Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Mortal Kombat : Reptile Mythologies

Mortal Kombat : Reptile Mythologies

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:38 am

Outworld 3:47 AM

Sitting on a broken tree, Reptile The green garbed, human-like reptilian ninja that embodies the archetype of the unhappy underling, Thinks of his obsession about finding the last remaining member of his race, the Saurians, He Failed to ressurect his comerades multiple times, This obsession is so important to him that it causes temporary fits of insanity.

The Next Day, He heard a scream that sounded like a Saurian's scream, Determinated, he followed the sound, Once arrive there was a tarkatan corpse next to a dead tree, it was full of Green Blood, by the smell Reptile could tell it was a Saurian's Blood, but how was this possible?

With his new hope, Reptile Leaves For a New Journey that might also be his last,

12:39

The Elder God's Temple, The only way to find who is the remaining Saurian, *The Living Forest is my home* tough reptile, i can use a shortcut to the portal for earthrealm, i only need to avoid raiden and his warriors,

Reptile Runs as quick as possible, using all shortcut known to reach the portal before 1:50 PM when the guards starts patrolling at the EarthRealm Portal and Temple,

*pant Pant pant* Reptile's Chest hurts him so badly he trys to run faster and faster, Reptile Sensed a prescence worth being paid attention to, he felt a cold whether suddenly, Lin Kiue Ninjas!

Reptile took our his sword and preapared for combat

A Lin Kiue Ninja Headed Straight towards reptile, leaving him no choice to strike back, he sliced the foolish ninja in 2 and laughed, this reaction filled the other ninja's minds with pain, hearts with doubts, stopping them on having any reaction, they attacked reptile all at once, wich was a big mistake, reptile blocked the ninja's attack wich reached reptile before all others, he grab off his arm, and his head with the other hand, FATALITY his pulled on the arm and head causing the body parts from seperating with the body, too scared of what might happend to them, all other ninja's retreated exepct for one,

I PROMESSED TO FULLY COMPLETE MY MISSION BEFORE RETURNING TO MASTER SUB-ZERO! GRrrr! FIGHT!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Useless piece of junk!

a Lin Kiue Warrior with the captain mark on his armor appeared and killed the victory obessed Lin Kiue Ninja, i will kill you Myself!

DING!!!!!!!!! DONG!!!!!!!!!!!! DING!!!!!!!!! DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:00 PM

Damn! its too late! consider yourself lucky! the Lin Kiue Captain vanished without leaving any traces of his disturbing prescence, ****! i am too late now!

Reptile Finally Reached the portal to earthrealm, and like he predicted, the guards we're near the temple,

Master of the forest, Reptile had the ability of being invisible, but he was not ready to use it yet, certainly not afther the lil disturbance he had encountered with the lin kiue,

i guess i will have to sneak, tough reptile,

*Bone Cracks*

!? What the ?

Reptile looked around, and all the guards we're dead on the ground, What the !? What's going on here? ... this is....

Reptile looked on the broken neck of a dead guard and noticed the hand-shape of a Saurian on it,

Could this be the remaining Saurian?

He seems so powerfull,

UGH!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!

~~~~ R~#tile......R@!#ile.....

REPTILE! The Remaining Saurian......~~~~...~~..~~~~~~~~~~~ at ALL COSTS!!!

W-W-What was that !?

Reptile Wakes up at the entrance of the Elder Gods Temple.

What was that? What? the elder gods temple? how did i reach this place? what was that mysterious voice trying to say? WHAT'S GOING ON !?

~~~ Reptile, The Remaining Saurian, Must..Be..Eliminated at ALL COSTS!!! ~~~

What? i heard you this time... Clearly..... Eliminating the remaining Saurian? Never! i must find him,

Reptile Entered the Elder God's temple to seek knowledge and then know where to search and why and what to do to find his simmilar.

END FOR NOW!

i will continue this fanfic later! right now i'm going to play mortal komat ! lol! :lol:
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Return to Fanfiction Library