[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Vile's almighty sprites that filled the streets with joy
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Vile's almighty sprites that filled the streets with joy

Vile's almighty sprites that filled the streets with joy

Postby VileMKII » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:43 pm

I need to get back to spriting so perhaps your kind folks can force me to get back into it.

A Mettaurman MMBN

And a Model VX MMZX

and last a Bass soul MMBN

Model Colonel

Model Axl

Crossfuzion from MMNT worrier Axess

Crossfuzion protoman

Crossfuzion heatcross and Searchman

Model X in the ultament armor

Tanja Yuko (RPG guy of mine)

I am also starting a full sheet of Helios

Dark X sprites
http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... armorX.gif
To big to post on here, so you have to be linked, sorry for the inconvenience.

Dark Model Z

Shot at 2007-06-27

Dark Model F

The one that has been noted as my best. Model k(Kraft) which sprites INC placed up in their PD section.
http://pd.sprites-inc.co.uk/Edits/Vile/

Light Model

Blade Armor model X

Shadow Armor Model X

GIga armor model X
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby VileMKII » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:24 pm

No one here likes sprites?

meet HertzMan!
I was dreaming the other night and I fought him at some point in my dream. I dunno the specifics I just recall him really. Neverless I awoke and thought that I must draw him! But work was in the way so while on my break I sprited him up. I hope you all like him, he's my robot master.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:40 pm

lol i like them, really i would use some of them in my comic.....but i would need a ok about that from you xD. But ya man keep up the good work on them because i'm liking it.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby VileMKII » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Unless is directly say "do not use" then its all PD. I really hate it when people say no to using sprites, its like "Looky at what I have and you can't" All I ever ask is that I'm given credit.

Updated Hertz Man to a full sheet
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:52 pm

BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby VileMKII » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Yamato model

I likes it
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:34 pm

The Yamato Model sprite looks cool. How long did it take you to create it?
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:55 pm

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby VileMKII » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:49 pm

I made some more.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 am

Nice i like them, i sure wish i could make some stuff like that xD.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby VileMKII » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Its been awhile.
heine westenfluss in a MMZx style. If you do not know, Heine is my all time favored anime character and is always displayed in my avatar's and signatures.

This is what happens when I get board at work and my MSN is shut off.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Reiko » Sun May 02, 2010 7:56 pm

You've done a good job really, I like your sprites. It would be awesome seeing them in a Hacked ROM.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Re: Vile's almighty sprites that filled the streets with joy

Postby VileMKII » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 am

HornetMAN!!!!!!! IN a Wily Wars style
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Reiko » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:59 am

Awesome xD!
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby VileMKII » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:10 am

So on another site we all have sprite characters to represent ourselves and we use them to make comics, also they are our avatars. So for halloween we make costumes for them. Needless to say, I did the same.

Here's my basic sprites. More will come to them.
ImageImage

ImageImage

20 Vile points if you know who it is.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Next

Return to Sprite Workshop