[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - SpeedReemix's Sprites and Requests .
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

SpeedReemix's Sprites and Requests .

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:52 pm

Are you IGNORING my request Speed? >.< The one I gave you on August 19 is still NOT done.

Battleready22 got that same request on August 12 and had the finish sprite on the 19. All I have seen of my request is the base of the sprite that you shown me on page one of this topic. You are not having a happy neko here. >.<
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby SpeedReemix » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:12 am

MY CURRENT PWN RATING = +52
" Logic and Info is everything. You can't defeat me if you don't have them " [/CENTER]
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Nekotwins » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:09 pm

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:24 am

Well I thought I would take a crack at making a sprite GIF. I tried my best to mimic you SpeedReemix *points to new avatar*

What do you think? (remember not to be rude)
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby SpeedReemix » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:33 pm

" Logic and Info is everything. You can't defeat me if you don't have them " [/CENTER]
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Pink Ranger » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:18 am

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Bladedo640 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:56 am

wow your sprites look good it almost looks like capcom made them O_O well i have a request maybe a stupid one or simple one >_> Rockman X in EXE style! xD yes X is my fav char >_>
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby SpeedReemix » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:16 am

I'm back . And new sprites . Model Omega Series ( Model O, Model O2 and Model O3 )
And Bladedo64 - I'll do it
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Bladedo640 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:46 am

wow ok but you can just call me blade i like the model O alot your very good at sprite making oh yeah you spelled my name wrong XP
Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby SpeedReemix » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:47 am

Ok. Blade - Which version you need command mission or first version ?
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Bladedo640 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:48 pm

Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Shadowmega » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:59 pm

speedremix can you make a animation of the black forte i have fighting the the dark mega spirtes that i have. please
Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Pink Ranger » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:31 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:50 pm

Alright... this is enough. Seriously... SpeedReemix has already stated, that he has other forums that he has Sprites to make for. If he says he has hardly any time to make them, then understand that instead of posting in this topic, all the time, asking "Are you done with my sprite yet?"

I'm not saying that everyone in this topic does that, but it can get really annoying for the maker. So I'm saying this right now. Unless SpeedReemix has told you himself to ask every now and then for your custom sprite, don't ask anymore unless you have another Custom Sprite you want. Be patient.

Remember SpeedReemix is busy, and needs time for all of the sprites that are completed.

I will enforce what I have just said. I'm not trying to be mean either... ^.^

ANY POST UNDER THIS ONE, ASKING IF THE SPRITE IS COMPLETED WILL BE REMOVED
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Pink Ranger » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:16 am

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Sprite Workshop