[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - -
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

-

-

Postby Tessai » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:05 pm

edit
Last edited by Tessai on Wed May 12, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tessai
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Shadow » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:43 pm

WOW, these are REALLY good, I especially like the last one.

I wish I could draw that good but the best thing I can do is stick figures LOL :D
-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Shadowmega » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:45 pm

[Please dont post your fanart in someone elses thread]

- XHunter
Last edited by Shadowmega on Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby OMEGA » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:13 pm

they are really good Tessai ^^, you are great in the drawing bussines ^^, hope to see more ;)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:12 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:23 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Tessai » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:55 am

edit
Last edited by Tessai on Wed May 12, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tessai
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dragon Soul » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:52 am

Ouch...It makes me feel insignificant now. You drew those from your head...that is amazing. The only megaman picture i drew...i had to use a screenshot in order to draw it. Doing 3-d art is fun though. The only other person I can think of that could come close to your artistic talents is a friend of mine who i promised to make an amv for. Of course she draws anime for a life. You still beat my friend by a galactic scale though. Keep those great artworks coming. :D
That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:56 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Tessai » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:58 am

Last edited by Tessai on Wed May 12, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tessai
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Shadowmega » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:05 am

Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Tessai » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:37 pm

Tessai
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Lady XZ » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:39 pm

I have to use the word WOW to describe my reaction. Your drawings are awesome! ^-^ I suppose your avatar is also a creation of yours? (fan character?) because it is a nice drawing. From all your drawings, I like the Zero one best ^^. Good job on them!

~Lys
Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby Tessai » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:35 am

Tessai
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Taiyoh » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:39 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Next

Return to Fanart Collection