[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - BattleReady22 Sprite request Board!
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

BattleReady22 Sprite request Board!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:58 pm

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Tand » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:21 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby The Mimic » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:29 pm

Maybe you can make me a sprite too...My RPG Navi, Shapeclaw.

Appearance: A gray navi build similar to Megaman with a claw on each finger, beastly feet, red eyes, and adnormal canines. He wears a pelt mixed with scales, feathers, quills, and fur that acts like a cloak and will usually keep the hood on his head. His symbol is swirls of various colors.
As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:43 pm

crud i didnt see this
i must have not come in my little sprite protest i was doing.
anyways, here are some ive done to get back into the groove. and ill try to do your request ok? sorry.
Im part of a rockman team (not well known) and im incharge of spriting the bad guys
here are three

Energyman-the Leader type. high energy and crazy power

based off another sprite of mine, Breakerman-heavy armed, but very..dull

tanketsuman-doomed to having a weird name, he has massive power, and is designed like an ultra powered cannon searchman

and some other random thing (cruddy)

subaru+war rock+.exe? yeah its bad..
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:54 pm

i have a request! could you make a sprite of Slashman? (EXE or Classic you choose ) ^.^
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:55 pm

what do you mean, their are sprites for both of them
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:55 pm

Well the EXE and Classic one is Diff. The Battle Network 6 one lets say ^.^
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:00 pm

no no i mean, what do you want me to do with them

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:04 pm

i would like to be standing up with his claws in front of him. as if something was coming towards him and he was ready for a fight! :)
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:10 pm

isnt he already like that o-o
um
ill try haha

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:04 am

That subaru+war rock+.exe Is very good man! Keep it up =D
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:59 am

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Previous

Return to Sprite Workshop