[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Little Karin's art corner XD
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Little Karin's art corner XD

Postby Karin.EXE » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:49 pm

Finally a new pic ^^ Well, I just didn't want to post because I was afraid some people where going to complain about their requests, but don't worry, I have been working! Slowly but still working XD!!

Hehehe, well, this one was asked by Zerowing87, I hope he likes it... Though I must say, I got details about the armor not at the right momment, since I was almost updating it myself to a ZX mode in my own point of view so maybe ;_; He won't like it... Uwaaah... But T^T I did my best?

I tried to do it the most exact as he told me... :/ Sorry if you notice any errors >_<UU Ahm, the good thing is that because I have this super especial awesome big screen I see my pics really small, but actually, in other screens they look pretty big, and it ended in a 800x600 configuration ^^ So if someone wants it as a wallpaper, there you go XD

Next one is Taiyoh's request, though he requested me awhile agoooo, but since I'm such an horrible person I do other people's requests first -_- I'm sorry... Anyway o0o Off to work!!

REQUESTS ARE CLOSEEEED, for now o.o
Last edited by Karin.EXE on Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:57 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Karin.EXE » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:42 am

Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:19 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:49 pm

HOLY **** O_O thats freaking awesome Karin wow
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:27 am

There is no critic comments to give about your works >.<
They're too awesome for it!
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby masterzero » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:06 am

aawwww WOW that picture is so freaking awesome cool :o
his helmed and the scarf are realy cool ^^v
the knife thingies on his arms have good details too :3
the coloring and the shading are realy nice ^^b
you are realy realy good at this :3
masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Karin.EXE » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:38 pm

OMEGA has been telling me over and over to post this pic, but I really don't want to, because when I did (several months ago), I had serious business with the thematic with some people, so this pic only gives me bad memories...

BUT HE INSISTS SO MUCH THAT BLEEEEEEEEH.

What happened? Well, I'll tell you, I posted this on the RPM forum, because that's where the "Metal Gear Axl" idea came out, because Axl had guns, camaleon hability, and stuff... So I did a pic of it just for the cause... But didn't expect for some user to pick it and POST IT ON OTHER FORUM, which, sadly, was MMN, and in those "high video game players places", most of them were: Fans of Metal Gear and haters of Axl... So what happened? Everyone said that this idea deserved to dieeeeeee. And I felt horrible.

But who cares, maybe you can laugh at the obvious parody I simply try to show here, is not an offesne 8DDDDD

The requests keep closed, as I'm in a very down drawing mood. Sorry everyone.
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby matt13346 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:32 pm

LOL wow MG AXL thats great...keep it up Karin your art is great

I guess Snake got PWNED by Axl XD
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby zero maverick » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:05 am

beautiful picture and nice idea ^^
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:10 pm

Does that mean you won't do my request anymore?
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Karin.EXE » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:53 pm

I meant I don't accept requests anymore, those who are already accepted WILL BE DONE EVENTUALLY.

I don't break my promises >:/
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby masterzero » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:52 pm

haha I like that idea XD
a stealth shooter with Axl >w<
that would be a great game ^^v
masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby OMEGA » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 pm

yeah I still remember the topic were we talked about that XD, we almost died of laugh XD, I liked how Axl look here XD
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:04 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

PreviousNext

Return to Fanart Collection