[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - DSS's comic DiD!
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

DSS's comic DiD!

DSS's comic DiD!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:15 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Tand » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:17 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby XHunter » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:37 pm

Just a few tips :P
Sometimes the text was kind of hard to red (White over bright colors). And you need to capitalize the letter I when used by it self.

- Example: Comic 3 -

"Well I better get going"

Also the first letter in the word I'm needs to be capitalized as well.

- Example: Comic 3 -

"Hello I'm new here."

Just some grammar tips I thought you could use. Other then that your comic was nice.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:31 am

ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Crono » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:32 am

My Dream Is To Become A Really Good And Famous Spriter! ^^
Crono
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:27 pm

ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Bladedo640 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:13 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:47 pm

ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:19 am

ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:36 am

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:23 pm

Hahaha thanks Daisy ^^

Page 5 coming your way guys

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i209/ ... tDown5.jpg
ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Crono » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:46 pm

Crono
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:20 pm

ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Crono » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:56 am

ohh srry i dident knew that take your time it doenst have to be finished at this very second :P
Crono
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:34 pm

Hahaha Masao joins the party of DID.It's Page 6 coming at ya XD.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i209/ ... tDown6.jpg

Hope you like it and sorry for the long wait guys i am so sorry >.<
ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Next

Return to Sprite Workshop