[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Random Rockman madness Happy New Year
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Random Rockman madness Happy New Year

Random Rockman madness Happy New Year

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:01 pm

Last edited by Bladedo640 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:19 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Taiyoh » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:08 am

Haha, I agree the second one was the best.
You just need to work on the layout a bit.
But I'm assuming you use MS Paint to make these, instead of combining the use of Paint and Photoshop.
Also, I could just be paranoid, but the layout kinda looks a bit like mine.
Like down the page with the black area and stuff 0_o;
Correct me if I'm wrong though.

PS: Did you make the custom X sprites yourself or did you get it somewhere?
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Bladedo640 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:01 am

One sprite of X I made myself the other ones I found.
I only use photoshop >_> and the layout is just simple 300X200 per pic with few pixels between every pic.
Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby intelligent huan » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:37 am

intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Bladedo640 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:01 am

Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Vpower » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:28 am

Vpower
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Bladedo640 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:01 pm

New comic
It's a filler because I need confirmitation from someone

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/ ... ctcopy.png

Have fun~ reading

And Vpower why am I lazy I'm not lazy!
Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:22 pm

I will have to say, the one when X knocks Zero down that pit was the best. I mean ...ROFL "Fiddledaddles?" Lol Zero will never say such a word XD Also, the part when he was like..."I'm Alive, I'm o" and X blasts him was priceless.

I wanna see more lol *waits*
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AxcX » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:11 pm

-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Bladedo640 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:02 pm

update after alot of procrasination, Still the same background
Im going to change it next comic I hope...., Anyway:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/ ... -1copy.png

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/ ... -2copy.png

Have fun~ reading

Ps: next comic might take longer to make but I think but not 2weeks(I hope xD).
School started again >_>.

Edit:Try guessing from what anime my next comic is gonna be xD
Go look at the preview of it at the end of P2
Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:25 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Nekotwins » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:21 pm

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Bladedo640 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:23 pm

Sorry it took so long I need to work pretty hard for school and have alot of tests coming up.
I changed the background and the layout

Part1:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/ ... -1copy.png

Part2:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/ ... -2copy.png

Thanks for the comment s altough not much ppl seem to look at my comic ah well.
Nobody seems to bother guessing the anime, The anime is called Higarashi no Naku Koro ni
Pretty wierd/scary anime but nice
I will try to realease another comic in a week or 2
Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Next

Return to Sprite Workshop