Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Sheik's 7 years ( Happens in OoT )

Sheik's 7 years ( Happens in OoT )

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:59 pm

This is my first Zelda fan fic, Hope you like it!

It happends during Ocarina of time, when Zelda Throws the ocarina of time to link while fleeing from Ganondorf with Impa.

Impa and Zelda find a place to hide from Ganondorf far far in Kokori Forest. They both sit next to a tree, Impa realized that the time has come to tell zelda about her true fate, and her new duty.

Zelda, Link is the only one who can stop ganondorf, but without your help, it makes it impossible. As your father asked me before his death, I shall train you to become a Sheikah, thus you'll be able to hide yourself and defend yourself from ganondorf for a good while, you'll impersonate a Man named : Sheik, these are the clothes you'll wear, You'll have the look and seem like a young man, not even link is allowed to know about this. this is a secret between YOU and ME only ok ?

Scared, Zelda Nods quietly, expecting for more details.

Now go and sleep in this little tree house I've made for you, your training begins tomorrow morning,
Zelda goes to bed without saying anything at all.

*Enjoy your last peaceful day Zelda, even at Kakariko Village, the days of shadows have begun... Shadow Temple has been already taken over by monsters*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapiter Two : A new start ?!

Sheik! wake up! Your training starts HERE and NOW!
Zelda : My name's Zeld---...Oh... My name is Sheik.
Impa : Exactly, now I want you to follow me to Sacred Forest Meadow ! where you'll train into the Forest Temple! Reach me at the very end of the temple, thus you'll have completed today's training.
Oh and also, take this harp, if you ever get lost, you can teleport to forest temple by playing this song, Minuet of forest.

Zelda takes the harps and learns afther 3 hours how to play harps and finally plays the song correctly, Exhausted, Zelda asks :

Can we PLEASE take a short little break ?
Impa : No, we're short on time already! Teleport now!

Impa teleports firsts and leaves Zelda.
Zelda : Here we go then...
Zelda trys to play the song but get's confused between 2 notes.
uH? what was the song again? OH NO! I'll have to find my way to the temple ? trought this whole forest ?
IMPA! CAN YOU HEAR ME ?

The echoe goes far and wild, but Zelda understands that Impa cannot hear her.

Zelda : So be it.... I'll find Forest Temple.. by myself!
Zelda Runs towards the next route, confident about her senses.
She runs faster and faster when suddenly.
*Werewolf Scream*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

A werewolf appears out of nowhere and attacks Zelda,
Zelda gets hit and falls on the ground : UGH!
Impa, watching from the top of a tree smiles, expecting Zelda's move against the werewolf. Zelda stands with angryness, She brings out this little dagger that impa gave her while both we're still in Zelda's room at Hyrule Castle.

Come on you monster! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa|
Zelda Trys to slash the evil werewolf, but in vain, the werewolf blocks her attack and counters with a punch. Zelda falls on the ground yet again, she runs behind a tree to take her breath, The werewolf runs to the tree in hope to catch her, she throws a rock to bring the werewolf's attention elsewhere and then STRIKES in the back of the evil being.

Impa jumps from her tree and hand claps for Zelda,

You've finally found its weak spot. always analyze your enemys, never forget! The song, you never forgot it, it was a magic memory spell I casted on you, this was all part of your trial, Enought for today, FOREST TEMPLE TOMORROW!

To be continued.
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Return to Fanfiction Library