[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Sonic: Back to the Underground
Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Sonic: Back to the Underground

Sonic: Back to the Underground

Postby AxcX » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 pm

Ummm I'm not dead.
Anyway, I started this fanfic a while ago in DeviantArt (http://randomguys.deviantart.com) and it didn't have much success (at least not too many comments) and I'm now in chapter 5, so I'll be posting it here also.
As you may know, I'm not a native english speaker so correct me if I make any typos
Comments apreciated:

Chapter 1

A few months after Sonic's last adventure.... he returned to his house in Mystic Ruins.
Sonic's house was a mess and his life too so Amy offered to go help him every day (and insisted...). This starts one normal day...

-Soniiiiiiiikku!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Moooooorniiiing!!!!!- Amy said.
-What... huh... you're already here Amy...? *yawn*-
-Of course! It's like noon by now Sonic!-
-WHAT!??! Noon!?-
-Yeah...
Sonic layed down in the couch while Amy washed the dishes. Some moments of peace went by... everything's been peaceful since Eggman's last attack...
-...if you follow me in my dreaam....- Amy murmured while washing the dishes.
Sonic was still half sleeping so Amy had to make it clear.
-Sonic... do you still have that guitar?-
-Uh... what? the guitar...? huh... yeah....-
-Can you please play for me my song (Follow Me - Sonic Heroes)?-
-Lemme see.... allright....-
Sonic went to look for the guitar in the closet but everything fell in his face, then he found the old classic guitar.
-Ok Amy here it goes but I can't sing that song... it would sound weird...-
-Try.... for me.... please....-
Sonic started to get blushed. Lately Amy hadn't been annoying so he had begun liking her, of course nothing big, he just didn't hate her now.
-ehm... here goes nothing!!!- Sonic said with a fake smile.
Suddenly Cream popped in to Sonic's house, as usual, by the window.
-I know that song! I can sing it!!- She said with her usual enthusiasm.
Then she sung and Sonic played the guitar, when he finished he felt something.
-Wow... i haven't played the guitar in some time... feels good...-
The rest of the day went normal except for Tails breaking a window with some kind of experiment. Cream left early and Amy left the house with her coat, because, even if it was summer, it was cold at night.
-She looks so cute in that coat...- Sonic thought when she left.-Wait.... isn't she the one who has stalked me for years...? whatever...-
Sonic took the guitar to the closet.
-I wonder... how are Manic and Sonia doing.... i don't even know why we parted our ways... I still have my medallion somewhere...-
Sonic began to look for it, and he finally found it inside an old jacket he hadn't used for years.
-This thing works...?-
Suddenly a bright light shone from the medallion and Sonic went into trance.
-Sonic... Manic.... Sonia.... you must re-gather, the kingdom.... is.... about... to be....- A voice said.
Sonic went out of the trance. And he begun to cry in the floor, bent in his knees.
-Siblings... why... why did you leave me!!?-

Chapter 2

Sonic was still crying and it was 3 o'clock in the morning.
He wanted to cry more, but he run out of tears...

When Amy came next day she found Sonic in the floor, he was holding to that medallion like it was his life.
-Sonic... what's wrong...?-
-...-
-Sonic please, tell me... i can help you...-
-NO YOU CAN'T, NO ONE CAN!!!!-he shouted out of his desesperation.
Amy looked at him a bit scared but really sad at the same time. After a little bit Sonic realised he had hurted her, so he tried to look at her with true repentance.
-A-A-amy.... i'm so... so sorry... *sob* it's just that.... i need a hug.... please....-
Amy hugged him, but not with her usual cheerfulness, now it was with a deep kindness. Sonic felt something inside, and he thought that he should tell her everything.

After a while, Amy was making breakfast again, but Sonic wasn't lying on the couch anymore, he was right next to Amy, sitting on the cold floor.
-Amy... thanks for listening...-Sonic said, now he was more calm so he could speak a bit better.
-It's nothing Sonic... you know i'd do anythin--- uh.... -she said
-Heh... but i just keep thinking about what the voice said... something about the kingdom and my siblings-
-I don't know Sonic, maybe it's just you and your feelings playing tricks.-
Some time went by. Sonic ate the breakfast with an unusual slowness, enjoying every bit of food.

Knuckles entered the house, as usual without knocking.
-Sonic! Something weird is happening to the Master Emerald!- he said without looking at the situation inside the house.
-Knuckles! this is no time for you and your Master Emerald! Sonic cried all the night..- Amy said
-What a crybaby! It's probably nothing more than----
Amy looked at him with seriousness, that was when he understood that it was something important. Then Amy explained everything to Knuckles, of course, while Sonic wasn't hearing, for not to hurt his feelings.

-Yeah, i met his siblings once or twice... but I never wondered what happened to them...-
-Sonic is really affected about something about a kindom being destroyed or something like that too...-
-A kingdom... the Master Emerald was acting weird but i don't know how to interpretate its signs.-
-Who knows how?-
-I can only think of Tikal....-
-But she is SEALED inside of the Master Emerald.-
-That's my point, we can't do anything.-
-I know how to unseal her...-Sonic said with a weak voice
-Sonic... my baby.... are you sure....?-
-Remember *sob* when Chaos broke free from the Master Emerald?-
-Yes....-
-Well... *sob again* he broke the Master Emerald and then they were both free.-
-Sonic... we aren't breaking my Master Emerald.-
-Hey, you can reconstruct it again, can't you?- Amy said.
-We can think more tomorrow... I gotta go now- Knuckles said and waved good-bye.

-Amy.... I'm sorry...- Sonic said when they were alone.
-For what?-
-All these years... I've been so.... so....-
-It doesn't matter.-
Sonic went to bed early that day, he needed a rest from all that crying. Amy helped him until the last moment, when he fell asleep. She looked at him with a kind face for a moment and then she left.
-Sonic... we'll get through this...-

Chapter 3

After that long day, Sonic couldn't wake up until past noon.

When he finally could manage to wake up, the first thing he saw was Amy's face staring at him.
-*blushing* A-Amy....-
-You finally wake up! Hey come on, there's something I wanna show you!-
Sonic was thinking that Amy had forgotten the past day, but he was wrong...
REAL WRONG...

-I managed to get Knuckles to break the Master Emerald and free Tikal- she said.
-What? But he was denying it so strongly yesterday!-
-Well... I guess he can't resist my charm.-
-What the hell did you do Amy?-
-I hit him with the hammer-
-Oh... right...-

Sonic and Amy left the house in order to go up to the Master Emerald's Altar.
They saw Chaos and Tikal along with Knuckles there.
-S..s...onic...?- Tikal said with a shy voice
-Tika-l---.... l-long time no see....- Sonic replied.
-Yes.....-
There was a sudden silence for a moment. Tikal started to blush, Sonic too.
-Sonic, Amy made me break the emerald for a reason, so let's get down to bussines- Knuckles said irritated.
Tikal was still staring at Sonic, but Amy looked at her with and expression of total and brutal anger, so she got scared.

-So Knuckles, what are the Emerald's signs?- Tikal gently asked.
-Some images I don't understand and can't remember. But since i BROKE THE MASTER EMERALD, we can't see them again.-
-Unless...- Sonic interrupted.
-Unless what?-
-Unless Tikal stays here forever and you rebuild the Master Emerald withouth sealing her in.-
-For....ever...?- Tikal said
Again, a silence was the only thing present.
Sonic and Tikal looked at each other again. This time Amy only looked at the floor with dissapointment. Sonic felt that and he felt bad also.
Knuckles, seeing no other option but to decide for himself said:
-There's no option, Tikal, Chaos, do you agree with this?-
-I do!- Tikal said from the bottom of her soul.
-Then I gotta rebuild the Emerald, wait just a sec-
After some time, he said:
-Maybe you'll have to wait until tomorrow...-
-Tikal is staying in my house!!!!- Sonic shouted.
-No way Sonic, Tikal is staying in MY house and IF you are good you can see her tomorrow when I go to your house.- Amy said firmly.
-... all right....- Sonic replied mumbling.

Sonic could sleep better now but he had a weird dream.
In the morning when Amy arrived at Sonic's house with Tikal, he was in a pretty good mood, but when he saw Tikal... he was completely hyper. Who knows? Maybe something had changed since last time he saw her.
-Seems you like the dress I gave her....- Amy said.
-Maybe too much....- she thought and lightly kicked Sonic.
Tikal's face was completely red... and she was acting a little nervous. After all, she now had to stay forever there so she could make friends and even more.
-H-hey Tikal... -
-Yes m-y---..---..... um.... Sonic.....??-
-I had a dream that may be something similar to Emerald's sings....
-Oh.... tell me...- She stared at him with interest.
-First, I am in a dark place with my siblings, then, a shadow appears and blows everything, but you appear and also Chaos... then everything is a blur for a moment and then... my medallion breaks..... and.... Manic....and.. Soni...a.....-
Sonic starts weeping and Tikal was just about to hug him when Amy does it first. Tikal backs for a moment with dissapointment.
-A......n.---d--- my---- siblings-----dissa--ppea-r---....... but ... then.... -
-Then....-
-Then... there is light... so much light.... it's a calming light.....-

Chapter 4

-I... don't know what to say...- Tikal said slowly.
After that, there was a calm silence for a while. But the silence was broken.
-I did it! Finally I rebuilt the Master Emerald!-
-As always Knuckles, best timing....- Amy said angrily.
-Whoa... what happened this time?-
Amy explained again, and Knuckles didn't understand the signs either.
-Seems I only cause trouble to you guys...- Sonic said after a small sob.
-What are you saying Sonic!!!! This could really mean something important!- Knuckles said.
-More than that, Knuckles, it's good that you trust us enough to tell us all this, Sonic- Amy said.
Tikal remained silent, but she had like an attitude of kindness and compassion that Sonic could feel. Suddenly, out of the blue, Sonic stood up with a renewed determination.
-Well, what are we waiting for!? Let's go see that Master Emerald!-
The two girls looked up at Sonic with admiration.

When they arrived at the Master Emerald Altar, they found Chaos sitting next to it... like stunned...
Knuckles and Tikal stood next to the Emerald and stared at it for a while, until a blurry image appeared. It was a city in destruction. And suddenly Tikal and Sonic fell into trance...
-What... is this....-
-I don't know.... this is new...- She replied.
Suddenly they gazed upon two shadows and behind them there was a big, imponent figure.
-Manic...? Sonia...?
No reply but behind the tremendous figure it was a kind of portal.
They came back from the trance, with even more doubts than before.
-Will we ever get something clear?- Sonic said.
-Maybe... we have to interpretate this signs... but how...?- Knuckles suggested.
Again, full silence.

Another night, another day, and signs just kept showing, but nothing made any sense. They had it clear that it was involved Sonic's siblings, a kingdom, a mighty foe and a portal. But they didn't know anything about the portal.
-Dimensional portal... sounds like... hm... maybe... Shadow might know something... but I'm not even sure if Shadow is alive by now...- Sonic thought -and besides, he appears like at any time... and I can't communicate with him in any way... unless...-
Sonic run to Amy's house, where Tikal was (Amy hadn't gone to Sonic's house that day).
-TIKAL! YOU SAID THE CONTROLLER UNIFIES THE CHAOS RIGHT?!-
-Yes... why?-
-Can a controller of the Chaos communicate with another controller via the Master Emerald?-
-I... I guess... why...?-
-No time to talk, come with me!-
Sonic grabbed Tikal's hand and run at full speed. She didn't have time even to blush at Sonic's grabbing her hand.

-The Controller unifies the Chaos....-
-Chaos is power....-
-Power is enriched by the heart....-
-Sonic, now you are in full syncro with all the Controllers.-
Sonic concentrated to his limit looking for Shadow, when he had found him, he sent him the message of meeting at Mystic Ruins in a while.
-Shadow can chaos control easily, he should be here in no time- Sonic said.
-But we have all--- WHAT? where's the seventh emerald?!- Knuckles said.

Shadow was at the top of a high building when his head started to ache.
-What are these voices...?... AAAAGH! I must focus!....-
-Wait... isn't this... that annoying hedgehog's voice....? Sonic!?-
After having received the message, Shadow began to think again.
-Is this just a joke... I've chosen the hero life by my acts and my conduct, even though I've changed my mind sometimes.... ah... what must I do now...?.-
He felt pain in his head and heart, so he just teleported to Mystic Ruins.

Chapter 5.

Shadow arrived shortly after Sonic and the guys did. He had the usual "what-the-hell-do-you-want-now" expression.
-So, blue blur, what do you need?- Said Shadow in a surprisingly good mood.
-Shadow, you know far more about the Chaos Controlling than me, you see...- Sonic began to explain what had happened so far.
Amy and Tikal were just watching, in the worst silence there is: hostil silence. Tikal knew what she felt and Amy was absolutely certain already that she would win. Even though they didn't speak a word, all they could both think was Sonic.

-The portal you are talking about, it's probably to another dimension, when you left your siblings, do you remember anything strange happening?- Asked Shadow.
-No, nothing.-
-Amnesia, if there's anyone that knows about that, that's me.- Shadow replied - probably that part of your past was so painful or scary that you erased it from your memory.-
-So what the hell will we do now?- Knuckles said.
-We would have to make Sonic remember but how...?- Shadow said.
-Anyone knows a psychic here?-
Amy, speaking for the first time said: -I remember a girl I met once... what was her name... Blay... yeah-
-It's getting late already, let's rest for today and tomorrow we'll go to find Blay.- Said Sonic.

Shadow stayed with Tails that day, because in Sonic's house, he could become insane of seeing that blue hedgehog.

When they all were set to leave Mystic Ruins to get to the city, they took the train.
-I hadn't taken this train since a long time....- Sonic said without expecting any answer, just thinking out loud.
-That's because I do your shopping in the city, Sonic- Amy replied
They arrived to the station, It was the same as before, but a little bit, somehow, darker.
-It's because of me...- Shadow commented out of the blue.
Everyone looked at him like saying "huh?".
-The controlling of the Chaos I posess is getting out of control recently, that's why, according to my thoughts and feelings, the atmosphere changes...-
-You have feelings now? Means you aren't an android after all.- Said Sonic.
-It could be... but I'm not sure.
Anyway, they accidentaly run into Blay, who was in the station.
-Hey! Blaaaaay!- Shouted Amy.
-Huh....? Amy...?! Hi!-
Suddenly, Blay looked somewhat terrified.
-Wh...what is that.....?- Blay said pointing at Chaos, who silently had been travelling with them.
-He's Chaos, he used to destroy civilizations but now he's at ease, so he is nice again.- Tikal spoke after a long time of thinking.

Blay looked also at Shadow, who was looking at the floor. She got near him and smiled, as Shadow looked at her, he felt a little better and the dark atmosphere left the city.
-See? Smiling is good, Shadow.- Said Blay.
-H...how do you know my name...? I haven't met you before.-
-Didn't Amy said that I had overperceptive powers?-
-So how come you couldn't figure out who was Chaos?- Said Sonic.
-I was... afraid... so I couldn't concentrate.-

They travelled back with Blay to Mystic Ruins, she, as Tikal, was going to stay in Amy's house, Amy took care of putting Blay up to date with everything that was happening. The next day, Sonic sat near the Master Emerald, and Blay concentrated in him. Sonic began to feel pain in this heart and head.
-Remain calm, Sonic, that's the only way I can see what's on your memory, or what's left in your memory- Blay said with a sweet voice and smiled.
Sonic was sweating and crying... it seemed like he wouldn't be able to take it anymore, when...

-I FOUND SOMETHING!- Said Blay excitedly.
-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Fanfiction Library