[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Nekotwins real artwork
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Nekotwins real artwork

Nekotwins real artwork

Postby Nekotwins » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:03 pm

I'm new to online art (new to drawing with a mouse too).

Anyway, this is a mug shot of my fan-made medabot, Wolverine. He has a couple of things in common with X-Men's Wolverine name and claw wise but thats it.

This picture was made by hand with a mouse in Open Canvas 3.03+. I would highly love some nice suggestions (starting with where to finish shading and highlighting.....).

I'm still having a hard time learning how to shade and highlight. I got the shading at the eyes the way I wanted but I'm having a bugger of a time highlighting the teeth and gray armor the way I want it. I need a tip of where to put my armor and teeth highlights.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Return to Fanart Collection