[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - SpeedReemix's Sprites and Requests .
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

SpeedReemix's Sprites and Requests .

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:18 am

No, it wasn't intended towards you. To be honest, I never really looked through the entire topic. XD

But I am very sure Speed has seen your request.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Nekotwins » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:18 pm

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:51 pm

no Offence or anything, bu did you leave? lol
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby SpeedReemix » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:13 am

MY CURRENT PWN RATING = +52
" Logic and Info is everything. You can't defeat me if you don't have them " [/CENTER]
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Bladedo640 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:05 pm

i'm sorr if i am bothering you but did you finish my request yet i have been waiting longer then a month for it.
I am verry sorry if i bothered you T_T i just want to see more of your work they all look great ^.^
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby SpeedReemix » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:31 am

Ummm ok blade but I'm not good at mmbn mixes but I made X Armor for megaman exe ,a while ago -
" Logic and Info is everything. You can't defeat me if you don't have them " [/CENTER]
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Bladedo640 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:59 am

looks good O_O i love it >^<
X!
i'd like to see more of your sprites
they should put X armor in the game :P
Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby GoMati » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:49 am

SpeedReemix you're doing a great job.
Which program do you use in making spirites?
I'll write here if I'll think about it
GoMati
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:12 pm

ahhh yes....do tell! *sits by fireplace in dark library/office expecting answer from battleready who is sitting in reclining chair while reading paper with a cobb pipe in mouth*
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby SpeedReemix » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:26 am

I'm back and I made 8-bit Model ZX (with hair and without hair )-
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby GoMati » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:58 am

I don't like these too much. It looks like windows-paint-made :roll:
GoMati
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:26 pm

but mati, if you think about it, classic sprites from the NES megaman were never detailed, so it makes sense that they look fine as they are (undetailed and all)
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby GoMati » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:46 pm

GoMati
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:07 pm

Last edited by Bladedo640 on Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Pink Ranger » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:45 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Sprite Workshop