[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman Shinobi's war
Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman Shinobi's war

Rockman Shinobi's war

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:55 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:01 pm

This looks promising...

But could I make a couple of suggestions?

My first suggestion would be to go back through and make sure that all of your spelling and grammer is correct. I can't tell you how many fanfics I have started to read, but then soon stopped because the writer didn't want to spell or use grammer correctly.

For an example, like this line:

"Stubborn phantom continued his way. its was raining. tundering."

It should be:

"Stubborn Phantom continued his way. It was raining, and thundering."

When you're talking about someone, or to be more specific, Phantom, you always capitalize the name.

My second suggestion is to not write in script format. My first three fanfics were in script format, like your story is here. Not really anyone read my story because of that fact. I use to think that was just stupid, but it really does make a big difference while reading.

If you don't feel right writing like my next example, then you don't have to. I'm just trying to help out.

"DR.Weil : Hahaha so you are phantom. too bad i cant let you leave this place untill the time of your destruction. Ryuoid! now's the time!"

Now for my example.

"Ha-ha-ha! So you are Phantom? Too bad I can't let you leave this place until the time of your destruction. Ryuoid! Now is the time!" shouts Dr. Weil.

"Roger!" Ryuoid replies.

I'm not trying to bring you down as a writer. I'm merely trying to help out. If it wasn't for all of the people that helped me along my way, I wouldn't have been able to write Rockman ZW as well as it has turned out.

Honestly, I like the idea of your fanfic. So I hope to see more from you.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:57 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Return to Fanfiction Library