[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Request are taken by spriter Crono here! ^^
Like to make sprites? want some opinions or just want to show off you latest work? then post them here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Request are taken by spriter Crono here! ^^

Postby Crono » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:51 pm

My Dream Is To Become A Really Good And Famous Spriter! ^^
Crono
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:00 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Crono » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:40 pm

here you go bud ^^

Crono
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:40 pm

Rawr, I got the dibs on that Solid Snake sprite, and I'm gonna be using it, so no touchy >D
Great sprites Crono.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Crono » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:42 pm

Thanks bud looks like the spriting is going better and more people are watching ^^
Crono
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:46 pm

Doooooooooooood! you so own at making sprites XD. Keep that work up man.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby AxcX » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:41 pm

Let's make this intresting.. i request a sprite of... Aile in ZXA form but in X style
-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:24 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:53 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Crono » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:18 am

Last edited by Crono on Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crono
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:41 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Crono » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:40 pm

Crono
Trusted Member