[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - BattleReady22 Sprite request Board!
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

BattleReady22 Sprite request Board!

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:03 pm

so their yah go!
i hope you like it
it took me so long that i do lol
anyways
DZX
I'll get to work on yours veary soon
^.^
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:05 pm

I don't aim to be a prick but you kinda misunderstand what I wanted for the coloring. I wanted black and white for the colors not like the old tv black and white which is how the sprite looks. You got the design right on the other hand.

Let's try the coloring again. Anything that was colored purple in his original coloring from the pic I gave the link to (when I made the request) along with the wings are black. All the red is white, and the rest stays the same. The sword should look more like a silver blade though.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:14 pm

hm..ok sorry..
ill get right on it
:)
lalala
so
here it is
let me tell you, its not fun recoloring somthings colors that's outline is WAY to similar
>.>
lol
here yah go
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby SpeedReemix » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:22 am

Sorry But They are C+P Job .This Sprites are bad . I'm SpeedReemix .
The best spriter of Newgrounds Flash Portal . Here my Beast Quickman Sprite . Fully Edit . Its version 1.0 .Its need better edit .

MY CURRENT PWN RATING = +52
" Logic and Info is everything. You can't defeat me if you don't have them " [/CENTER]
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:41 pm

excuse me, but are you talking about my sprites?
oh, and if you would like to show of your sprites, you should probibly make a topic of your own ^-^;; thanks!

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Pink Ranger » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:53 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:07 pm

you dont have to be rude
Pink, please do not pick favorates on the sprites they make, you should not pick a favorate.
oh
and i have started a request project game that is.
ive been told im making exe sprites for a game.
if you guys want to try to get your idias into it, post me a pick, and i will make a sprite for it, then we can vote and then one that gets the moxt votes wins! ill ask fot it to be added to the game!
I will take the first 6-9 entries!!
have fun!
oh and i can still do custem sprites that you dont want to be in the game, just let me know

P.S.
i did a little bit more after i found my compic with muramasa blues
(i increased his sholder things, and i gave him some of his belts on his legs, i also did a little more coloring and i made it so you could se his other cape part through his legs)
Last edited by BattleReady22 on Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:05 pm

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:10 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby SpeedReemix » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:32 pm

MY CURRENT PWN RATING = +52
" Logic and Info is everything. You can't defeat me if you don't have them " [/CENTER]
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:34 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:44 pm

:!: I'll let you know that you did something that is not easy to do to me on forums Speed: :x You hacked me off with your first post when you just showed up and said that all of Battleready's hard work was "copy&paste". >.< Now you are telling Battleready to "learn how to make a good sprite"!? That is just as rude before, Speed.

Love redo #2 Battleready. ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ Thank you.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:50 pm

mhm anytime!
remeber i still need some custem pictures!
send em in or post them here!
the one we like the most, will be the one i make sprite sheets four and put in a game!
should i make a new topic for this?

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:58 pm

Yeah, put the contest as a new topic. We can still put other sprite requests here if we don't want to enter.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to do the same test I given you to that Speed guy and see how he do. :twisted: :twisted: Let's see what he can do with it.

You passed my sprite test with an 100% A+. ^.^
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:31 am

anyways.
i guess...
i didnt try to copy and past..but here is
DZX's
request...
i hope its good

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

PreviousNext

Return to Sprite Workshop