[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - BattleReady22 Sprite request Board!
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

BattleReady22 Sprite request Board!

Postby Pink Ranger » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:23 am

Last edited by Pink Ranger on Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:39 am

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:01 pm

I have never, ever done this before but can you try do fill my request?

I want to have a sprite done of the manga Blues in his Muramasa form but with a pair of black angel wings, and a white & black color scheme. Keep the navi symbol the same and make sure the sprite is cross fused with Enzan.

Here's a link to how Blues looks in his Muramasa form so you can have something to work with. : http://www.rockman-exe.com/fans/display ... m=49&pos=4
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:12 pm

alright. somthing is realy wrong with my paint shop. and its annoying me. so im going to try it in a diffren program it will take a little bit longer though. sorry... T_T

Edit-
WELL IM FINALY DONE WITH PINKS! WAHOOO!
ok sorry about that.
here is your sprite..

Edit2-Your request will be difficult...but ill do it neko!
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby GutsMan.exe » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:02 pm

I have a request i know kinda late but we good friends so. i would like forte on the left where the nine squers are red and i want him to be fighting the life virus. ( forte floating please )
GutsMan.exe
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:05 pm

late?
um...
ok lol
want forte cf? or just forte floting
and your requesut is fairly tough neko, but ill have it done soon!
Yey!
edit-
your request took me exactky 1 min and 5 seconds :)
hope you like it

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby GutsMan.exe » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:35 pm

well kinda slow but i would like another ( fool ) ok can i have one of gutsman with tomahawkmans tomahawk and steel wings. please. ( do that in a minute and 5 seconds ) lol thank u i appreciate it
Last edited by GutsMan.exe on Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GutsMan.exe
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:40 pm

steel wings?
please dont call anyone a fool. its disrespectful..

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:41 pm

It looked to me that most of the requests were easy so I tought that I should give you something to test your skills. :wink: :)
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:49 pm

Ha Ha! thanks! im kindof busy tonight so i dont know if ill be able to finish it...tonight that is....

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Pink Ranger » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:53 pm

I love mine thanks! It is so cool!!!! And i dont care if it was easy and simple because i love it...not as much as my wild Quickman!!!! I have another request that will be difficult! But i will give it to you when you have more free time!
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:54 am

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:13 pm

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:32 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby DZX » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:16 pm

I have a request, could you make a solcross in greiga beast out? If your busy dont worry about it, I just havent seen much done with solcross.
DZX
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Sprite Workshop