[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Little Karin's art corner XD
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Little Karin's art corner XD

Little Karin's art corner XD

Postby Karin.EXE » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:11 pm

I needed to do a little corner for myself, I'm an artist, duh.

Aaahm... Since I haven't been doing Rockman artwork lately, I think I'll post some old stuff o.o

Let's see... A ZX pic.

Ah, those muscles, Giro *_*

I think, if I don't have nothing Rockman-Christmas related for tomorrow or in the 25th, I think I'll have to post my last year Christmas pic XD That's it, one pic for the start... Since is a big one xP
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby OMEGA » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:57 pm

hey I remember that one =D, that one makes Giro look so cool ;). You know I like your fanarts, keep it up sis ^^
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:09 pm

Wow, I don't see good art here too often... (Not that I ever check it out)
It almost makes me wanna do a request XD
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby zero maverick » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:44 pm

*whistle* you are a very good artist : i like this
if you have other artwork, post them ^^
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:44 pm

Holy! thats awesome ^.^ I didn't think I would see something like that here :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Karin.EXE » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:13 pm

Urrrrr I don't like any of my old Rockman pics : D I think I'll post... A kiriban I did on DA.

It was for my 25,000 pageviews, and now that I see it, I have now over 40,000 yaaaay : D
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby OMEGA » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:59 pm

:O, I don´t remember that one, anyway is very cool, you definitelly love the X of CM cause of the scarf XD, anyway nice colouring and hope you have more hits in DA too ^^
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Taiyoh » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:29 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Frank Scaefer » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:26 am

Frank Scaefer
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:40 am

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:55 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby D-Zyphyr » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:04 pm

D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!

Postby Karin.EXE » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:45 pm

Since I read that AGF-Antoine didn't get a Christmas gift, I said to myself "Aaaaw, I can't leave him like that!" So... I did this for him ^O^

Merry Christmas, Antoine ^_^

And because I KNOW someone will start bugging me about giving Antoine a present... Here for that one to shut his mouth : D

You know who you are, OMEGA xP! Nah, actually, this chibi is for replacement of a little mistake we had this morning at present exchange (our littlest sister and I gave the SAME gift!) ... In part is my fault because I lost the gift I was going to give to him and accidentally bought the same one as my sis :B Silly me~ So I hope this is a better gift *-*U

I'm sorry for not making presents for everyone!! Since I joined this forum a few days ago, I didn't get to know you all and what were your interests so I could draw something for you, guys... I only got to know AGF-Antoine and Taiyoh, Antoine loves Roll.EXE and Taiyoh has a secret XDDD Oh, and a bit XHunter, since he contacted me for the Xmas pic. But well, you know I did that pic for all of the page ^--^ Next year I hope to make something for every one of you!!

Merry Christmas everyone >w<
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby OMEGA » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:07 pm

OMG OMG OMGAWD

ITS A TEAR >w<, dear Sis I love you more than yesterday now =D, thankies thankies very much, you know how much I love her ^.^. And you did this meanwhile I was editing? o.o

Anyway thanks and I´m sure that Antoine will love that Roll ^^

*start thiniking of a way to use that chibi Tear (maybe avatar?) >.>*
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:10 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Next

Return to Fanart Collection