[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Kento's Curiosity
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Kento's Curiosity

Kento's Curiosity

Postby matt13346 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:50 pm

**Plz comment** (Why bother finding it funny and etc. and not comment)

Hey guys, Years ago (while I was in 8th grade) I made a little comic series of mine, featuring a funny looking version of my manga character Kento. The whole series is about Kento pretty much being curious and doing things he surely should not do (Thus the "Do Not" signs), but does it anyway XD. This is one of my favorite ones that I did, then recreated for you guys here at RAMV. Maybe some of you will find them funny as I post them. Also, future ones that I post will just be recreation from 3 years ago. So if any of you have any ideas of new stuff I could do, I happily consider using anyones ideas XD. Now, plz enjoy the lil' comic strip XD <Reads left to right>

Recreated 2/15/07
Last edited by matt13346 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:31 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby matt13346 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:47 am

XD thanks Taiyoh...part 2 will be up later today (2/16/07)
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:27 pm

awesome your actually postin up the curiousty comics...I love those comics...

speaking of which when are you gonna make some new ones huh?
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:36 pm

Here you guys go...another recreation, hope you find it funny XD Oh, and I'm still open for any suggestions :) <Reads left to right>
(2/16/07)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:43 pm

hmmmm pretty good matt really good actually...

its good to see the Kento's curiousty series back keep making some more ! ^.^ .

how about for a new one kento is at a jewlery shop or something where there are glass cases...and kento pushes down on them when he isnt supposed to and well the glass breaks and gets all stuck in him...but you could put a nice big CENSOR over it...I dont know its just an idea lol.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:09 am

Sounds pretty funny lol. I'll consider using that idea XD
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby matt13346 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:51 pm

Double posting for update!!

Here it is...I enjoyed my weekend then after gettin back to school today, it was time to work on another recreation from 3 years ago. I wonder if anyone's feeling sorry for Kento yet XD

If any1 doesn't get this one...he pretty much sits in the seat then realizing that there's a sign behind stating not to sit in the chair...CONSEQUENCES!!

(2/20/07)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby matt13346 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:13 pm

**BONUS!!**

Here ya guys/gals go, a little bonus for all you guys who've been checking out my gallery! hopefully you can read my writing.

This one's called "WTF...NOODLES ONLY!"

In case you can't read my writing:
Panel 1: Kento:" Ahhh finally some real Ramen at a real Noodle shop"
Panel 2: Kento:"wait a minute..."
Panel 3: Naruto: *Munch-Munch* "mmm...beEve..et!!"
Panel 4: Goku:*Munch-Munch*
Panel 5: Kento:*sighs....* Naruto:"More please..."
Panel 6: Kento:"RAMEN!!!" Sonic:"DARGH!!"
Last edited by matt13346 on Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:57 pm

lol that is the kind of things someone would do with big warnings XD. The last one was very funny too ;)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:30 am

thanks Omega, glad you liked it XD I'll continue to recreate my Kento's Curiosity and I will continue to post bonuses for those who actually check out and comment my work =3

thanks again!
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:25 pm

aww man matt that was awesome...keep going with them

also you should also post up those other old comic strips you did like the ones between our characters...or your own parodies...
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Taiyoh » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:01 pm

The last one was the best.
You might wanna make the text better readable though.
Anyways, this one was less predictable than the others.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby matt13346 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:27 pm

Lol thanks Taiyoh. I'm glad you like'em XD and Yea I agree the last one was very unpredictable...half of the ppl I showed it to didn't get it until later XD.

Also Here's a new, fresh one. Just outta the oven and recreated for your viewing pleasure XD. I will admit tho...this one isn't as well-drawn out as my other one's...you can say I wanted to finish it b4 i got home...so i rushed at some parts XD Hopefully I didn't ruin it tho...

(2/21/07)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:54 pm

lol looking really good matt...that new one is really funny keep going with your work. :)
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Next

Return to Fanart Collection