[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Megaman Zero Sprite Comic
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Megaman Zero Sprite Comic

Megaman Zero Sprite Comic

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:54 pm

As the subject states... This is my first attempt at making a Sprite Comic, so bear with me. With that being said...

Just click on the link, and photobucket should load it. *shakes fist at XHunter*

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:16 am

This is a Tribute for Steve Irwin. A legend that will not be forgotten.

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:14 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Taiyoh » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:18 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:33 am

nice I love 'em. the Croc hunter comic made me sad lol. but thats very nice of you to do that . i cant wait to see more.
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:19 pm

Last edited by Weapon of Light on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:40 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:25 am

Grocery Run.

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:35 am

XD XD XD XD haha that was pretty funny keep up the good work my friend.
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:00 am

Here is something that I hope doesn't offend any Pokemon fans, because I like them too. Although Zero doesn't... XD

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:24 am

that was funny but instead of that slash thing bieng a syther it could have been a sneazel or something I forgot what its called
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:37 pm

This is why you don't let most blondes handle machines... no offense to blondes here...

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:45 pm

For the first time in my Comic... a serious Strip! Every now and then I'll be serious with my work, so don't be shocked if this isn't the last.

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:30 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:45 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Next