[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - PM Prank Wars!
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

PM Prank Wars!

PM Prank Wars!

Postby Nekotwins » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:18 pm

The Mimic and I had gotten WMM2 running at last and thanks to Xhunter for the eps! He also said to put the topic here until he can get more organized.

The Mimic gotten the idea for a prank war after seeing one too many jokes pulled on the Starforce series. We were almost done with prank one when we received our own computer. We finally gotten WMM2 running and finished this promo of the series for your enjoyment.

It'll tell what is going on and who the pranksters are going to be. We left out the pranks though so no one will know what will hit these guys.

Promo Link:

Prank 1 Link:

Prank 2 Link:

Prank 3 Link:
Last edited by Nekotwins on Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby The Mimic » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:34 am

Great...Photobucket messed up the quality... At least we can read it...

And prank one is nearly complete.
As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby The Mimic » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:31 pm

As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Nekotwins » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:08 pm

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:30 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby matt13346 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:25 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Nekotwins » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:56 pm

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby The Mimic » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:57 pm

The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Return to Sprite Workshop