. The man is wearing a white suit, with black dress shoes. Blonde hair that reaches above his ears, and green eyes.

“A-Alister...?! Attention everyone! This place is now closed for the night!” the man shouts to everyone. The people inside complain before leaving. Alister walks up to the man.

“You couldn’t have been more obvious could you Gin?” asks Alister.

“I wasn’t expecting you, that’s all. What do you need Alister?” Gin asks him.

“I need that favor you promised me when I saved you awhile back. I need some clothes to fit in here for about a night.” Alister tells him.

“I see... Well I know what I could give you. It’s on the house, since you did save me from those thugs.” Gin says as he leads him to the back.

The back room is full of clothes for Alister have. But Gin has something in mind for him. He gives him a pair of tan dress pants, white buttoned shirt, with a tan vest. Black dress shoes as well. Alister doesn’t care for the clothes, but knows he will have to put them on to get through the city.

“Thanks Gin. I need one last favor of you. Do you know where Steller Inc is by any chance?” questions Alister as he buttons his shirt up.

“Yes I do... it’s the tallest building in the city. Right in the middle of everything. The President of the place destroyed a lot of homes to get that huge building built there. If you have something against the place, then if you can get into the vents, you’re set for that entire trip.” mentions Gin.

“Thanks Gin. Your favor to me ends here. I doubt you’ll ever see me again, so goodbye.” Alister says as Gin places Alister’s old clothes in a bag. Then closes it tight for him. He hands the bag to Alister before walking him out. Alister then turns around.

“Wait a second... if you don’t mind, I’d like to add to that favor...” Alister tells him.

“Anything.” Gin replies as they go back in.

Half an hour later, Alister leaves the place with two bags instead of one. He makes his way to the middle of the city. People give him a glance as he walks by. But nothing that would raise any attention towards him. He holds the two bags over his right shoulder as he walks. He asks people the directions to the Steller Inc building, posing as someone of business.

He finally finds the place, and figured there would be guards watching for him. So he does find a vent in the back near a large wall. Seems like Tyson doesn’t like to mix with other people. The vent is up high, and he would have to climb to get to it.

He looks around to see if anyone is watching, then throws his grapple hook at the vent. He pulls, as the vent comes crashing down. He quickly grabs it, then wall jumps to the open area. He climbs inside, and places the vent back in place.

Turning around, the vents are huge. He knows not to make much noise crawling through the vents, or make it seem like the God of thunder was invading their vents. To avoid making noise, he slides through the vents. Looking for Tyson, he finds many rooms filled with weapons and such.

Alister finds office rooms that are empty. He continues to slide across the vents, looking for Tyson. He calmly climbs up the vents, figuring Tyson’s office is at the top. Several minutes have gone by, as Alister finds a large office with many papers on the desk. He wonders if this is the room he has been looking for.

Just then, he spots Tyson walk through the office doors. Bingo. He’s found his office. He waits for him to sit down, then transforms into Black Rockman. After that he opens the vent to his office, and sneaks up to his desk. Luckily the blinds are down, so his reflection can’t be seen in the window.

He waits for Tyson to turn around. But while he waits, he takes a look at his desk. He finds something that catches his eye. The entire background on Model ZW. Just then Tyson turns around, just about to have a heart attack.

“Black Rockman!! How dare you invade my office!” yells Tyson. Alister walks closer to his desk, and puts his hands on Tyson’s desk.

“How dare you attack one of my friends, Tyson. I don’t respond well to that. You’re crooked, and I won’t stop until I find out what you’re crooked with. I’ve already seen the rooms full of weapons, which are well beyond illegal I would take it.” says Alister.

“Hm hm... You’re right... But how can you prove anything? All you have is your word. And the last time I checked, the word of a thief is not worth much at all.” Tyson replies back.

“What is it you want Tyson? You hurt a good friend of mine tonight. So tell me why should I listen to anything you have to say?” questions Alister. Tyson stands up, then opens his blinds. He looks out of the window.

“I could use someone like you among my ranks Black Rockman. Why not just join me? I can make it worth everything to you.” Tyson offers with a smile.

“No.” Alister quickly replies. Tyson turns around showing a shocked face.

“Why is that? I could make you rich Black Rockman!” Tyson exclaims.

“It’s simple. I don’t need your money, if I can just as easily steal it from you.” Alister says holding up Tyson’s wallet. Tyson searches through his pockets as he cannot find his wallet.

“Very swift. I want you to consider my offer, please. If you don’t, bad things could happen to Angeline.” Tyson threatens. Alister walks up close to Tyson, scaring him. He grabs his shirt and holds him up high above the floor, scaring him even further.

“I warn you Tyson... if you so much as harm another hair on her body... I will personally deal with you, and your crooked business. That is a promise Tyson Steller.” Alister says as he puts Tyson down. He dusts Tyson’s shirt off, and fixes his collar.

“You’ll be very sorry if you don’t thief. You really need to consider!” yells Tyson as Alister jumps into the vents. He disappeared as soon as he appeared. Soon after, Timothy enters the room smirking. Tyson turns to him.

“Did you get it?” he asks Timothy.

“Yes we did. By tomorrow morning, we’ll have what this thief looks like. Our cameras went right through his armor.” he replies.

“Good. He’s becoming a problem. Ease off of the Angeline girl. We want Black Rockman to think we have given him some room to breathe.” Tyson tells Timothy.

Alister returns after hours at Angeline’s. She’s sitting on her new chair, at her new table, with a cloth over the top.

“Alister! Some guy named Gin came while you were gone! He gave me all of this free furniture! They also cleaned up the place for me, and replaced the bed that was broken by those thugs!” she exclaims with much excitement. Alister can see the glitter in her eyes, as he walks in.

“That was nice of him. Why did he do it?” asks Alister. She shrugs her shoulders.

“I don’t know. Where did you go anyways? He had me worried again... And what are you wearing...? You look so... handsome...” she says while looking away. Alister gives her one of the paper bags.

“Well then, if I look handsome, then you should look beautiful.” he replies as she opens the paper bag.

She starts to cry as she closes the bag again. Minutes later, she walks into the kitchen where Alister is waiting. He turns around to see a wonderful sight. There stands Angeline, wearing a sparkling white dress with see through gloves. No arm sleeves. She put her hair down just for the dress. Her white high heels tap across the floor as she walks up to Alister.

“Alister... how do I look?” she quietly asks. Alister stands up, and walks over to her. He puts his hands on her shoulders.

“Angeline, you look wonderful.” he tells her. He can see the tears in her eyes, as she hugs him.

“Thank you Alister... you know how to make a girl feel special.” she tells him.

They sit down to enjoy dinner. After that, Alister goes to sleep at the table. She figured he had a big night, so she puts a cover over him, and cleans up. Upon cleaning up, she finds the paper bag that he gave her. She was about to throw it away, before noticing the name on the paper bag. It says Gin’s. She realizes that Alister was the one that got the furniture for her. At that moment, she folds the paper bag, and places it in a safe place. She would always remember this night.

End of Chapter 5
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:45 am

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:13 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:23 pm

Rockman ZW
Chapter 7: Phase Two of Tyson’s Plan

As Alister franticly looks for a way out of his death, he cannot. The walls and ceiling begin to shake even more, as he rapidly punches the wall.

“Model ZW! Can I Zero Fade out of here?” Alister panics.

“The walls are coated with small amounts of radiation. Even if you were to get out, you would die from the poison.” speaks Model ZW. He hangs his head in defeat. The walls have stopped moving all of a sudden, as Alister gets hope once again. He can hear something on the other side of the wall in front of him.

“Shockwave!!” shouts a voice from behind. Alister knows to move back to avoid getting hit. As soon as he defends, a massive shockwave cuts through the wall in front of him. Before him walks in Sonic Tiger, as his claws stop glowing.

“You still alive Alister? Or should I call you Black Rockman now my friend?” Tiger asks as he helps him up.

“I was hoping you would get my message. I’m glad you showed up when you did, or I wouldn’t be standing right now.” says Alister as he dusts himself off.

“Where is your friend being held at?” questions Sonic Tiger.

“He wouldn’t say. But I do know that there are creeps with her, and I have to save her!” says Alister as he leaves the room. Sonic Tiger follows.

“Where are we heading to?” he asks while running along side him.

“We? If you’re not careful, your cover will be blown.” states Alister.

“An attempt on your life, is an attempt on mine as well. I’m going with you.” replies Tiger. Alister nods.

“I have an idea on where they took her, but it requires us heading into the rich part of the city. Are you ready to act fast?” Alister asks as they exit the building they were in.

Not too far from the rich part. They travel along the rooftops, as if they were training together again. They arrive at the large wall cutting the two sides off from each other. Alister and Tiger both wall jump to the top of the wall, then slide down the other side. They stick to the shadows to avoid alarm.

“I have a feeling she’s being held inside of Tyson’s building somewhere. If I can access their security cameras, I can find out if she’s there or not!” Alister says as he looks towards Sonic Tiger.

“One distraction coming up.” he replies while his claws begin to glow.

He rushes out into the street and begins to roar in front of the building. The people scream as he heads towards the Steller building. The security guards all exit the building, attempting to take Sonic Tiger out. Alister sneaks in as the guards pile onto Tiger. He looks around to see that everyone has hidden from the lone Maverick.

He walks to the security guards main desk, and looks at the video screens. While pressing the rewind button on all video screens, he chuckles at Sonic Tiger having some fun outside. While rewinding the videos, he finds that two men dressed up as cleaners are walking towards the elevator. They go inside, and the doors close. He watches the other screens as they appear on the basement floor.

A likely place for two hired helpers to take their victim. They walk down stairs that are hidden behind a bookcase. Alister knows where he must go now. He takes notice that one of the cameras is missing, as a single video screen is blank.

Curious about that one screen, he presses the record button for that one screen, and leaves it. He signals for Sonic Tiger to follow him after losing the guards. He throws the guards off of him, then dashes inside without being seen. The guards look around wondering where he went. Tiger moved too fast for them to see.

“She’s got to be in the basement of this building! I am sure of it!” speaks Alister as they speed towards the elevator.

As soon as they get near it, the doors open. They panic. A man in a grey suit walks out, with some paper work in his left hand. He’s reading while walking towards the exit. Sonic Tiger and Alister are right above the elevator doors. They quickly sneak inside, and press the basement button.

The head security guard goes back to his post soon after that, not taking notice to the cameras being offline. They arrive at the basement, which is pretty small for a building of this size. Alister finds the bookcase, and begins to remove books.

“What are you doing? We didn’t come here to read!” snaps Tiger.

“One of these opens this bookcase! Help me find the right one!” Alister snaps back.

Tiger scratches his head while leaning on a single book. That opens the passage way. Alister runs down the stairs, almost slipping on a trail of blood. He’s scared now. What have they done to her? He peeks around the corner to find a security camera. Most likely the one that has been turned off this entire time.

He searches around some more to find trails of blood leading to a single door in the back. Many thoughts race through his mind at that moment. Is she ok? Is she alive? He reaches to open the door, only to find it locked. Getting angry, he busts the door open. He looks around to realize his fears. His eyes open wide as he looks upon Angeline, tied to a chair. He clothes are cut in many areas, her arms are bleeding, as is her face due to being beaten.

From what the trails of blood look like, she tried to get away, but they dragged her back. She manages to briefly look up at him, then hangs her head again. Alister rushes to her aid, and unties her. She falls forward, as Tiger catches her. Alister clenches his fists, before looking at Sonic Tiger with tears in his eyes. Tiger was shocked by this. Never before has he seen this emotion from Alister. Not since that one day at the park…

“Tiger, I beg of you. Take care of her. Make sure she is safe until I get back.” Alister says before walking past him.

“What are you going to do Alister?” Tiger questions, knowing the answer already.

“To have a talk.” he states before leaving the room. Sonic Tiger nods, hoping he won’t do anything wrong.

He leaves the building with Angeline in his arms. Thankfully, Alister was causing enough trouble for him to escape without being seen. Alister is walking down the hallway towards Tyson’s office, as Black Rockman. The guards fire their guns, hoping to stop him.

But he’s too fast for them. He quickly rushes up to them, and bashes them on the head. Knocking them out. He stops in front of Tyson’s doors. His arm slashers extend, and slice through the think doors. They fall to the ground as Tyson looks back behind him, knowing who it is.

“Tyson!!” screams Alister. Tyson turns around to see Alister right in his face. Alister grabs him by his neck collar, and throws him across the room. Before Tyson could get up, Alister is already in front of him, and throws him towards his desk. Tyson staggers to get up, before wiping blood from his mouth.

“Is there something I can do for you Black Rockman?” Tyson asks with a smug look on his face. This only acts to make Alister even more angry than he already is.

“How dare you! Angeline NEVER hurt you! Why did you have your men take her, and beat her?! WHY?! Answer me Tyson!” shouts Alister.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Rockman. I had nothing to do with that.” he says turning around. Alister appears right behind him, with his right arm slasher right up to Tyson’s throat.

“Why did you do such a thing?! She had nothing to do with us!” Alister shouts in his ear. Tyson laughs.

“Of course she had nothing to do with this! She was only a decoy! She worked really well too… everyone in this city now knows that you have tried to kill me tonight. Take a look at that camera in the corner.” Tyson says pointing towards it. Alister turns around to see the camera, with the red blinking light showing that it’s showing live footage.

“No…” Alister thinks to himself. Just then, many guards run into the room, and begin to fire at Alister. He smashes the glass window open, then jumps out. He soon disappears after that.

“Mr. Tyson sir! Are you alright?” one guard asks him.

“Of course I’m not alright! That guy just tried to kill me!!” Tyson shouts at him. “Have him arrested and put on trial!” he adds after that. The men leave the room, and contact the Guardian’s. Black Rockman is now a criminal.

End of Chapter 7
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:52 am

Genius pure genuis I wasnt exspecting any of that awesome job and keep up the awesome work buddy.
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:35 am

Rockman ZW
Chapter 8: Clash of the Metals!

It has been one week since Alister was made out to be a criminal. Tyson provided the Guardian’s, and the local police force with Alister’s pictures. His face is now on every window, every door, and even on some vehicles. Alister has been hunted down before, but not quite like this. Everywhere he goes, every contact he’s ever known in the city walls has been notified. If they make contact with Alister, they are to be put in jail.

Alister can’t leave the city walls either. Many tanks and gun turrets have been set up around the walls. If he was to take one step out, they would open fire. He’s trapped. Trapped like he’s never been trapped before. He wants to avoid killing. But can he do that at this time?

High above Tech City, hovers a large airship. It has been there for two days now without moving, or anything leaving. Alister has been keeping a very close eye on it, from a safe distance.

One day, he takes notice of a small aircraft leaving the large air born base. He has barely eaten anything in the last week. Stealing food while running from the police will only take him so far.

The aircraft lands on top of Tyson’s building. As it powers down, a single figure exits. Tyson’s right hand man is there to greet him. Inside, the figure walks into Tyson’s office, and shakes hands with him.

“It’s good that you have finally come, Guardian member.” he greets.

“Show me the video that was taken in this office.” he bluntly replies. Tyson gives him a look, before pulling out a remote. It controls the screens actions to their left. The figure watches as Alister enters the room in a rage.

“This thief is very dangerous. He can’t be taken lightly.” speaks Tyson. They can almost hear what Alister is saying.

“Turn it up louder.” the person tells him. Tyson huffs, but turns up the volume. He can hear Alister go on about a girl. Tyson then turns the video off, making the person a bit angry.

“Enough video. How do you plan to take care of him?” questions Tyson as he sits down in his seat.

“I have my own ways. I’ll be in touch Tyson.” he says before walking out of the room. Tyson throws the remote at the door, smashing it into bits.

“What a rude member of Guardian!” he mutters to himself.

Alister soon finds himself hiding from another routine patrol in the alley. He’s running out of places to hide now. It will be soon, for his capture. He can’t help but think… how is Angeline doing? Is she still alive? These thoughts are what keeps him going. To see her face, and hear her voice once more.

Just then, he can hear screaming. He looks out to the streets to find a boy running from patrol droids. Alister figures he had better leave him alone. If he was to be seen with him, it would make things even worse. The boy with brown hair trips and falls.

His face smashing into the ground, made Alister stand to his feet, and rush out to save him. Quickly, he spin kicks the front two droids, throwing them back into the duo behind them. He nearly loses his balance due to fatigue. The boy helps him get to a dark alley.

“Thanks… you really saved me back there.” the boy tells him.

“I think we’re even…” Alister replies while holding his head. He makes sure that they are out of danger, then lies down to rest.

“Are you sure it’s safe to lie here? They could be coming back!” the boy says to him.

“I don’t really care at this point.” Alister replies. The boy is surprised.

“What do you mean..? What is your story anyways?” the boy asks, while sitting down next to him.

“You don’t need to worry about me. Why were those droids after you?” Alister questions in return.

“To be honest, I was hungry, and I didn’t have money… so I…” he starts. Alister stops him in the middle of his sentence.

“I understand. It can be really hard for someone to live on the streets around here. My name is Alister. I have no last name, so Alister is fine.” he tells the boy. He looks at him for a second. Green eyes, blue vest almost like his own, but without the jean part. White pants with black boots.

“You can call me… Vent.” he says as they shake hands.

Alister leads him to his temporary hideout, and rests. It’s hidden inside of a destroyed building, packed full of rats, bugs, and many other disturbing items. It’s dark, and the only light is from above in the roof. Alister has a loaf of bread, and a bucket full of rain water beside him.

“Make yourself at home. Or whatever this place is. It’s a safe place to hide for the moment anyways. Hungry?” he asks Vent.

“You’d give me your last bit of food?” he asks.

“Why not? You said so yourself, that you were stealing food when you were caught right?” Alister questions back. Vent nods, then takes the half that Alister has given him. They eat, Vent doesn’t seem to like the bread as much as Alister.

“Kind of stale…” Vent mentions. Alister laughs.

“To someone who hasn’t eaten in well over a week, this tastes pretty darn good!” he says while taking another bite.

Vent smiles, then continues to eat his own. Soon after eating, Alister has fallen asleep. Vent watches him closely, then falls asleep himself. As soon as he’s asleep, Alister chuckles at Vent, then goes back to sleep.

Morning has come, and the light shines inside of the area they are resting in, and wakes them both up. Alister splashes a bit of the water on his face, then takes a handful of water to drink. Vent does the same.

They leave the building together, and move around the alleyways. Alister is very much impressed with Vent. He can keep up with him with ease. This also makes him question who he is. They both wall jump to the top of a high building. They spot flying scout droids right in front of them. One turns to Vent.

“Guardian member, Tyson wishes to know when you will bring in the criminal Alister.” the droid tells him.

“Why that… it’s only been a day, and he already expects me to catch him?” Vent asks himself before turning to Alister.

“What’s going on Vent? Just who are you really?” Alister asks him.

“My name is Vent, that much is true. I am part of Guardian, as an elite member. My mission is to bring you in to justice for what you have done. Are you going to come quiet? Or do I have to make you come with me?” Vent asks.

“I trusted you, shared my only meal with you, and gave you a place to sleep for the night… this is how you repay my kindness?” Alister asks him in return. Vent couldn’t say anything. He’s doing the right thing… right?

“Alister… just come along without a fight.” Vent suggests. Alister shakes his head.

“Not this time. I have been pushed around this past week and a half. The week before that, my friend was hurt… she did nothing and was hurt because of it!! I will not forgive Tyson for what he has done to her! Rock… ON!!” shouts Alister as he transforms in front of Vent.

“Is that what he was going on about in the video? This anger I feel from him… no… this sadness… this is a heart that is crying out for the one he truly cares about…” Vent thinks to himself. “I still have my mission Alister. Rock on!” Vent adds to that. He transforms into Model ZX. Alister did not know there were other people in the world that could do this besides himself.

“Droids. Go back to Tyson, and tell him I will be back shortly.” Vent says to them. They fly off in a hurry.

“You sure that is how the fight will end?” asks a tired Alister.

“Your body is weak from all of the running around this past week. Can you possibly keep up that transformation for very long?” Vent asks him. He was right, but Alister did not want to admit defeat yet.

“Don’t count me out before I have even started VENT!!” Alister yells as he charges Vent. He extends his arm slashers, while slashing wildly. He is very tired, and his attacks prove it. But Vent still plans on going full force.

Vent counters with a solid punch to Alister’s face. He staggers backwards a few steps, then regains his stance. The buildings rooftop is large enough for him and his speed. He takes off running around Vent. He nearly trips many times, but keeps up his pace.

Vent fires many rounds at Alister. Each time barely avoiding the shots. Vent extends his Saber, and begins his rapid attack on Alister. He uses the arm slashers to block. Vent attacks even harder, knocking Alister back again. He falls to the ground this time, struggling to stand to his feet. But he does, and Vent admires this.

Vent decides to use another model. He transforms into Model FX. He begins another rapid fire on Alister. This time the attacks are much stronger, and more accurate. Alister barely dodges his attacks. Alister slides under Vent to attack from behind. Vent quickly unleashes a powerful aura, that throws Alister to the edge of the building. He rolls off and grabs the ledge. Vent transforms into Model X, and walks up to him.

“I see… so this is what you’re able to do while your body is against you. My mission is at its end. Going to come in easy now?” Vent asks him again. Giving him one more chance.

“N-Never… not… a chance!” he struggles to speak.

Vent charges up his buster gun. Before firing, an image of a reploid flashes inside of his head. It looks the same as Alister does. Alister loses consciousness, and falls. Vent acts quickly, and jumps towards him. Alister wakes a moment later to see Vent as Model PX, holding him above the ground. He’s latched on to the wall with a claw. He blacks out once again. Vent places him down gently. Alister transforms back to normal.

“Guardian Head Quarters! This is Vent! Come in!” Vent speaks into the com.

He explains everything that has happened, as well as his fight with Alister. They send him another aircraft right away, and places Alister inside. He follows soon after in the aircraft atop Tyson’s building. He left with out reporting to Tyson. Vent has in mind what the next goal will be. But he has to wait for Alister to get healthy once again.

End of Chapter 8
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:58 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:54 am

Tyson is dead.. NYU!!!!!!.... (wait like Mike Tyson?)

good chapter ZW..... but why Tyson T_T lol
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Next

Return to Fanfiction Library