[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Little Karin's art corner XD
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Little Karin's art corner XD

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:57 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Karin.EXE » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:36 pm

Yay, thanks for the kind comments, everyone >w<~

I thought the fanart section had some RULES on it, and that was that you CAN'T make requests if the author doesn't say so... I'm terribly sorry, I know you would looove to see what you want being drawed by me, but there is a big factor that... I don't have the will to draw everything XP

As I said to some people that have requested me lately, I have put some strict rules that you MUST comprehend if you want your pic. Read carefully.

1.- I TAKE MY TIME.
2.- I won't follow deadlines since it depends in my mood of drawing (you don't want to see something ugly because I did the pic in a hurry, do you?)
3.- I'm an extremely lazy person, so try to NOT ask me veeeery very complicated things.
4.- I have a good memory eh, so don't come reminding me about your requests huh, that's what I hate the most when someone requests me, and that is putting me some presure D: It makes me feel bad.
5.- If I find your reference very hard to draw or understand (some people show me references that I simply can't see what the fork is there), I'll have to make an own interpretation AND YOU WON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT : D
6.- Er... Try to be descriptive if you want something you have on mind, I don't want later to have complaints that what I drawed was not what you wanted o.oUU
7.- DON'T REQUEST ME VERY OFTEN.

If you follow these simple rules, and you stay think I'm a good person (because reading myself, I think I'm too harsh with people), then maybe we can start doing business : D Try to think a bit about me, I also have things to do and stuff ;_; I can't always being drawing, especially since I'm a very paranoid person that when is requested, always thinks she needs to do it PERFECTLY because she doesn't want to disapoint anyone : D Kaaaay?

That's all, urrr~

Oh, and my DA gallery is , for the ones who asked~
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:27 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:34 pm

Hey I can wait. No problem with me... Now if I come back in three years and it's still not made could I complain then???

XD
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:04 am

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Karin.EXE » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:02 am

Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Dark Shadow » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:55 pm

-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Karin.EXE » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:22 pm

Something not Rockman related, but I feel a biiit proud of it, just to show it :3

Fon Master Ion, from the game Tales of the Abyss.
This was done as a challenge to myself if I could do a different style of colouring and work without linearts... Uhm don't expect me to try this again, since it consumes my brain.

Maybe tomorrow I'll go back to my evil work of critizising, maaaybe.

@ Zerowing: You don't mind if I make my own interpretation of your model ZW? Is just that, since is just an sprite, I can't look clearly to all the details of the armor itself...
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:28 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Karin.EXE » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:36 pm

Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:41 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:20 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby warock » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:41 am

i am warock hear me roar
warock
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby BladeBass99 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:19 pm

YOUR...ART...IS...SO...AWESOME! The best I've ever seen in a long time!

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:14 am

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

PreviousNext

Return to Fanart Collection