[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - SpeedReemix's Sprites and Requests .
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

SpeedReemix's Sprites and Requests .

SpeedReemix's Sprites and Requests .

Postby SpeedReemix » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:46 pm

Its version 2.0 of Greiga Beast Quickman
Axl Overworld In EXE Styled
And Model Spark Beetle Full sheet ( Based Model X From Rockman ZX )
And Dont forget its request thread .
MY CURRENT PWN RATING = +52
" Logic and Info is everything. You can't defeat me if you don't have them " [/CENTER]
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:16 pm

I'm going to give you the same test I gave Battleready, ok? Just to really see if you can live up to being "The best spriter of Newgrounds Flash Portal".

I want to have a sprite done of the manga Blues in his Muramasa form but with a pair of angel wings. Keep the navi symbol and make sure the sprite is cross fused with Enzan.

Here's a link to how Blues looks in his Muramasa form so you can have something to work with. : http://www.rockman-exe.com/fans/display ... m=49&pos=4

The coloring I want is black and white for the colors not like the old tv black and white. Anything that was colored purple in his original coloring from the pic I gave the link to along with the wings are black. All the red is white, and the rest of the other stuff stays the same.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:33 pm

Those are some cool sprites... really love the Axl one.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby SpeedReemix » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:44 pm

I'm good spriter but this is hard work . And Its need Time. Here Without Wings Image

EDIT FOR UPDATE - ANIMATION
" Logic and Info is everything. You can't defeat me if you don't have them " [/CENTER]
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:41 pm

Those are some really awesome sprites.

Now I don't mean to bug you SpeedReemix, but what do you use to make the sprites? All I have is UNFreeze, and it's **** for free. It comes out looking like this...

I had to go through the images, and resave as GIF type, but then the image got all fuzzy. Know of a better GIF Maker, or Sprite Maker?

I know I'm bugging you, but I have been looking for one for a long time now.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby OMEGA » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:05 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby SpeedReemix » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:57 am

ZeroWing87 - I use Animagic GIF Animator . I downloaded from www.download.com
Omega - Thanks and I'm working on another sprites . I thnk X is easy sprite idea but zero is hard and good idea .
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby SpeedReemix » Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:01 am

Double Post For UPDATE - New Sprites ( But old sprites I made )
32 Bit Axl
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:07 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby SpeedReemix » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:15 am

My new Sprites - Model Greiga & Faltzer ( Tails and wings are copy+paste ) Other parts are fully custom . I thnk Faltzer's heads need some work .
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby OMEGA » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:37 am

cool, yeah the falzar heads looks strange, but they are pretty good, nice job ;)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby SpeedReemix » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:10 pm

Yaaaay . Model Greiga And Faltzer Sprite Set Updated Again .
Some Cross Added : Model HC ( HeatCross ) , Model SC ( SpoutCross ) and Model GC ( GroundCross ). Ground Cross have two sprites .
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Pink Ranger » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:23 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby SpeedReemix » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:07 am

Pink Ranger - No problem , Ask your request ??
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby SpeedReemix » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:34 am

Model Greiga Updated - Double Post for update
Sig by me !
SpeedReemix
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Next

Return to Sprite Workshop