[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Megaman Zero Sprite Comic
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Megaman Zero Sprite Comic

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:55 am

Oh, well you mentioned that my text balloons were better than yours.
That's because I work with both paint and photoshop.
I use paint to make the backgrounds and stuff.
The rest is up to PS.
So I was just wondering.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:57 am

You make your own backgrounds in paint? Like how? As in by hand, or from some game. I use the backgrounds of Megaman Zero for mine. If you make your own by hand(or should I say mouse) then I find you awesome. ^.^
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:01 am

Actually I meant the page.
(6 backgrounds in one page)
And the characters and text balloons are put in with photoshop.
And with photoshop you can add special effects if ya want :P
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:30 pm

Here is my latest.

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:19 am

Sorry for not updating to any readers out there. I can't give enough time to update right now... so I am sorry...
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:51 pm

This is dedicated to all of the girls out there, who go to extremes for what they want... candy included... chocolate freaks... XD

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/Ze ... gagain.png
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:17 pm

haha ^_^ that was pretty funny start making them more often.
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:45 pm

Last edited by Weapon of Light on Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Lady XZ » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:58 pm

Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:13 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby OMEGA » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:49 am

XD good one ZW, I liked this one XD. I´m wondering if X will get the 3 consoles o.o lol, anyway hope to see more ;) (Wii name suck, long live to Revolution ^^)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:10 am

Thats a classic right there I tell you what :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dragon Soul » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:39 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby shadowedness » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:00 pm

These are very good.

Just a quick question, approximately how long does it take you to make each one because I was thinking of starting some as well (sorry if this is in the wrong place).
shadowedness
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby Armor Bass » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:04 am

not bad ....ZERO for ever(he was to god) ^.^
Armor Bass

PreviousNext

Return to Sprite Workshop