[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - GIF Maker
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

GIF Maker

GIF Maker

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:43 pm

So... does anyone know where I could get a good GIF Maker, that's FREE? I only have UNFREEZE. And the results come out crappy. Like this one...

So, anyone know where I can find one? This could also be a helpful topic for others as well.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby NTATai » Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:32 am

How do you make videos into animated gifs like that?
~Work In Progress~
NTATai
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:08 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby NTATai » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:35 pm

a trick I learned is to copy the pic. BEFORE you save it. Then save. Then paste the copied pic. over the gif pic. and save again. It makes the colors normal.
~Work In Progress~
NTATai

Postby Tri-Kun » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:50 am

I have one go on google type in Easy GIF Animator click the The 3rd one down. Download and all it's free :P :P
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:33 pm

Many thanks BugRockman, but that GIF Maker is kinda... crappy. The Maker itself may not be... but the GIF's that come out are way too slow...
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:56 pm

I think that that might be your fault. to change that adjust the frame speed by clicking each frame and then clicking the Frame Properties and changing the delay time for each and every one i suggest changing it to 5. yours looked like something like this right

well if you did it by the way above it would look like this

Does that help? If so i'm glad i could help oh and sorry if i was a bit harsh in the beginning

Oh and so you know i made my avatar on this.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:53 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby NTATai » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:58 pm

Which one is it? In google I clicked the 3rd one down and it was a free trial.
~Work In Progress~
NTATai

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:24 pm

Mine was a Free Trial too. But there is a way to cheat the system.

Instead of closing out of the GIF Animator, just keep it minimized. And instead of shutting your computer down, put it on Hibernate. That way you'll always have the 20 Free Trials left.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:33 am

Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Tand » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:49 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Return to Sprite Workshop