[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Little Karin's art corner XD
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Little Karin's art corner XD

Postby Gemini » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:30 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Taiyoh » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:22 pm

*Looks at the drawing, then looks at Karin, and back at the drawing again*
For f---...
*Drools*
I knew you were amazing, but this beats everything o-o;
Thank you so much! xD

Don't be surprised if I come with another request in a while XD
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Agrok » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:39 pm

O.o...*stares at picture*...oh my...that's insane...Mariah from Bakuten Shoot! and...is that Alister?*stares harder* Yea, that most definitely is Alister. INCREDIBLE job on that piece Karin, it truly is a masterpiece! ^.^

-Taiyoh Edit: I oughta smack you for assuming that-
I fight for the truth behind lies, for the peace behind pain...I fight for love, not for honor...I fight for you...
Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Taiyoh » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:56 pm

Sorry to intrude but who is Alister?
That's my character Taiyoh along with Mao from Beyblade yes.
*Protects his Mao* Ò_ó
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Karin.EXE » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:29 pm

Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Taiyoh » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:17 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Weapon of Light » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:43 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby matt13346 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:08 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:10 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:01 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:20 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Karin.EXE » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:09 pm

You mean this one?

Hahaha it's SOOO old, and horrible, just look at the proportion of those arms, and the BG! XDD... I used to draw Sonic characters even better than that, but I'm not that much of a fan to improve ;D (sadly, I have noticed, is quite easy for me the Sonic style)
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:19 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Karin.EXE » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:24 am

Nop, not of the first ones, but not of the last ones either... The first ones were waaaay better, then I lost practise and did that XD

Well, I sometimes color in Open Canvas or when I'm in a hurry, Photoshop o.o About tutorials, well .-. I learnt all I know by myself, exploring, but I believe there are some good colouring tutorials at , try the search bar XD Also I'll try to find some for you, kay~?
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:07 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

PreviousNext

Return to Fanart Collection