[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - BattleReady22 Sprite request Board!
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

BattleReady22 Sprite request Board!

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:07 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Poisonman » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:25 am

I have a request If It's not to much trouble, could you make me a sprite of a cross fusion between Zero and Forte?
Poisonman
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:38 pm

ok, so im a little backed up, im almost done with yours shadow mega,
alright, and for ds, i alredy did onw quote a while ago, so ill popst it, if you like it let me kno, and i will try to work on yours to tonight poison. ok?

(sory its kindof one of my earlyer sprites..

blah, after long hours of procrastination..
FORTE 0

and dark rock, any better?
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Poisonman » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:59 pm

Poisonman

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:02 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Shadowmega » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:55 pm

Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:28 pm

anytime, im glad you like it :)

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Poisonman » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:07 am

Poisonman

Postby Shadowmega » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:21 am

Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:09 pm

im not so great with animations, but i can most certanly try! :) i have no other requests..so i can get to work right away
sorry, i cant do gif's worht a ****, i raly am sorry ><!

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:50 pm

Hi battleready, umm can you make me a rockman sprite without his helmet on like on the Hubbatch chip this is kinda tough (well at least to me) so it's okay if you can't
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:07 pm

like in battle, ovrworld, just like his hair showing? kk can do, just give me the way yah want the sprite to be :)

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Shadowmega » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:05 pm

Battleready, how is the animation coming along?
Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:19 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

SORRY!!

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:24 am

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

PreviousNext

Return to Sprite Workshop